• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
NOTE:Due to the owner of V1 having left the premises, I have taken up the chance of making a new version of the original StH Club. If thats ok with the Moderators.
Old Club http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=22922

(Any old members just post here again or pm to add you to the club...I'll try and look through the old club and add you. Just post here if you are a member and I didnt add you to the list)

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2!

Rules
1. No Spamming of any sorts
2. No flaming
3. When you ask to join, I will put you on the list as soon as I can.
4. You can post pics referring to a topic or just for fun, but please leave a link or a reference (Eg. Who made it) below the pic.
5. No Hentai pics are allowed though.
6. Please keep to the topics given.
7. If you have any records of any Sonic games, then that is allowed since its relevant to the club.
8. Have fun peeps.

Owner:

Co-owner:
Venustoise

Members:
A:
AJ Flibble
alyssa
AngelLatias
AngelofCruxis

B:
blasters49
bonsly2006
Brad

C:
casey4637452
Cenzo
Crazy_Redd

D:
Dattebayo
~Dotaitos~

E:
E-102 Gamma

F:
Fiend Ryu
flannery lover
Flare the Pokemon Trainer
~Flareon

G:
Golden Rapidash
GROUDONKYOGRE
guilherme XX

H:
hammy_ham_ham
Hemp Man
HoundoomOfTheDarkness

K:
Kadjaft
kawaii*ninja

L:
Legendary Lucario
Lil Hikari
LostFreak815
LugiaRules

M:
Manaphy Mare
Master Spriter
Meta Knight
Moonbeam
Mrcfly
Mr. Truth
Munchlax 357

N:
Nintendo_6444

P:
Pamizard
pika_power
Pokefreak
PokeMaster Justin
pokemaster394
Pokemon4Ever
Prof. 9

R:
RadiataAlchemist
Raimundo
rob1610

S:
Saurior
shadowswampert93
Shego
Shiny Metagross
Shiny Salamence
Shadow Lugia206
Silver Raichu
Silver Ryu
Silver the Hedgehog
Skull13
slowpoketail

T:
TotodileCharizard
Trooper Guy

U:
UberSorcerer
UltimaDragon17

V:
Vycksta

W:
Weavile lover23
WheelerTheViper
WiggleTuff

X:
XD375

Y:
Your-CLONE

Z:
Zero X
Zpinda

I apologise if I missed anyone. I only added those who have been active enough to stay in the club. Post here if you'd like to rejoin.

Banners
NONE

Wallpapers
NEW - http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44894023/ - Shadow
NEW - http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44121109/ - Silver
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41592738/ - Tails
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41419418/ - Blaze
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40038111/ - Cosmo
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37845078/ - Princess Elise
http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charmybeewallpaperkd8.png - Charmy Bee

Last edited:

Is Back!!! For now.
Not sure. They might though. Like I said in the other thread, I got mine from either from Kmart or Target.

rob1610

The Leviathan
-_-.....anyway, what do you think will be better? Sonic the Hedgehog for 360 and PS3 or the Secret of the Rings (whatever it is, I can't remember right now -_-) for Wii? I haven't checked them out for a while. *runs off to IGN.com to check out Sonic the Hedgehofg for 360 and Sonic for Wii*

Is Back!!! For now.
-_-.....anyway, what do you think will be better? Sonic the Hedgehog for 360 and PS3 or the Secret of the Rings (whatever it is, I can't remember right now -_-) for Wii? I haven't checked them out for a while. *runs off to IGN.com to check out Sonic the Hedgehofg for 360 and Sonic for Wii*

That actually makes a good topic:
Which game will you prefer? Sonic: Secret of the Rings (Wild Fire) or Sonic the Hedgehog 06?
I like both games to be honest. I mean, SOFR takes you on a whole new experience with the Wiimote.
And STH06...I mean, The 360 one the most powerful consoles on this Earth...and with the graphics and by the looks of the game play, who wouldn't want it?

can I enter the club?
Sure. Welcome ^^

I am here....sorry I never replied in the old club, school's started and I gotta focus on Marching Band. Yeah, the Vector fangirl is here!
I seem to be attracted to the Power formations as well (Cept Big XD...he's cool an' all as well XD.)
I love Omega and Knuckles...dunno why =P

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Which game will you prefer? Sonic: Secret of the Rings (Wild Fire) or Sonic the Hedgehog 06?

SOTR, since they've gone and f*cked up Sonic 2006 with all the "seriousness," "angst," f*cking Shadow, and also Silver AND another Hedgehog, serious Eggman who's been stripped of what he is meant to be, and some retarded generic princes who doesn't fit into the Sonic series.

*End mini-rant*

Is Back!!! For now.

SOTR, since they've gone and f*cked up Sonic 2006 with all the "seriousness," "angst," f*cking Shadow, and also Silver AND another Hedgehog, serious Eggman who's been stripped of what he is meant to be, and some retarded generic princes who doesn't fit into the Sonic series.

*End mini-rant*

I stand corrected. XD

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
I stand corrected. XD

lol

One thing's to have Shadow, another's to constantly milk the sh*t out of him, and it's far too annoying and attention-wh*ring.

And they said it would go back to the roots, meaning I would have been more likely to like it, but no. Not now, roots my ***.

I mean, it may be fun in the end, but I can't stand what they've done to it. Sonic Rush took the right direction. This hasn't.

Last edited:

Is Back!!! For now.
SOTR supposably has Sonic as the only character you play. STH06 has 3.
I don't mind more characters...but enough's enough with these darn Hedgehogs! They already have 5! (Not to mention how many Fan made Hedgehog's there are. I have one but its not one of my main Fan Characters. My main one's a Lioness. And i made up a type animal as well...Spiked Cyber Wolf. Then I made a Deanglian Echidna...theres Team X-Cell. :p )

Anyways...hopefully they wont be any MORE after this. Get some Porcipine in the next one perhaps. XD

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
Can I join?
I like both but STH06 seems good but no place for running.
My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure Battle 2 for GC.I have Completed it(Yes,with Super form too) and I still play it.
I like Sonic games with speed and ''Eggman and Shadow Beating'' Adventure.
Will STH06 come out in other Consoles than PS3 and Xbox360?It seems really cool.

Last edited:

Is Back!!! For now.
Can I join?
I like both but STH06 seems good but no place for running.
My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure Battle 2 for GC.I have Completed it(Yes,with Super form too) and I still play it.
I like Sonic games with speed and ''Eggman and Shadow Beating'' Adventure.
Will STH06 come out in other Consoles than PS3 and Xbox360?It seems really cool.

Sure. Welcome ^^

1. I want SA2:B So badly...XD.
2. Unfortunately no. STH06 will only come on PS3 and 360. But you can get Secrets of the Rings (Formally known as Wild Fire) on the Wii and Sonic Rivals on PSP.

Last edited:

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
Since I'm not getting PSP,PS3 or Xbox360 I can only get Wild Fire...
They should have putten it on PC or PS2
Oh,anyway,I will just rent a PS3 and STH06 from a video club

Here are the 2 Videos of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle I took with my phone:

*Spoilers*

Shadow - First Stage

Final Boss

*Spoilers*

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
Sure. Welcome ^^

1. I want SA2:B So bdaly...XD.
2. Unfortunately no. STH06 will only come on PS3 and 360. But you can get Secrets of the Rings (Formally known as Wild Fire) on the Wii and Sonic Rivals on PSP.

I got SA2:B. I got it when it first came out. :D It rocks!!! Dunno why, but I prefer SADX. Apart from the Multi-player in SA2:B, I find SADX the best.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
I actually think StH06 is looking really interesting. I'd like to play it, if I ever can.

Is Back!!! For now.
I'm just gonna let my bros get a 360 when they can and I'll probably get the Wii.
I like how Sonic Team have variety within their games. I mean, they take advantages of all the recent and upcoming consoles:

Xbox - Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Riders.
Xbox 360 - Sonic the Hedgehog 06, Sonic Riders 2
PS2 - Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Riders, Sonic Gems Collection
PS3 - Sonic the Hedgehog 06, Sonic Riders 2
PSP - Sonic Rivals
Game Cube - Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Gems Collection, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Sonic Riders
Wii- Sonic: Secrets of the Rings
GBA - Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Pinball Party, Sonic Battle
DS - Sonic Rush

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
I'm back! (I was gone for a few days)
Sonic Wildfire sounded better if you want my opinion....("Secret of the Rings" sounds too much like "Lord of the Rings"...)

Status
Not open for further replies.