• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Sonic help!

Who all on here plays or has played Sonic adventure DX director's cut before? Cause I need some help. One more thing. Can I join? I be a major sonic fan myself.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Who all on here plays or has played Sonic adventure DX director's cut before? Cause I need some help. One more thing. Can I join? I be a major sonic fan myself.

Sure you can join, Welcome. ^^.
I want SADX but can't find it XD.

rob1610

The Leviathan

First off, I'm here and I'm addicted to helping people. Second, I'm the unholy master of everything that is Sonic Adventure DX!...well, maybe not (Still 2 or 3 missions to go, maybe an emblem somewhere), but it is my favorite Sonic game so far. Tell me what it is you need help with.

Sure you can join, Welcome. ^^.
I want SADX but can't find it XD.

If you can, buy it on eBay. My friend did it to get Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. He loves that game mainly for the Chao's.

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I played a lot of Sonic games. And I can't wait to get the game of Sonic Next-Gen.

New question:
Do you think that Princess Elise reminds you of Sara/Sera from (Sonic the Movie)?

SA:DX is my favoriate game ever I know it in and you, what do you need dude?

Do you think that Princess Elise reminds you of Sara/Sera from (Sonic the Movie)?

eh...I can SEE a similarity but I dunno I have to play it first :D

if you don't mind I'd like to ask a question to my sonic homies!

Do you like the style of the new Sonic 2006, the realstic-esque look they were going for? Or do you prefer Sonic to be cartoonish and stick to the "animeish" style they had going for him?

Me personally. I LOVE the realistic look.

I think Eggman looks amazing PERFECT rendition of what a real human eggman would look like.

Apparently the load times in the new sonic literally KILL it...thank god for PS3s downloadable to the harddrive to skip load times.

rob1610

The Leviathan
To the first question, I have NO idea! I haven't seen the movie and my friend is in love with it! He wants to get it anyway he can and he's going to show it to me. So I'll tell you when I see it.

To the second question, both are cool with me. I like them both. If Eggman looks like a real human eggman, then why have I seen fatter? He's too thin to be an eggman! He does look cool, but like the original eggman, he could be fatter.

he's really not THAT thin...esp when scaled to the princess and the towns folk, he's still pretty fat.

Realistic REALLY fat eggman would have looked gross.

Is Back!!! For now.
Sara seems to remind me of another Amy...Elise reminds me of Bruce Banner.

Do you like the style of the new Sonic 2006, the realstic-esque look they were going for? Or do you prefer Sonic to be cartoonish and stick to the "animeish" style they had going for him?
I love the realistic style. The graphics these days are really getting there.

PokeMaster Justin said:
Eggman went to Jenny Criag
XD

Wikipedia states that Eggman may look skinnier, but he is still rather obese.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer

The animeish ones were great, but the realstic ones were better.

New question:
Do you think that Tails will be a teenager in Sonic 2006 game? Its been 15 years.

Last edited:

Is Back!!! For now.
Do you think that Tails will be a teenager in Sonic 2006 game? Its been 15 years.
Thats like saying Amy will finally settle down with Sonic and get married and have children.
(Now don't get me wrong, I am a HedgehogShipping Fan but I feel it would be too soon...or people will become afraid of the games if they did that)

Now Tails becoming a Teenager. Not many characters have changed their ages much. Part from Amy and Charmy but thats about it. I feel Tails will always be the little nerdy boy. You always need one. Like how Max was in Pokemon.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Thats like saying Amy will finally settle down with Sonic and get married and have children.
(Now don't get me wrong, I am a HedgehogShipping Fan but I feel it would be too soon...or people will become afraid of the games if they did that)

Now Tails becoming a Teenager. Not many characters have changed their ages much. Part from Amy and Charmy but thats about it. I feel Tails will always be the little nerdy boy. You always need one. Like how Max was in Pokemon.

Like Sonic's going to marry Amy,and have children??! If it does, then I'll be happily thrilled, and Amy's dreams will finally become true. I support Sonic x Amy.

I think that Tails should become a teenager in Sonic 2006.

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
Do you think that Tails will be a teenager in Sonic 2006 game? Its been 15 years

What's with all the questions?...meh! Keeps the club active, I guess. >_> I'd say no. He will act older, more mature, but a teenager? Like EXP:282 said, it's like Amy and Sonic settling down! Tails acting like a teenager will ruin the Sonic games. He can act older, but for him to be older is just wrong...

EDIT:
I'd also like to state that I support Sonic x Amy Shipping as well.

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Do you think that Tails will be a teenager in Sonic 2006 game? Its been 15 years

What's with all the questions?...meh! Keeps the club active, I guess. >_> I'd say no. He will act older, more mature, but a teenager? Like EXP:282 said, it's like Amy and Sonic settling down! Tails acting like a teenager will ruin the Sonic games. He can act older, but for him to be older is just wrong...

EDIT:
I'd also like to state that I support Sonic x Amy Shipping as well.

I see. So Miles "Tails" Prower will act like older,and mature, but he's still remains as a kid,and as for Sonic,and Amy shipping, Sonic will finally stop running away from Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.