• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
I wish to join as well, and as you can see, one of the characters I WORSHIP I used his name for my account!

My faverote game of all time would be Shadow the Hedgehog, that game rocked!

Just asking, why do you hate Shadow, what's your problem with him?

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
(I know you didn't ask me)
I don't hate Shadow
I just don't like the way he runs(like roller-skating)

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
I wish to join as well, and as you can see, one of the characters I WORSHIP I used his name for my account!

Sure. Welcome aboard! ^^

Everyone hates something. I mean, I dislike a few characters myself. Like, I dont really like...hang on...its there somewhere...XD. Nah jokes. I like all the characters. I just like some more than others.

I'm back! (I was gone for a few days)
Sonic Wildfire sounded better if you want my opinion....("Secret of the Rings" sounds too much like "Lord of the Rings"...)

I liked Wild Fire as well. Secret of the Rings to me sounds boring. Wild Fire gets you pumped =P

Moonbeam

Sonic spriter
My friend and me watched a DVD of the computer playing the first level of wildfire. Secret of the rings just sounds weird.

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...

Are you talking to me? No, I don't have a problem with Shadow. (I actually WANT his Chaos Powers!!!) (Not just Shadow's, but my own.)

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Well, I'm back. Looks like most of the people from the last club are here, eh?

First off I hate it A LOT when people diss Shadow. Don't get me wrong, it's okay when people don't like Shadow. But when they totally act like he is the worst thing to ever happen to the Sonic, that just makes me........GRRR. (Same thing with Big.) Just a warning, really. I don't care if you dislike a character, just please don't go on about how retarded he is?

Sonic and the Secret of the Rings? Sounds like a children's book title. And considering that the game is supposed to be inside a book, that's not too bad. Still prefer Wildfire though.

Last edited:

Is Back!!! For now.
Well, I'm back. Looks like most of the people from the last club are here, eh?

First off I hate it A LOT when people diss Shadow. Don't get me wrong, it's okay when people don't like Shadow. But when they totally act like he is the worst thing to ever happen to the Sonic, that just makes me........GRRR. (Same thing with Big.) Just a warning, really. I don't care if you dislike a character, just please don't go on about how retarded he is?

Sonic and the Secret of the Rings? Sounds like a children's book title. And considering that the game is supposed to be inside a book, that's not too bad. Still prefer Wildfire though.

Its liked Nintendo's Latest console was gonna be called Revolution, but then it was changed to Wii. =P
But Revolution and Wild Fire, although they sound cool, are only Project Names...never the official names.

GSC Trainer

Beginning Trainer
I'm positive that Sonic 2006 is gonna be WAAAAAAAY better than Sonic Wifi, as it is supposed to be the next game Sonic Adventure 1... if you get what I mean.

SOTR, since they've gone and f*cked up Sonic 2006 with all the "seriousness" and "angst"

Man. You're really boring. Sonic 2006 and the plot looked really cool, and the plots of SA1, SA2 and ShTH showed that they were heading that way. You must have a opinion waaaay to "conservative" to dislike the game only because of that, as is obvious that that is what modern Sonic is supposed to be about. And it rocks. You don't like it? Then go and play Nintendo games instead.
'Nuff said.

Last edited:

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Man. You're really boring. Sonic 2006 and the plot looked really cool, and the plots of SA1, SA2 and ShTH showed that they were heading that way. You must have a opinion waaaay to "conservative" to dislike the game only because of that, as is obvious that that is what modern Sonic is supposed to be about. And it rocks. You don't like it? Then go and play Nintendo games instead.
'Nuff said.

I ge that Sonic is changin all the time. However, when they destroy what made Sonic Sonic, then there's a problem, you don't know the game's gonna rock, and we're all entitled to our own opinions, so how about you shut the f*ck up? OK?

Well, you can still have you're own opinion, but don't bash mine or anyone elses.

Last edited:

Prof. 9

Version 2? Sweeeeet! Finally my name is on the member list! *smiles*

I heard Sonic Riders is coming out for PC... but I ain't sure.

Is Back!!! For now.
Version 2? Sweeeeet! Finally my name is on the member list! *smiles*

I heard Sonic Riders is coming out for PC... but I ain't sure.

You heard correctly. According to Wikipedia, that is.

Hmmm...new topic!

Who is your favourite Sonic Character and why?
Meh we've probably done this before in the old thread but meh.
Mine has to be torn between Sonic and Knuckles....both are cute and sexy. XD
And both their personalities are cool and funny.

Prof. 9

Knuckles!! Of course Knuckles! I choose Knuckles! Why? Well, he's strong, and cool, and... *talks for about a hour*

AJ Flibble

Emohawk

Sonic. The original obviously, and the one that started it all off. Also, he's cool and unique, unlike certain rip-offs.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
My favorite character is Tails. I really don't know why he's my favorite, all I know is that I've liked him ever since I first started playing. I just like the way he acts, I guess. He's pretty cool, and he's fun to play as. (I loved playing as him in SADX) And he's so cute!

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Are you talking to me? No, I don't have a problem with Shadow. (I actually WANT his Chaos Powers!!!) (Not just Shadow's, but my own.)

No, I'm just a curious robot called E-102 Gamma!

Sonic. The original obviously, and the one that started it all off. Also, he's cool and unique, unlike certain rip-offs.

What, you mean Shadow?

My favourite character? I have a few *gets out list*:

1. Shadow (I worship Shadow!)
2. E-102 Gamma (Hence my username.)
3. E-123 Omega
4. Big

Saurior

Solar Powered
This club is cool. Can I please join?
I've also seen the old club, and the beginning of this club, but I thought at first it wasn't all that active. Now I see it is ^^

I've become a fan not because of the games, (I didn't have a Mega Drive, shame on me...) but because the TV Show Adventures of Sonic and SatAM. Hey, I was like 8 years old!

On topic: Fav character? Sonic. Definately. There are other very cool characters out there (Knuckles, Blaze, Shadow), but nobody can match the main dude with 'tude.

Last edited:

TotodileCharizard

Vector the Crocodile hands down. He is the best character ever, I dig crocodiles with headphones xD I'm not sure why I like him, but I just do.

I like Shadow the Hedgehog, Vector's level rocks. He never said, "Find the computer room" once xD

Status
Not open for further replies.