• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the dark Chaos

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo just continued to enjoy Destroyed In Seconds. He noticed Matt left. He was alone with Alondra.
"NO WAY, YOU STUPID IDIOT DO NOT DO ANYTHING!!!" Hollo thought to himself. He had no interest
in "Busting a move" right now. But temptation was sitting right there saying "Hey now's your chance.
You know you can't deny her" Hollo just ignored it and focused on TV. He always liked Discovery Channel. Soon Matt
returned.Hollo had so much pressure finally relieved. The purple hedgehog came in later and said, "Hollo ,go
outside. There's a letter for you." So Hollo went outside. He saw the letter. It said "Hollo" in black big letters.
Hollo opened it.There were black bracelets and a piece of paper.
The paper read
"Hollo,
You can't hide from darkness forever. I give you these gloves to replace those crappy green ones.
I hope you make the better decision in life.

Love, your father."

"Oh S**t I gotta get these away! There's no way I'll posess ANYTHING of my father's items."
Hollo dashed away to put the black bracelets under his bed. He returned to the TV room.
He didn't want to discuss what was inside the letter.

Meanwhile in the torn world,
"Hmph so he refused my bracelets." Hollo's father said "Jeff! Boomerang! Go capture Hollo. I must talk to him!"
"Yes Sir" They both said. "Boomerang, you must ignore Alondra! Focus on the capture O.K?" Jeff demanded
"O-ok" Boomerang said

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Hollo left for a while but then came back looking worred Matt was about to ask what was wrong but the The purple hedgehog came in and said "guys Metal Wood town is being attacked by a metal Tails, a metal Sonic and a metal Silver" Matt ran right out of the base jumped on Eagle heart said the password to unlock it "Alondra" and drove into town and saw the three Metal Sonic appered in front of Matt holding the same orb that a Metal Tails showed him Matt changed into Beast Matt he then charged at them he thought 'I have to attack now before I lose contorl' but metal silver lifted Beast Matt up in the air and sent him flying into a building. Beast Matt got up and open his mouth and out came fire just then a metal ring slamed over his mouth forceing it shut Matt glew a huge tail that cuted the metal ring off metal Soinc's left arm turned into a machine gun and started to fire at Beast Matt who dodged every shot he then slashed metal soinc in the chest Metal Tails then grabed him and eletric shooked Beast Matt

Last edited:

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo got bored. He still was all worried about the little surprise from his father.
He felt a sudden cry for help. It was Matt but.. not exactly him. "That's odd.
thought I heard a cry for help"
Hollo then felt Silver. Hollo had been around Silver SO MUCH in his past he knew
that Silver was nearby. "Ok something's wrong."
"......... Grr I can't take this anymore! Alondra I'll be right back!"
Hollo ran to wear his black bracelets. He didn't believe it. "Chaos Control!"
Hollo saw Beast Matt being shocked by Metal tails. "OMG! Don't worry Matt! I'll bring assistance! Chaos Control!"
Hollo was back in the TV room he ran to Alondra.
"Alondra! Matt is being held captive by Metal sonic chars. cmon! We gotta help!"
He took Alondra's hand and immediately yelled the words "Chaos Control"
Hollo and Alondra were at Matt's position. "Alondra, I apologize for the unexpected
warp" Hollo frowned and Metal Silver and Tails confronted him and
Alondra. MetalSonic grabbed Beast Matt and held him. "Here we go!" Hollo said.
TBC

Nuts was on a weird continent. What had the map said? Holaska. That's where he was. In Holaska, looking for some stupid robotic version of Tails the fox. Nuts sighed, and jumped further up the cliff which he was scaling. What had given him this idea? He wondered, a strange desperation on his face. The cold icy wind was blowing the blizzard more violently now, and Nuts was having problems breathing. His arms were starting to give way, too. He pulled himself despeartely to the top and froze as he saw the first metal Tails in front of him.
Finally, he thought. He drew his whirler. "Come here, you metal discrace!" he yelled, over the harsh blizzard. Nuts realized he was gettting colder and colder.

The Robot turned at Nuts' voice.
"Die." it said simply, and the lazer gun opened. Nuts gulped, ready for the fight.

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
The sky turned a jet black for several seconds, then there was a flash of green light, and a Black and Green Hedgehog, Ashura, not Boomerang. Leapt from the light, "Chaos Control." could be heard as he emerged from the portal. He landed on the ground with a quiet thumop, using his hands to support his landing, he instantly pulled out two SMG's and loaded a clip of ammo into the Metal Sonic holding up Beast Matt. The Mechanic Hedgehog fell to the ground, with so many holes in it, it could be easily mistaken for blue swiss cheese. Ashura spun on the heel of his shoes, aiming at anopther Mechanical Hedgehog, modelled after Sonic. Ashura smirked, as it too became filled with Lead. Ashura leapt at the third one, kicking it in the chest, it fell back about 15 feet, it's feet creating black skid marks in the ground, and the smell of burnt rubber, from the souls of its feet was in the air. The clone was on the ground now, Ashura walked over to it slowly, placing his boot on it chest, he aimed, and fired ONE bullet into it's head, it stopped moving, an electrical discharge being produced. Ashura jumped back, doing a backwards flip, as the Robot exploded, hurling him 6 feet into the air. He landed with a thud, his feet firm on the ground.
With that Ashura jumped at PUPPET Tails, kicking it in the face, grabbing it's arm and flipped it over, before gripped his Gnasher Shotgun, and blowing it's oily circuits all over the floor.
"Everyone alright?" Ashura asked unenthusiastically, while standing there, wipeing the oil fro,m his face.

the blade of light

im really sorry
as gan ning and pang tong were walking up the road pang tong leaning on his staff peered into the distance seeing the battle going on."well seems that seedfox has got some mighty powerful friends." "peh no match for me in a fight" said gan ning distastefully". "o ho ho is that so you sound like your counterpart" pang tong said in a chuckle. "What the heck is that thing?" said gan ning pointing at beast mat. "hmmmmmmmm I'm not quite sure, be cautious around him" said pang tong grimly. " take a look at that one" said gan ning pointing at ashura "she toasted that bot hahaha." as they were getting closer they could see that the battle was dissapating and that the robots were quickly being destroyed and as the battle was begingin to close the first robot ashura had shot was rising and reaching for her. "Hey watch out!" pang tong yelled but gan ning had already taken action he had yelled Choas Focus and then thrown his sword at the robot slowing time down in his mind. the one called ashura ducked and gan nings sword cleved the robots head in half someone yelled "ARE YOU CRAZY WHAT IF YOU MISSED?". gan ning calmly walked over to retrieve his sword saying "I dont miss"

Nuts' weapon went round and round, very fast. he slowly advanced towards the metal Tails, weapon still twirling gracefully.
"No." said Nuts simply "YOU die." with a roaring battlecry he launched himself at the enemy. THIS was why he's been chosen. THIS was his area of expertise, not watching some dumb love going on. To Nuts, battles and war were food. He loved gore and the blood of foes more than possibly anyone, or he thought so. So, he revelled at the battle. The only thing aside from love that utterly repulsed Nuts was when his foes escaped with anything, and that included their own lives.

The blade he was whirlingflew with him and slashed into the metal armour of the Metal Tails. Its bulletcut at Nuts, but all the squirrel did was grit his teeth and become more determined. Slahes of blade and bullets of gun hit both sides, until Nuts felt the current battle was going nowhere. He sighed, and yelled "CHAOS WRATH!!!" an killed the robot

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
OOC: Ashura is a boy...and DON'T BUNNY! I have said this before, DON'T take control of my character, or i shan't post as often...again.

BIC:
Ashura was wipeing his hands, getting rid of the stains of the Battle. This battle was dissapointing compared to when we was on the battlefield in Crisis Town, thats where the REAL battle was going on, no stupid, fake opponents, such as these pathetic robots. But instead there were REAL, proper soldiers, GUN Soldiers, who actually put up a decent fight, using their fire arms, they were incredibly powerful. Ashura often had to go toe to toe with the Generals, and he would escape by the skin of his teeth alive...the only one of the struggle alive. For Ashura, this scruffle was nothing, these robots didn't even feel worth the bullets, which he had decided were now wasted, as the cases were now littering the floor. Ashura sighed, as he shook his head, grasping a phone like device, which displayed a video of the Purple Hedgehog, who had his draw dropped, and looked surprised.
"Holy Mother of God! That was AMAZING, when they said you were a seasoned soldier, and a war veteran, capable of taking on any opponent, i didn't realize that THIS was what they meant!? Ashura, you belong on the battlefield, All missions for you from now on, will be Combat oriented, so you can put that talent to good use. In the mean time, you can use our cloning systems and Virtual Training rooms to recreate the battles your used to, and hone your skills." Ashura noded, pleased with his handy work, he put the phone away, and walked towards the Headquarter Staircase.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
"Whoa, Nice Job Ashura!" Hollo said in shock. "I can't believe that Ashura's.. that good." Hollo thought
"I guess we owe him one. Im going back to base! Chaos Control!" And Hollo was back at base. He went inside his
room. Just then, Hollo hears something. -glass shatters-
"Hey! Are you Hollo the Hedgehog?" Jeff asks.
"Y-yeah why?"
"You're coming with us!" Boomerang says. Both hedgehogs grab Hollo by the legs into a dark portal
"Help!! Help!! HELP!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!" Hollo yells for help. Darkness surrounds him...

When Hollo awakes, He's alone. He sees a dark hedgehog with a dark aura surrounding it.
"Who are you? What do you want!" Hollo yells. The hedgehog chuckles.
"ANSWER ME!!" Hollo pulls out his gun.
"No need to shoot Hollo, especially at your FATHER" the hedgehog emerges and jumps Hollo.
"D-dad! DIE!!!-shoots his automatic gun."
"too slow!-charges after Hollo-"
"Then what about this!-takes off rings- Chaos Kunai!" -bigger,blacker, kunai emerge and stun Hollo's father.-
Hollo immediately collects 10 rings and leaves with Chaos Control.
"Finally! Homebase!" Hollo was kissing the wall and the bed. "That was scary as he--! But.. my rings! Take
em off! -Hollo tries to take them off, but decides not to- These are stronger :) I'll use these for a bit" After
agreeing with himself, Hollo took a nap.
TBC

Nuts panted heavily. He was really tired, after all the fighting he had just done. Luckily he was warm. The fighting has burned his muscles so that now he was actually letting off steam. Thoughts rushed at high speed through his head, from the atrocious love going on to right now and the fight he'd just fought. Nuts then realized something: he had no idea where the second Metal Tails was. He sighed with resolute, then started to turn at the edge of the cliff. All of a sudden, a shout came out from what was now behind him. He sharply turned, only to find a young-ish fox there.
"What's your name?" Nuts yelled at him, for he knew that the fox meant no bad intentions towards Nuts.
"I'm Sukey. I'm a direct descendant of Miles "Tails" Prower, and I'm THE last. My family was killed by that bot. Thank you for helping me..."
"I'm Nuts the squirrel. Just Nuts. Follow me. I'll get you out of this cold weather. Oh, and one more thing before we go," he said, "Do you know where the other Metal Tails bots are?"
"Yes." said the little fox simply.
"Then let's go!" Nuts roared with excitement. He grabbed the youngster's arm and yelled "CHAOS RUSH!!!" and they sped into the distance.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
During Hollo's nap. He experienced a weird dream he was underwater, but he could breath. He
was sorta in zero-gravity. He saw his father. When he appeared, everything became dark. Sharks,pirahna's
and other fish were mutated with darkness and attacked Hollo. Finally his father came to him and said
"Come with me. It's not so bad here. Trust me." His father suddenly looked like a perfect godlike hedgehog
with white fur. Hollo then saw Alondra next to him. She said "Why don't you come Hollo?" She was wearing
a beautiful white wedding dress. Hollo suddenly was dressed as a groom.

"Oka- NO!!! you.. you're my enemy. And if you're my enemy.. I'll kill you!!!!" Alondra dispersed and Hollo's father
went back into his dark form.
"hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm" Hollo's father laughed.
"Hollo, you have gave me the choice to kill you." Hollo's father dashed toward Hollo. Then Hollo awoke screaming.
TBC

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
im back after a virused computer got virused free!

Alondra wasnt very surprised from Ashura, seeing that he done that before, but she was still impressed. she had a wierd feeling that Matt wasnt fighting his beast form. 'oh dear god...' she felt something behind her. 3 metal tails were behind her. "WTF?!" the 3 of them dashed towards her but she jumped over them. 'i dont want to fight... meh, ill play with them then.' she then started using the pychokenises she had and started to control the robots movements. she made them all riverstomp. Alondra was laughing. she then calmed down and bashed them into trees. " that's better. " she then felt something feathery on her neck. 'oh no...' "Boomerang, take that cyclone boomerang off my neck or else."
"Or else what? You cant hurt me cauz im your childhood friend remember?" Boomerang told her.
"Your childhood friend too, you retard."
Boomerang's eye twiched. "Whatever." he threw the boomerang and she went flying with it.
"Woah!" she landed surpringly on Eagleheart. 'Dont think Matt'll mind if i use this.' she turned on the motorcycle and charged towards boomerang. "Chaos Rift!" the huge ball of chaos hit him and he went crasheing into the same tree the metal tails where thrown at and there he lay unconcious. she didnt feel like fighting anymore so she got off Eagleheart and ran to the base. 'Maybe i shouldve stayed and helped Matt...... well, im too weak anyways from that Chaos rift. she got inside the base and headed to the TV room. she then heard Hollo scream. "WTF?!" she got a little mad at the fact that he was screaming. she was always annoyed with screaming and whining unless it was playful or of pain or of fear. Alondra would have to babysit one of Sonic's kids before the incedint and she would always whine and scream. she calmed down noticing that hollo probably had something fearful happen to him. Alondra found Hollo like a brother sometimes. she walked into the TV room and turned on the TV. Mystery diagnosis was on. she was quite quesy about shows like that, but she always got over it while watching. while watching, Alondra decided to ask Hollo why he screamed so she asked through telekensis. "Yo, Hollo. Why you scream like that? You annoyed me a little." she waited for a response and kept wacthing TV.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
(New Char. I'm adding.)

"What the.. Alondra? I-im sorry about the scream." Hollo was just thinking. But he heard her.
"Well I had sort of a nightmare lets go with that ok?" Hollo thought-processed
"I've been getting ALOT of weird dreams about my dad lately. He's so evil. He's
the brother of Mephiles. He is right now, attempting to either kill me or make me join him. I don't know
what he plans to do to me. I think he isn't really involved with the metal robots. I hope to god he doesn't
do anything to harm my friends or the world. All I really want is peace in my life, And to be a normal hedgehog.
You see Alondra, life has been pretty rough for me. I really don't discuss this with anyone. You're actually the f-"
Hollo paused to take a deep breath."You're the first person I really have shared personal stuff with.
Anyways all my life I've been alone. My mother's dead, and my father wants to use me. It really sucks
for the moment. I hope to achieve killing my father, and finishing what my mother wants me to fufill."
Suddenly a crash was heard from the window.
Fear the Fox was here. "Hollo my good buddy. ITS BEEN A WHILE!" Fear said evil-ey
Fear the Fox was a 14-year old Fox with black&white fur,Purple shoes,and Orange gloves. He's deranged on
defeating Hollo and possibly killing him. Fear was a childhood friend 2 years ago. Until Hollo
accidentaly killed Fear's older brother, Shame.
"Oh Crap! Fear the Fox! Here! Now! Alondra! I need some assistance. An old friend is attacking me!"
Hollo thought-proccessed back to Alondra
"-sigh- Fear,Fear,Fear. You know what happened I onl-" Hollo was cut off
"Save it you little ------d! Fear said "It's high time I kill you NOW!!" Fear threw out two
black shurikens at Hollo. Hollo dodged them.
"Fear, you give me no choice! Here I come!" And Hollo charged after Fear
TBc

Psychic

Really and truly
Guys, every time a new person speaks, you need to start a new paragraph. Every time you start a new paragraph, you need to skip one line between then.

"I am talking now as an example to you," Psychic said, her arms crossed as she watched the RPers intently.

"Now it's my turn to speak, and there is one line between these paragraphs," Shadowfaith piped up.

"It's fairly simple, and it's less annoying to read," RaZoR LeAf agreed. He took a swig of lemonade, smiling encouragingly from over the rim of the glass.

"Big paragraphs are fairly ugly. And don't be afraid to make your characters do things between dialogue, so that you keep things moving and the RP isn't just people talking," Psychic added, pointing meaningfully at RaZoR LeAf's drink, then checking her watch. "Well, time to go. Oh, and if it's the same person talking, you don't need to start a new paragraph." She winked, then the three Moderators dissapeared in a flash of smoke.

"Don't forget to make these changes from now on..." Shadowfaith's voice echoed about the thread as a reminder to the RPers.

~Psychic

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
(-gulp- hope this isnt considered a double post)
"Fear, I'm afraid this will be over shortly" Hollo said. Hollo levitated using his shoes. He dashed toward
Fear.

"Do you think that'll stop me? Chaos Destruction!" As soon as Fear yelled those words out, an explosion appeared
right in front of Hollo.

"Ouch! oh, new tricks eh? Now you're mine. -takes off rings- Dark Chaos Kunai!" The kunai hit Fear and knock him
over to a tree a mile away. "Not bad. (in thought-Hey Alondra, I'm ok.)" When Hollo REALLY thought about it,
he found Alondra like a sister or just a best friend. ("Alondra, I just want to say, I apologize for the crappy
introduction. I hope you can forgive me.") He waits for an answer until he gets a delivery.

"Special Package for Hollo the hedgehog. Free TV" the deliveryman says. It was a 24X26 720P Hi-Def TV. Sony Brand

"OMG Cool! and A DirecTV Tivo box!" Hollo immediately set it up and turned it on.
In the recorded television section, there was a message. It said:

"Dear Hollo, If you do not surrender, I will send Fear on his rage to destroy you
Dad"

"Grr that's it. Im really getting ticked off with my retard of a dad."
Hollo said. Hollo sighed and waited for Alondra's answer

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
" Dad must be a retard then... I can understand a little with your friend there. Remember Boomerang? Yeah... Chidhood friend, still have no idea why he betrayed me and everyone else... my guess is that he was terified with his parents' death... he was close to Shadow, but never showed his dark side until now... Mom died? I feel your pain my brother." Alondra was not really playing with the word 'brother' since that was much what she thought of him. " It's time that i should revele my past, after all this time. My mother was Cosmo, and my dad was Tails. Most people overlook the fact that im part seedrian due to the fact that they are extinct and they arent racist and dont really care about that fact but they sometimes relise... i was much of a bad luck charm when i was little, with myself that is... But ive had a lot of good stuff happen to me as well... when my parents died, i was terified, not as terified as boomerang, but still... so yeah... My last name is Prower. And my parents told me why my name is Alondra. Not many people, or at least that i know of, know that Alondra is a species of dove, so, when i was bored, i got along very well with the nurse that would help me and she was an alondra bird, so my parents decided to call me Alondra for that matter. she became my babysitter after that and took me to a hispanic country that i cant remember what it's name was, for 5 years, vacations in between a lot, and i learned alot of spanish..." She told him. Destroyed in Seconds then came on. " Boy, your favorite show is on!" she was laying on the couch, but then she sat up right for no good reason. she felt like it. ' i wonder if Matt is Ok?' she couldnt help but think. and the TV was on commercials too. she felt some cold hands on her shoulder. 'OH S---! No! Howd he get in here?!' she knew when Boomerang was touching her. "What are YOU doing here?!" she got up and turned around and pointed at him.

"Girl, dont you know pointing is impolite?" Boomerang told her having a shadow pose on along with a scolding sonic finger waggle.he had some scars here and there, and his clothe were riped. the clothes were still usable seeing that he was still using them, although his chest hair was sticking out through the rips in the clothes. he then got his Cyclone Boomerang out and started throwing it in the air. he got the Cyclone Boomerang as a gift from the people in Link's demension when he was a young boy. he was a wiz when it came to throwing those things. "yeah, and there's somethin called 'follow the leader'."

"You Followed me here?!" 'how did i now notice?!' she thought. she was using telepathy again to comunicate with Hollo. "Hollo, boomerang has entered the building." waiting for a response, she kept talking to Boomerang in an annoyed tone. Ever since he became a bad guy she has been annoyed with him. "boy, it's impolite to follow a girl around, yah know." Boomerang got mad and threw his Cyclone Boomerang at her. Escaping the path of that thing was hard, espeically with a wiz like him. wierdly, she landed ontop of the TV. "Boy youve got some aim!" That was a compliment. Boomerang, again, was a wiz, and even coould control were they land if he wanted to. Alondra had seen him do it a while ago, but now she was convinced that he controlled her landing. "But, its time you leave now." she got her psychokenisis and focused it on boomerang, who was know floating in mid-air trying to fight the force. she had a very strong force on things she uses her psychokenises on so its very hard for them to get out of the grip. luckily, Boomerang couldnt. she walked out sideand launched Boomerang towards the forest. "bye bye Boom Boom!" She said very toddlerish. "Boom's left the building!" she told Hollo through telekenisis. Alondra walked back into the base and went back to watching TV.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Matt got up, once again glad of the help that came to him he walked over to where he left his sword's there was puddle nearby Matt look at it and saw himself in it, he looked like a bloodyed mess. He got on Engle heart and drove back to the base.

When got there he saw Boomerang.

"Hey what do you think your doing here" Matt demaned. Boomerang just span his boomerang around on his fingers. Boomeramg threw his boomerang at Matt."Chaos Contorl" Matt yelled slowing the boomerang down Matt then kicked the boomerang sending it flying Matt quickly kicked Boomerang in the chin knocking him out.

Matt walked back to the tv room and said to Alondra
"how do I look" said the bloodyed mess named Matt jokeingly

Last edited:

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo was a little surprised about Tails and Cosmo being Alondra's parents. But she sure did look like
it. Hollo noticed Boomerang leaving the scene and flying away. He knew it was safe now. Hollo walked over to the TV
room. He came in and saw Matt in his own bloody mess. "Ok.. what the he-- is this mess?" Hollo thought to himself. "Hey
Matt, Hi Alondra." Hollo smiled at Alondra, but then turned to Matt and frowned. "What IS this RED stuff.
GEE I sure wonder" Hollo says sarcastically. "But seriously Matt what happened? please inform me
on this." As Hollo waited for an answer from Matt he noticed another "Destroyed In Seconds" on TV. "Yay! Destroyed
in seconds" Hollo said.

Hollo sat down and continued to watch it."Anyone know what happened to Nuts and Gan Ning? I haven't seen them.
I wonder where they could be hiding."
TBC

Last edited:

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
For a few seconds, the TV screen flickered, then a voice echoed throughout the room,

"Changing Digital Feed to Past Footage. Now showing: Private Ashura, Green Hill War zone." The voice then dissappeared and the screen changed to a video of the Green Hill Zone. Bomb shells and Artillery shells were exploding all over the screen, and men in Camouflage were crawling along the ground, with their M4's, their Automatic Kalashnikov's (AK47) and their various pistols. Then the camera flicked to the right, where up close, somebody had attempted to knife the Camera Man, and a Black and Green Hedgehog, wearing an Army Camo Hard Hat, was fighting the enemy soldier off, the Camera man exclaimed,
"Ashura!" The Hedgehog, Ashura, was pushed to the ground, as the enemy soldier attempted to Impale him, he managed to grab an Ariska Bayonet rifle, and stab the soldier in the ribs, the soldier went down, and Ashura finished the job.

The Screen once again flickered, and the voice came again,
"Now loading: Lance Corporeal Ashura, Spagonia Warzone." The screen then started to show the City of Spagonia, the buildings in flames, and craters in the ground from the bomb shells and artillery. Ashura could be seen, with a special shoulder pad, showing his Rank to his soldiers. Ashura leapt into the air, unloading 8 bullets into the enemy Liutenant. Ashura back flipped, and grabbed a Thompson, firing before ducking behind cover. A grenade came over the wall to flush him out, and he didn't notice it until it was too late. Ashura saw it just before it exploded, and Shrapnel filled his body. The screen went black, and then warped to a hospital on the warzone. Ashura was no where to be seen, the Cameraman spoke.
"Ashura is in the Surgery, he's lucky we have advanced technology to remove the shrapnel before it kills him. He got a promotion for his bravery though."

"Now Showing: Lt. Sergeant Ashura. Crisis Town Warzone." Ashura had an AR200 SAW, and was blind firing it over a sandbag, taking cover. Only two men fell from his shots. Ashura then started to aim, taking out another 7 straight away, due to his excellent aim. Ashura ducked behind cover again and the video cut.

The original show returned, Destroyed in Seconds, just as it finished. The Purple Hedgehog walked in, and announced,
"There was an error in the HQ's broadcasting, i apologise for whatever you may have seen, and i order you to forget what you saw."

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
When Matt came in, alondra was shocked, but not that shocked. 'Holy s---! Maybe i shoudve stayed...' Matt was joking around and she decided to play along. "You look GREAT Matt." She said holded to thumbs and and wagging her head no back and forth. Hollo came into the room and was sarcastic so she decided to annoy him. "It's BLOOD you retard." she said laughing. she did not like blood, but thats when she sees it. she saw the bloodon the floor and she avoided looking at the floor. Didnt mind Matt being bloody though. "Matt, you need to take a shower man." The TV screen changed and Ashura was on it for half an hour. Most people stariotype Shadow's kids, thinking there violent all the time. Ashura is one of the only one's like that. As for Boom and Chaos, his brother who was in another universe, dont macth that much. Boss came in and told them about the technical dificaltys. "OK..." Destroyed in Seconds ended and Cash Cab After Dark came on. "Hey look, Cash Cab." it went on for a little when the contestants came to there location. They chose double or nothing video question. $1200 they had. host explained everything, video came on, and he told them the question.

"This rare flower is said to ring like wedding bells when coples destined to marry and stay that way. Alot of people call them Wedding Bell flowers, but it's name is the spanish name of a Disney character. What is there oficial name?" The contesntants were figuring it's name out and Alondra blushed a bit.

" Campanita." Alondra said outloud. it was the same flower her and Matt saw on their date. she called them wedding bell flowers, but she knew that Tinkerbell makes bell noises and her spanish name is Campanita. she heard the contestants agree on 'Ding Dong' flower. "Retards!" They lost and Ben Bailey told them it was Campanita flowers.
"Will people ever learn?" she said while shaking her head. "Whatever." She kept watching.
TBC