• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Go play SADX and talk to me again. Tails gains new-found maturity in that. It's a game! It doesn't have to be real. Look at Sonic! He's 16!

Agreed.
And I have some good news and some bad news:
Good News: My brother's ordered a DreamCast from eBay and Sonic Adventure....YAY! XD.
Bad News: I just found out a very said event which occurs in Sonic the Hedgehog
At the end of Silver's story, though, Blaze ends up sacrificing herself to the Iblis with "Goodluck, Silver" to Silver as her last words before fading away, destroying the Flames of Disaster forever. Silver's theme song revealed that he felt guilty for losing Blaze, revealing that he had feelings for her. Due to the fact that this action wiped out all existence of Iblis in past, present, and future and totally erased the events of the game from history, it is unknown if this sacrifice is permanent and whether or not Blaze will re-appear in later games.

She was one of my favourite characters

rob1610

The Leviathan
Agreed.
And I have some good news and some bad news:
Good News: My brother's ordered a DreamCast from eBay and Sonic Adventure....YAY! XD.
Bad News: I just found out a very said event which occurs in Sonic the Hedgehog
At the end of Silver's story, though, Blaze ends up sacrificing herself to the Iblis with "Goodluck, Silver" to Silver as her last words before fading away, destroying the Flames of Disaster forever. Silver's theme song revealed that he felt guilty for losing Blaze, revealing that he had feelings for her. Due to the fact that this action wiped out all existence of Iblis in past, present, and future and totally erased the events of the game from history, it is unknown if this sacrifice is permanent and whether or not Blaze will re-appear in later games.

She was one of my favourite characters

Actually, you can say the exact same thing about Shadow.
In Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow risked his life at the end. He plummeted to Earth. He has returned as a staple character in the later games. In Sonic Heroes, the story was elaborated on as Shadow being just another copy of the original that Dr. Eggman had created. In Shadow the Hedgehog, more about his creation is known.
Some people are still confused about why he was created and what his purpose is. I am one of those people. But whether we know or not is not the case. Shadow is popular for what he is. As I said, the exact same thing can be said.

Is Back!!! For now.
Actually, you can say the exact same thing about Shadow.
In Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow risked his life at the end. He plummeted to Earth. He has returned as a staple character in the later games. In Sonic Heroes, the story was elaborated on as Shadow being just another copy of the original that Dr. Eggman had created. In Shadow the Hedgehog, more about his creation is known.
Some people are still confused about why he was created and what his purpose is. I am one of those people. But whether we know or not is not the case. Shadow is popular for what he is. As I said, the exact same thing can be said.

A quest for total immortality, I guess.

Saurior

Solar Powered
So, the game has been released in the US...
For all I know, there's no chao garden, but I really do hope this and the other upcoming titles will save Sonic's image of "the game that couldn't survive the 2D - 3D transition".

Do you like the style of the new Sonic 2006, the realstic-esque look they were going for? Or do you prefer Sonic to be cartoonish and stick to the "animeish" style they had going for him?
Tricky. I love both. The style of the Sonic CD anime and the current style are my favorites, for their "edge" they give him. He looks ******, and that's a good thing. But, I think the current style is slightly better.

Do you think that Tails will be a teenager in Sonic 2006 game? Its been 15 years.
Some things just never change in a game universe. One of those things is age. Tails has become less dependant over the years, but he's still the nerdy, kind little boy we all know and love. And that's why I also think this "Sonic x Amy" thing is just not happening. Sonic's just too free-spirited to settle down. The same is happening to other things: the Sonic and Knuckles/Shadow/Silver rivalry, nemesis Eggman, Knuckles being tricked by Eggman... these things are set in stone, I'll tell ya.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Do you think that Tails will be a teenager in Sonic 2006 game? Its been 15 years.
Some things just never change in a game universe. One of those things is age. Tails has become less dependant over the years, but he's still the nerdy, kind little boy we all know and love. And that's why I also think this "Sonic x Amy" thing is just not happening. Sonic's just too free-spirited to settle down. The same is happening to other things: the Sonic and Knuckles/Shadow/Silver rivalry, nemesis Eggman, Knuckles being tricked by Eggman... these things are set in stone, I'll tell ya.

Exactly! That's what I meant by "It's a game! It doesn't have to be real." Knuckles will never learn, Knuckles and Shadow will never get over the rivalry with Sonic and Sonic will always be a free-spirited teen. If Tails becomes a teen, Knuckles may grow wise, Shadow may leave Sonic alone for his own purpose and Sonic won't be such a rebelious, free-spirited teen. Which is why we say it's like Sonic and Amy settling down. It's like their frozen years will unfreeze and everything jumps ahead a few years. It will never happen.

Is Back!!! For now.
Agreed.
Some new music has been released. I really love "Dreams of an Absolution" by Lee Brotherton of Remix Factory

* Silver's theme song, entitled 'Dream of An Absolution', is a very notable song for it strays from the standards set by recent Sonic games within the last 5 years. For one, the lyrics sound almost romantic, which could denote that the song could be a reference to how he feels about Blaze the Cat. Secondly, the genre is, more or less, Techno. The music resembles, not only the music found in the game, Sonic Riders, it also seems to have a notable resemblance to 80's music. Noteworthy, too, is the fact that the theme bears a resemblance to Gamma's theme song from Sonic Adventure. Also, the part before the chorus resembles a part of Sonic The Hedgehog 1's Green Hill Zone theme.

Thats so cute of Silver ^^

I want to hear the Crush 40 rendition of All Hail Shadow that's in the game...although they should have recorded the main song :(

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I feel sorry for Silver losing Blaze the Cat to Iblis. But there's no way that Sonic is an Iblis Trigger!! He's completely innocent!!

rob1610

The Leviathan
Agreed.
Some new music has been released. I really love "Dreams of an Absolution" by Lee Brotherton of Remix Factory

* Silver's theme song, entitled 'Dream of An Absolution', is a very notable song for it strays from the standards set by recent Sonic games within the last 5 years. For one, the lyrics sound almost romantic, which could denote that the song could be a reference to how he feels about Blaze the Cat. Secondly, the genre is, more or less, Techno. The music resembles, not only the music found in the game, Sonic Riders, it also seems to have a notable resemblance to 80's music. Noteworthy, too, is the fact that the theme bears a resemblance to Gamma's theme song from Sonic Adventure. Also, the part before the chorus resembles a part of Sonic The Hedgehog 1's Green Hill Zone theme.

Thats so cute of Silver ^^

Ok, thanks. More Sonic music I HAVE to get! ^_^

I feel sorry for Silver losing Blaze the Cat to Iblis. But there's no way that Sonic is an Iblis Trigger!! He's completely innocent!!
Spoilers please! Like I did here.

rob1610

The Leviathan
http://www.jjau.8m.com/Sonic2006/ - Heres the music if you want to listen to it ^^

ZEBRAHEAD!!! ^_^ Lol, sorry, had to say it. They've had some good stuff in the past and this one is cool, but I love Dreams Of An Absolution! And that Solaris Phase 2 one is just a non-lyrical, slight remix of the Zebrahead song...or vice versa, seeing as it was Solaris Phase 2 that was in the trailer...

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Hey everyone, may I join? Been a fan since I was 4,... Ahem, Now that that's out of the way...
I was forgotten?! ;_;... again... now that that's outta the way...

On the Website "Shadow of a hedgehog" (search that in google for it) you can get the Downloads to the lyriced ones, and Solaris Phase 2, just FYI...

I havn't got the game, Since I'm not gettin a 360 or PS3, Wii for Me! and recently in melbourne in Australia, there was Wii games there for playing, and one of them was Secret Rings, I couldn't go, but my Friend did, and has told me the Controls for it, Which has been illustrated by me on this Conveniant Control ^^,

Wiimotecontrolwildfire.png

if this has already been said, Meh... ya get that XP

Yeah, My 2 1/2 cents here ^^,

Wait is that Akon song in the game the Japanese version or did they translate it?

I hope they translated it.

hey wow they translated and it sounds awesome...they need to translate more japanese songs keeping the feeling like they did with this song.

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Spoilers please! Like I did here.

Oops. Sorry rob1610. That was my guess.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Oops. Sorry rob1610. That was my guess.

It's ok. It's just a spoiler for the game. I already spoiled it by looking at EXP:282's spoiler tag. -_- Well, there goes half the game! lol. That's one of the things I've been looking forward to the most. The story. And I won't be able to play it for a few more weeks. -_- Btw, just call me Rob or Robbie.

Is Back!!! For now.
ZEBRAHEAD!!! ^_^ Lol, sorry, had to say it. They've had some good stuff in the past and this one is cool, but I love Dreams Of An Absolution! And that Solaris Phase 2 one is just a non-lyrical, slight remix of the Zebrahead song...or vice versa, seeing as it was Solaris Phase 2 that was in the trailer...
You and me both brother. XD.

I was forgotten?! ;_;... again... now that that's outta the way...

On the Website "Shadow of a hedgehog" (search that in google for it) you can get the Downloads to the lyriced ones, and Solaris Phase 2, just FYI...

I havn't got the game, Since I'm not gettin a 360 or PS3, Wii for Me! and recently in melbourne in Australia, there was Wii games there for playing, and one of them was Secret Rings, I couldn't go, but my Friend did, and has told me the Controls for it, Which has been illustrated by me on this Conveniant Control ^^,

Wiimotecontrolwildfire.png

if this has already been said, Meh... ya get that XP

Yeah, My 2 1/2 cents here ^^,

eep sorry. I often forget things. I'll add ya dont worry mate...XD.
And thats some good information you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.