• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the dark Chaos

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
"Heh campanita flowers. Too easy" Hollo thought. He laughed at the two people fail as they go with dingdong flowers.

Meanwhile.. In the torn world
"GRRR!!! Im so P'Oed!" Fear yelled out. "I can't believe I lost that easily. Well I guess it's time to show Hollo my new trick. Ehehehehe...." Fear's fur becomes so black it becomes dark aura. "mhmhm haahahhahaa AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOLLO YOU ARE SO FRIKING SCREWED!!!" Fear yells with extreme darkness and anger.

Back at the TV room.
"Matt, you look terrible. You need to go clean yourself up. There's a shower right next to the purple hedgehog's room. Anyways, what is going on with Boomerang? I haven't seem him Alondra." As Hollo waits for yet, another answer he watches cash cab some more

Nuts was running with the youngster. Priority number one: Get the youngster to safety. He was already on the right continent, and still running fast. He paused as they neared The correct contry, then carried on. He was nearing Metal wood town, when he saw a bizzare looking laboratory. He stopped to an abrupt halt. Mistake. There in front of him were a group of bandits. Nuts gulped, but took out his whirler.
"What do you want?" asked Nuts in a threatening tone.
"We want yer money... and the kid..." said the ringleader of the gang.
Nuts winced at the sound of the word "kid"
"Sukey, can you keep safe and hidden? I don't want these guys to hurt you or kidnap you. And I'm going to kill them." he said, looking at the ringleader in the eye.
"Yes, Nuts" said Sukey.
"OK, Buster, you're going to Holaska. In pieces."
"I'm not called buster, and bring it on."
"I did warn you!" exclaimed Nuts as he yelled "CHAOS WRATH!" he felt himself grow stronger, and then he whirler thwe whirler and kicked the lifeless form very hard into the sky. Nuts grinned maliciously
"Anyone else wanna go?" he asked mockingly. The gang looked at him in shock, and scattered. Sukey came out of hiding, and Nuts and him entered the lab. Nuts was shocked to see three people he recognized. Hollo, Alondra and Matt. He went up the the hedgehog, and said
"Am I crashing a little party here?"
"Then, right afterwards, a shriek of jhoy came from Sukey's direction as the little fox shriked "SISTER!!!!!" and ran to Alondra.

Last edited:

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
"hey Alondra those flowers look like the ones we saw at the graden and they rang like wedding bells, I wounder what that means" Matt said blushing while walking to the door he walked to the shower room and walked into one turned on of the knobs around and cold water just sprayed out, reminding him of his first night outside of the lab soon the blood flowed off Matt's body but he now had tons of scars on his arms and chest. Matt walked back to the TV room and saw a small fox near Alondra he then saw Nuts and asked

"Nuts could you please tell me who your new friend is?" nodding to the small fox.

Jeff telported to where Boomerang was.

"Man you look like your in pain" Jeff placed his hand on Boomerang healing him "we've plaining for an full attack as soon as Fear is ready"

Boomerang got up and said "I'm going kill Matt, he broke my jaw in half with a single kick and will kill him infront of Alondra" Boomerang then picked up his Boomerang

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"Lil Bro! I havnt seen you since-" both of there smiles dropped off there faces."Since, the incedent... Anyways, where were you and what happened?" Alondra sked Sukey.

" You 'member the robot that killed mama and papa?" Sukey asked her. she nodded yes. "Well, it was trying to kill me. like it tried to kill you. but Nuts helped me and destroyed the robot! It was awesome!" Sukey told her jumping up and down. Sukey was more fox then seedrian. he had furry cheeks and chest hair like Tails, and he had some petals behind his ears and some out of his chest hair. he also wore Tails' goggles that he would use to wear when he was using his extreme gear. he had 5 bangs instead of 3. his eyes were a combonation of Cosmo and Tails' eyes, like Alondra's, exept he has sky blue eyes like their parents, and Alondra has golden yellow eyes. his shoes were the same type, but different colors, left-green and right-yellow. his fur color is an orange color. his gloves are the same , but matched his shoes but vice-versa, right-green left-yellow.

"Thanks Nuts!" she gave him a thumbs up. Matt asked who Sukey was. "Ill answer that question. He's my little bro!" She told him. Sukey was looking at Matt wierdly. he could read aura and tell who people are related to. 'his speicial ability's kickin' in' Sukey walked up to Matt.

"Are you a clone? You have the same DNA as Sonic and Shadow..." Sukey could also do something else, see peoples relations with eachother when they eyecontact. So when Alondra looked at Matt, in Sukey's eyes, he saw a thin pink line, which ment they liked eachother. Sukey got a big smile on. and pointed at him. "You like Sissy!" he then pointed to Alondra. "And you like him!" Cash cab ended and Mythbusters was on. episode: Explosive Decompression "oooh! Mythbusters!" Sukey left the subject and sat on the sofa. Alondra was nodding her head no and blushing. she then sat next to Sukey.

"What did Mom, Dad, and me tell you about your abilitys?" she reminded Sukey.

he kept watching the Tv but was annoyed a little. "To not blab out what i find out unless im told to or it's important..."

"Right." She kept watching Mythbusters.
TBC

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
"Hey this guy's cute. Heh, he even can read thoughts just like me!" Hollo said as he chuckled at the situation
"Sukey huh, Hi. Im Hollo. Nice to meet you. So you're Alondra's little brother huh?" Hollo asked cheerfully.
(Clover I hope you don't mind if i control Sukey :( )

"Yep" Sukey replied, focusing on Mythbusters
"Well, well, Mythbusters is on TV" Hollo said. Hollo gazed at the little one for a moment. He had a little bit
of petals. He definetely looked more like Tails. Hollo was slightly sad because of what sukey said about Alondra and
Matt.

"I'm gonna head outside." Hollo felt like he could talk to Alondra through Telekenises. He gave it a shot
"You must've really missed him huh?" Hollo thought to Alondra.

Meanwhile at Boomerang's injury

"Im here and ready" Fear said

"Hehehe, Im gonna make sure Matt witnessed his own painful death" Boomerang said

"Ditto against Hollo" Fear said in his new, dark look. He looked just like Dark Sonic, only in Fox-Form

Jeff held Fear's and Boomerang's hands and Teleported them right to the metalwood base...

TBC

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"Yeah! why wouldnt i?!" she thought to Hollo. she kept wacthing Mythbusters. Sukey looked at Alondra for a moment.

"Sissy, your hair is messed up." He informed Alondra. After her waking up that morning, brawling, running and being hit By the Cyclone Boomerang, her hair was all over the place.

"It's already turning night. ill fix it tomorrow." She told her brother. she actually took off her hair band, and put her hair into a ponytail again, only in was still all over the place. The boss then came in.

"Oh look. Another one." He said looking at Sukey who was focused on the TV. " Boy, you have to stop looking at the TV like that or youll need glasses."

"Actually, his goggles are his glasses. Our dad made the lenses goggle-ish with the same properties of glasses. His name is Sukey." Alondra informed the boss.

"Sukey. Youll be sleeping in room 12." he told Sukey. He left the room soon after.

"Okey-dokey." Sukey said, still focusing on the TV. Alondra shook her head.

"Not necesairly. Im just p----- off that Alondra and Matt are kickin' my a--." Boomerang told him.

"That's cause you dont stradigize." Jeff told him with some disapointment

"Stradegy is important when attacking." Fear said, boosting what Jeff said.

"Whatever." They got to the room Naizl was in. "Hey, Master. When do we attack?" He asked.

"Good question. Tommorow morning. Also, i want you to attack Alondra and Sukey first. They are to powerful if there powers are unleashed. Then attack everyone else." Naizl told the 3.

TBC

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
"What in the world..." Hollo said outside. It was cloudy and chilly outside. He was quite shocked that it was this cold. "No point freezing my a-- off," Hollo said. He went back inside. Sukey&Alondra were still focusing on TV. Matt was still a little blooded up.
Nightfall soon arised. It became colder. Mythbusters was over, now ManVSWild was on TV. "ManVSwild, I kinda like that show" Hollo sat down to watch it.
Meanwhile....

"Aww man why can't we attack them now?" Boomerang and Fear said at the same time

"Because it's too late, we need rest. Fear, you're starting to act like Boomerang. No Strategy. Remember we gotta focus on Alondra and Sukey. Not Hollo,or Matt you two!" Jeff yelled to them.

"Alright" Boomerang and Fear finally said.

Back at the TV room:
"It's getting late guys, Im gonna hit the hay." Hollo said
"Night Alondra, Night Matt, Night Nuts, Night Sukey."

Hollo fell asleep in his bed. What waits ahead, is a world of rough battles...

TBC

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
(I'll change this if room 12 is occupied by any other then Sukey)

When Sukey arrived at his room, room 12, it was empty, but there were clothes, and a Shotgun lay on one of the bed side cabanets. There were 2 beds, meaning Sukey had a room mate. Sukey checked the Wardrobe, and inside he found a single, Dark Green and Black Army Uniform, and some Spiked Shoes. Along with some white gloves with contractable spikes in the knuckles. Suckey backed away, before he heard the door open. A Black and Green Hedgehog walked in. He looked at the child fox, nodded in an inspirational sort of way, and walked to sit on his bed.
"My name is Ashura. Son of Shadow the Hedgehog. And you would be?" Ashura asked, using his regular tone.
"I am Suckey. Son of Miles "Tails" Prowler and Cosmo. Sister of Alondra." Suckey announced as if his heritage made him the king of the world.
"You are too eager to give away your information, kid. Learn from that mistake."Ashura answered, as he beckoned the kid to tell his Sister he had settled in.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Sukey looked at Asura carefully. His abilities kicked in and he inspected him. he found out that itwas true that he was Shadow's son. "Wow. Why havnt i ever met you before?" Sukey inspected him again being able to get information why they hadnt met before. "Oh... Your in the army? That explains the wardrobe."

~Meanwhile~

Alondra yawned. "chaos control.." she said. she didnt chaos control to room 13 though, she chaos controlled to her home in Green Hill Zone. She grabbed some pajamas, mystic blue silk long sleeved shirt and pants. "chaos control." she chaos controlled back to HQ. she went to the shower room and took a shower. She put her mystic blue pajamas on. she let her hair air dry itself and put her hair band on her wrist. She walked to her and Matt's room, holding her clothes and boots, for she was wearing socks. on the way Sukey came up to her. "Sukey, why arent you asleep yet?"

"Ashura told me to tell you that he settled in and he's my room mate!" He told her very giddly. Alondra got wide-eyed.

"Boss must know what he's doing or Ashura's-wait... he wouldnt do that... Just teach you a good lesson or two. Night." Alondra opened the door to room 13 and put her clothes beside her bed.

"Nighty-Night Sissy!" Sukey went back into room 12 to tell Ashura he had delivered his message and went to sleep. Alondra couldnt sleep though. She knew something would happen. She knew she had busted Boomerang's last bubble(or second to last, as seeing Matt kicked his a-- last). she was too sleepy to keep thinking and fell to sleep.
Boomerang was still up, as Jeff and Fear fell to sleep. He went outside the base. It was akwardly colder then most nights. "bbrrrrr." He started to rub his shoulders. Boomerang looked up into the sky. 'is it gonna snow?' he thought. then a snowflake fell on his nose. 'it is! by tommorrow there will be a sheet of it!' Boomerang smiled. he went back into the base and fell asleep.
TBC

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo experienced another dream, in this one, he saw the most dreaded of which he hated. First out, He saw Matt
and Alondra dying, he fell down for what seemed like 1 hour. Then, Fear came from nowhere and broke Hollo's skull.
Then lastly, Hollo's father came from nowhere and grabbed him by the neck. Hollo once again got concealed in total
darkness. He felt.. evil.. He wanted to destroy everything. He was possesed. Everything he loved he now hated. He
killed his father, Fear,Matt,Sukey, and Alondra in his dreams. He realized what he did(What I've Done by Linkin Park
suddenly begins to play in the background.) to them and cryed and screamed in his dream.

He awoke(not screaming)
and went over to Room 13. He opened the door extremely quietly. He saw Alondra sleeping. Hollo thought she looked
adorable. He couldn't help blushing. He closed the door quietly and used Chaos Control to head to his apartment in
the middle of Green Hill Zone and Soleanna. He picked up his Red Gloves, his Dark Green jacket, long socks,
a grey scarf, and some purple long pants. "Chaos control" Hollo had said. He went into the shower room at about
11:00pm. He showered quickly in warm water and put all his clothes he just picked up on himself. Hollo was
nicely warm in his bed. He somehow, felt afraid. He had some worry of an attack or a tragic thing happening
tommorow. He quickly(and permanently) fell asleep though.

TBC

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
The next morning, Alondra woke up and yawned. She had a very concealed feeling that made time seem to pass very slowly. she decided to keep her pajamas on until she finished breakfast. She searched around HQ and found a kitchen and a dining room right next to it. She decided to set the table up and looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. Alondra was flushed with glee. "Oh My Gosh, It's snowing!" She then started to run to all the rooms. it was 6:00am and everybody was still asleep. "Everyone wake Up! It's snowing outside!" she shouted. Sukey came out of his and Ashura's room, ajusting his goggles/glasses. He yawned and was flushed with glee.

"it is! Come on Sissy! What we waitin' for!?" Sukey then pulled Alondra out the door of HQ. "Brrrr. It's cold! Let's make a snowman!" Sukey said while already making the first big ball.
"More like FREEZING!" She was still in her silk pajamas, and she had fur, which ment more warmth, and she was exagerating. She helped make the first ball bigger. Sukey then saw a figure in the distance.

"Boomerang! Look Sissy! it's Boomer- Huh...?" From glee to a slight frown. His abilities came in and he saw red aura, which ment very basically enemies. then a whole bunch of robots, and Jeff and Fear came behind him. Alondra got scared and couldnt think for a moment. "What...?" Sukey was still puzzled.

"Come on Sukey! It's an attack!" She dragged Sukey off at high speeds into HQ. " Guys! Theres an Attack! There's an-!" Just then Jeff got behind her and stabbed her right in the back, through her stomach area. she dropped to the floor.

"SISSY!" Sukey yelled. Alondra was basically dying on the floor. Blood was everywhere. Jeff took the sword out off Alondra.

"Go attack the others! Ill take this little squirt!" Jeff yelled. All the robots, Boomerang, and Fear passed the Scene to there next targets. Boomerang and Fear having a specific target, Matt and Hollo. " Now squirt you will die." He pounced at Sukey but he dissapeared. "What?!" Sukey then appereared right behind him, snatched his sword, and gave him a big gash on his back. Jeff screamed in pain, unlike Alondra who was Surprisingly quiet. Sukey then grabbed him and threw him out all the way to Emerald Hill Zone.

"That's what happens when you mess with sissy!" Sukey calmed down, but was still scared. "Sissy?" He asked. Alondra didnt respond, just groaned. "Dont worry! Ill take you to the infermery room!" Sukey knew where the room was and dragged her there, leavng a blood path behind. At the room, he manged to get her on a bed and moved her to her side. Her pajamas where all bloody now. and so was the bed.

"Bandages...get bandages Sukey... And anti biotics..." She manged to say. Sukey got the bandages and antibiotics. He put the Antiboitics on the openings and wrapped the bandages around her stomach and back.

"Dont worry Sissy. Youll be alright." Sukey said while he was starting to cry.
TBC

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo immediately awoke when he heard Sukey scream out "SISSY!".Hollo heard a doorknock "Guess who?"
Hollo heard this. It was Fear. He opened the door.. "Fear you son of a bi---. Where's my friends?" Hollo held
Fear with levitate, threw Fear, and ran. He saw Sukey with Alondra with a terrible gash in her stomach.
Fear was just a bit behind. Hollo gasped and dashed up to her. "Is she okay?" Hollo asked

"I hope so" Sukey said crying. Hollo was angry. He saw Jeff on the ground and Boomerang head into the TV room with
Matt. Hollo turned white, very bright white. He was extremely p-s--d off.

"Hah, don't bother running now" Fear said.

"GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! HOW DARE YOU THREE TOUCH ALONDRA!!! I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU FEAR... RRRRAAAAH!!!!!"

"Bring it. I was waiting for this wonderful moment. heheheheh...-Fear goes into dark form-"

"Fear you have no chance." Hollo said. He and Fear were punching,blocking,punching,blocking, It was a rough battle
Fear had gotten an opening and stabbed Hollo with a small dagger

"hehehe you were saying." Fear said evily

"I..-crying-.. said... you.. have.. NO ... CHANCE..." Hollo became so white, he was in a power-form of some sort.
He dashed to Fear.. Feeling powerful feelings against Fear, and for Alondra.

TBC

Last edited:

ashds

Matt turned around and bumped into Boomerang

"I swear we've met before"Matt grined Boomerang pulled out his boomerang but Matt was ready for him he placed his hand on Boomerang chest and yelled "Chaos Bolt" Boomerang body was electriced and sent flying into the TV Matt ran out of the TV room and saw Hollo looking very p*ssed and fighting a fox, Alondra with a huge gash on her stomach and Sukey crying Matt said "Chaos Contorl" Matt telported back to his a apartment and grabed a grey book the book was a spell book that Matt sole from Jeff "Chaos Contorl" Matt said an telported back he opened the book and read out a healing spell the gash disappered from Alondra's stomach she opened her eyes and woke up " Sukey tell her what happened" Matt said giving Sukey the spell book Matt ran after Hollo to help him out.

Sukey was now crying with tears of happyness because Matt just revived his sister Sukey said to Alondra "he must really like you sissy" and to his amazemeant she blushed.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
There were alot of explosions and bangs as Hollo and Fear continued to battle one another. Hollo felt so bad... He
was extremely mad they got to Alondra and hurt her. Alondra felt like.. a really close friend.. or maybe he still had that crush. No matter, he cared for her one way or another.
He saw Matt coming this way .
"Thank god..." Hollo thought to himself.

"You're mine!" Fear had what seemed like lightning coming out of his hand (yes.. it's chidori.. a naruto thing)
and charged after Hollo

"No way!" Hollo dashed after Fear as well and held him with levitation. Hollo choked Fear and brought him down.
"Listen Fear.. If you lay one finger on any of my friends.. I will kill you. No matter how close friends we used
to be!! Do you UNDERSTAND!!-Hollo takes off his black rings and focuses chaos kunai on Fear's neck-"
"Now get the f--- outta here!!!" He threw Fear so far, he crashed through a window, and flew about 50 miles away.
"Who's ne- huh?" Hollo slowly turned black again. He looked normal.
"God.. what just came over me..?" And then Hollo collapsed to the ground.. unconscious. He had 2 gashes appear on his back, one big cut on his stomach, and scrapes all over his arms.

"Wow... he really cares about sissy.. but he doesn't get that... Thanks he's looking for. I see he was too late when he began to like her." Sukey thought observing Hollo with his powers. "Matt!Alondra! Hollo looks dead!!! HELP!!! He might be dead!!! Sukey was seeing a white aura.. meaning that person is close to death
TBC

Last edited:
Nuts was probably the most surprized person to hear that Sukey was Alondra's brother. "Oh well" he thought, "These things CAN happen". He sighed, then went back to his room. Getting dressed into some clean clothes, he went upo to the boss' room and knocked his trademarkfour times, two light taps to demonstrate the whirler, and two harder, knocks to demonstate his fists. Then he was let in.
"Ah, Nuts, I see you've arrived back safely" said the boss cheerfully.
"Yes, with a little fox called Sukey who turns out to be Alondra's brother. Yep, and I defeated the first bot. I'll go to the second soon."
"Ah, actually, Nuts, I've changed my mind. I actually snuck a little camera to the shirt you were wearing and watched your epic fight. I'm sure your abilities are good enough. So, I'm sending you on a proper mission now."
"Thank you, boss." said Nuts.
"You are welcome Nuts. Ok, I'll tell you a quick story, it will help you understand the mission better. Ok. So, many years ago, a great team of freedom fighters loved.We've all heard of them. Sonic team. Tails, Sonic, Knuckles and Amy were the main team. Others helped them, and they were always fighting their arch enemy, eggman. So, Sonic and tails slowly eased up and became old, and eventually dies, quite happily. They did have children, obviously mnot together. Sonic ended up with Amy in the end and Tails with Cosmo. I am Sonic and Amy's third son, my name is Mikello. My brother Leo is off fighting somewhere, he might be dea, but that's all you need to know about him. It's my other brother, Garth, who is the vengeful one. He made lots and lots of Mecha bots of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and a few of Shadow. They were designed to kill. He also created many dark beings, one opf which is "Boomerang" who Alondra, Hollo and Matt I hope are dealing with. He created a lot of things as well. Everyone in the group will be fighting one of the groups of his creations. The bots are less important than the other things, so that's just a case of killing them when you see them.
The group of Garth's creation you need to fight is a group called the Lizoid. The Lizoid are morphs, they can shapeshift. But one flaw: they are recognizable. By their eyes. Their eyes are pure bright green, and their eyes almost glow. The leader of the Lizoid is an evil being known as "Destroctari". Just destroy them. They can be found in the desert region. OK, that's your task. Eventually, Garth will be killed. Other than that, well for now, we do the seperate tasks." Nuts nodded, left the room and went to sleep.

The next morning he awoke to chaos going on. His door was almost ripped down. He jumped up. He saw that Mikello, had given him a railgun, probably for his task. And a little card to insert into the gun for infinite ammo. Nuts jumped up in his clothes, put on his new holster, whirler in one hand, Railgun in the other. Railguns shot lasers, he knew that, but depending on the owner's personality, the lazer was a different colour. The door got ripped down. Nuts looked at himself quickly in the mirror, and he realized his eyes were sparkling orange with the anticipation of battle. Robots were at the door.
"Die, robots!" he yelled, shooting a bullet from the railgun. It was orange. It killed one robot, and Nuts looked at his whilrler, and realized it was glowing orange too. Nuts swiped down at some of the other robots and gasped as the blade had no problem slashing through the robots. Nuts raced downstairs, and ran to where Alondra lay recovering. He saw Jef, standing there, and he held up his railgun at Jeff.
"You... are dead." He said blankly and shot a bullet. Jeff avoided it and Charged at Nuts. Nuts felt sure he was up against a tough opponent. He sidestepped, holding out his whirler. Nuts saw him step towards him, and he prepared himself. Jeff's body smashed into his, and before he knew it he was shouting at Sukey to make sure his weapons were safe. Then they wrestles and beat eachother. Nuts was starting to lose so he Jumped at his weapons yelling "CHAOS WRATH!!!" He Twirled the whirler and jumped at Jeff, shooting more bullets. He struck Jeff, and his opponent fell to the floor, with his head unnatatched to his body. Nuts smiled, said goodbye to the ones there to witness it, and ran off towards his goal.

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
Boomerang was now heading for Sukey. After being battered he had Chaos Controlled back, he wanted both Alondra and Sukey dead, he wanted to end the Prower Family Line. He snuck up on Sukey, he raised his boomerang to decapitate the boy in an instance, Sukey turned around too late. He raised his arms to form a sort of shield, waiting for the impact and the pain. They never came. He opened his eyes, and his arms, to see Boomerang with sweat on his brow, he looked nervous,
"Now now...Brother, you wouldn't want to do anything too Hasty..." Boomerang managed to spurt out. The figure holding an Assault Rifle pressed into Boomerangs back was a Black and Green Hedgehog, like Boomerang, but the colours were in opposite areas.
"You were about to kill someone i like. Thats not a safe thing to do, nor is that a safe place to stand. Brother." The hedgehog said. His finger twitched on the trigger, but he could bear himself to do it, instead he jumped and kicked Boomerang in the back of the head.
"I assure you Boom, i see you around here again, trying to hurt ANYONE, and i won't hesitate to make you religeous." Ashura said, he picked up Boomerang, and muttered,
"Chaos Control." under his breath, Boomerang was engulfed in green energy, and was then gone. Ashura then walked over to Sukey,
"You alright?" Ashura asked, as he handed Sukey an SMG, due to them being light but effective.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra raised her head when she heard Hollo was almost dead. "What?! Oh come on! First me, Now him?! uhh..." She hated seeing people die, and even the thought. she couldnt get up so she used her psychokenisis to pick him up and put him on a bed that was beside her. "Matt, use that spell you used on me, and you better keep that book to." She told Matt. She looked up at the ceiling. She wanted to thank him, but not out loud. she then remembered that her telekinisis worked with people who DONT have it either. "Thanks Matt. A lot. I couldnt live with out you." she thought to Matt. She blushed a little, and looked out the door and saw that Jeff came back and was fighting Nuts. After that scene she saw that Jeff's head was detached. " OH MY GOSH!" She almost threw up but fought it. "Nuts, you better clean that mess up!." Everything was quiet for a moment until she got the feeing that something was wrong. She looked at Sukey, who was right beside her. She saw that Boomerang was about to cut Sukey's head off with his boomerang. She was shocked and scared that Boomerang would do it. He never did. He looked really nervous. 'He still got some good in him.' She thought. Boomerang didnt REALLY want them both dead. He just couldnt. Ashura then came behind him with his Assualt Rifle pressed to Boomerang's back. He didnt pull the triger, but instead kicked him on the head and chaos controlled him out. 'Ashura couldnt bear to kill him. There brothers after all.' She thought. Sukey got the SMG. he looked at it not believing that he got his first gun.

"Yup! im OKay!" Sukey told Ashura in a big smile.

"Ashura, you better teach Sukey how to handle that thing!" She told Ashura. Sukey's stomach growled.

"Sissy! Im hungry! Can you make pancakes?" He asked her. Alondra got the strenght to get on her feet, but stumbled a lot when she walked.

"Help me to the kitchen, be my assistant and sure!" She told him.

"Yay! Pancakes here we come!" Sukey helped Alondra out of the room, and into the kitchen. After a while she was done, with a whole batch of pancakes. Enough for everyone.

"And the pancakes are done!" Putting the whole batch of pancakes on the dining table.

"Yay!" Sukey yelled and jumped for joy." Ill go tell everyone!" Before Alondra could say anything Sukey ran to the infermery room. "Pancakes are ready!" he told them all and ran back.
Ashura had transported Boomerang to Angel Island. "What am i doing here?" He asked himself. he looked around and saw the Master Emerald shrine. An echidna was there. "Kanto?" (yeah, made the character, never gave him a name and this was the first thing that came to mind.) The echidna looked up. He was red-orange with rags in his dreadlocks, and one on his tail. He was wearing a lightish greenish(or whatever the master emerald's color is.) mid sleeve shirt. He was wearing darker green jeans, that on the left leg he rolled it up, showing a very unique mark, wearing gray Strap shoes, and a tiger-tooth necklace. His eyes are a very light purple color, and he was wearing a headband that pushed a part of his 2 bangs against his forehead. He had spikes like Knuckles, as seeing that he is Knuckles's son.

"Boomerang! Long time no see. Not here to brawl are you?" Kanto joked around.

"No. I was transported here. Can you give me advice?" He asked Kanto. Kanto was unaware that Boomerang was a bad guy.

"Sure." Boomerang told him about everything since the incedent. " Woah... Are you sayin you bad?" Unlike his father, he was calm on subjects unlesshe needs to be mad.

"Not necesairly... I dont know! I messed up right now!" Boomerang said and dropped to the floor.

"Look, i dont know what you should do. It's your decision. Evil or Hero?" Boomerang thought for a long while.
TBC

ashds

"I'll try" Matt said opening the book to the healing page he knew he didn't have telekinisis but he thought "your welcome" knowing she would pick it up, he read out a healing spell and sliver sparks incased Hollo "it will take time before it is finished" Matt said to himself he saw Nuts cut Jeff's head off Matt remembered back to when Jeff was good but he found something in the tron world that turned him evil. Someone taped Matt on his back he turned around and saw Jeff but with a warm face "Jeff how did yo-" but Jeff stoped him

"You see Matt Nuts killed my dark side thus freeing my good side Jeff walked into the kitchen

"oh c*ap" Matt said runing after him and seeing Sukey holding SMG towards Jeff "cool it Sukey, Jeff tell them what you told me"Matt said.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo was suddenly encased in silver sparks. He was a little hungry though. "..... Whoa! wa- ahahahaha!!!!" Hollo began to laugh uncontrollably. He suddenly got healed too. "Yay! I'm Okay!!"
Hollo said. He ran over to Matt who was discussing something with Jeff.. "Hey Matt, thanks for the save.
I owe you one!" Hollo said. He grinned at Matt, then left. He said "Chaos Control" in order to go to his apartment.
He grabbed some bandages from the cuts. He picked up a letter there too. It said:
Dear Hollo, I hope you know what is going on. I want to give you a healing upgrade to your crystal.
-a green crystal lit up and it went into Hollo's crystal-
Mom,
PS: You cannot be the one that needs saving all the time! Do you understand?

"Mom's still out there watching me" Hollo grinned. "Chaos control" Hollo returned inside the kitchen. He noticed
Alondra and Sukey making pancakes. They were everywhere. "Wow!! they look so yummy!!:):):)" Hollo put a big smile
on like he was the happiest kid in the world. Even though he almost died!
"Well I'll wait for the others.

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"Yeah, Nuts killed my dark side thus freeing my good side." Jeff told Sukey and Alondra. Sukey inspected him. He had a blue aura, meaning he was good.

"It's true." He said surprised and putting his SMG down.

"Woah... Welcome to team!" From surprised to welcoming she raised her hand and got more batter to make more pancakes. 'Note to self: always make extra pancakes' she thought." Jeff, tell me somethin'. Why does Metal Naizl want to have me and Sukey dead?"

"I knew you were going to ask tat question sooner or later. Thing is, you two have power just waiting to come out. Enough power that just the two of you can beat Metal Naizl's whole army. He has had you two targets since all of this mess started. If i remember correctly, Alondra, you discovered that you could use the chaos emeralds power without even having them, which is a big thing. Metal Naizl didnt think you would unleash that ability first. And Sukey, you learned how to literally turn invisable, while still being able to hold things you want. Naizl thinks if you two keep learning, his plans would be ruined." Jeff told them. Alondra was scared that she and Sukey where prime targets to the whole Metal Naizl Army.

"Okay... Pancakes?" Alondra offered Jeff a plate full of pancakes.

"Dont mind if i do." Jeff got the pancakes and went to sit at the dining table.

"Sukey, do you mind putting all the pancakes on the table for me?" She asked Sukey.

"Nope. As long as i get to eat!" He said laughing. He got the pancakes and put them on the table. After he finished he walked up to Jeff. " Your gonna' have a blast here!" He said to Jeff.

"I hope so." He told Sukey. Sukey then noticed Hollo.

"Hollo! Your alive!" He yelled out and gave him a quick hug.
"Ok then. Now go to where you where transported from. Ill come with you." Kanto told Boomerang. He figured out a way to make the Master Emerald smaller so he could go anywhere without having to worry. Boomernag rested his elbow on Kanto's shoulder.

"Chaos Control." He said and he and Kanto found them selves at the dining room door.

"Oh My Gosh! He's back! And he brought Kanto!" Sukey yelled and pointed his SMG at them.

"COOL IT SUKEY! Use your god D--- powers and see for your self!" Boomerang told him quikly. Sukey used his powers and saw that his aura was blue again. He put his SMG down.

"Your good again!" he threw his arms in the air with his usual giddiness, but he was holding the SMG and it was flung in the air. "Oh no!" Alondra came into the room to see what was going wrong and saw the SMG heading right towards her. She caught it.

"Sukey, you have to be careful!" Alondra told Sukey and she gave him his SMG back. she looked at Boomerang and Kanto. "So your good again. What a relief!" She joked. "Hey Kanto, long time no see!" She noticed Hollo. "Your healed! Woopeee!" She said very toddlerish.

Kanto looked at her with the 'stop being so childish' look. She gave him the 'im not going to' look."Back at yah." Kanto said to her, responding to her long time no see saying.

"Well, Ashura sure knew what he was doing when he Chaos controlled me to Angel Island. I think that was his intent. Oh yeah! You guys need a new TV. Romeo there smashed me into it." Boomerang said pointing to Matt. Alondra was puzzled. She couldnt think straight for a while.

"Romeo? What-Ohhh!" Sukey started to laugh. Alondra looked at him more puzzled then before. To make it short and sweet without having to talk so he could crack up, he pointed to Matt, then to her, and then made a heart. Alondra blushed, as she know knew what Boomerang ment. He then noticed Hollo.

"And the girl get's it! Jeff's fault that you cant think straight!" He laughed. He then remembered about Fear. Fear then appeared in the room. " KANTO! MAKE SOME SENSE INTO THE BOY!" he told Kanto. Kanto grabbed Fear.

"Let me go! I have to finish off HOLLO!" He yelled out.

"Fear. I want you to empty your mind of the evilness." Kanto told Fear.

"Empty my mind? Emptying my mind..." Fear has an 'episode'. (Sponge bob episode when squidward tells Sponge bob to empty his mind and his concious appears and yeah.) He was blank.

"Yeah, it's working. He should snap out of it in a while." Kanto told them.

"Kanto! You took that straight from Spongebob!" Alondra said.

" I know. But im the only one who can do that." Kanto said. Everyone agreed with that and Fear woke up from his episode.

" Im Ok know. Thanks Kanto." Fear told Kanto.

"Just doin' one of my two jobs." They all laughed.
TBC

Last edited: