• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
1.Glitches are like ants - They are common, but sometimes you can't see them.
And the camera's on Sonic 3D games are always like that.
2.Its better to have that than to Stop/Start I suppose. And if it works well, great!
3. Me loves Psychicness. Like I love Psychic Pokemon. My Sonic Fan Character (SFC) Has Psychic Powers. Seems like Silvers unique gameplay is something to look forward to. ^^

And the rail thing, yeah I had trouble with that in both Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. And congrats on finding Sonic Rush ^^.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Well, I've had trouble in the game, but I've managed to get Shadow. It's not the glitches that got me (sometimes, it was). Mostly, I just get stuck (Like I am in Silver and Shadow's stories -_-), but with Sonic, it's a different story. I’m still getting used to some new game mechanics in some places. -_-

Shadow plays similar to Sonic, but has some new moves to himself. It's pretty cool. But what makes Shadow unique is that only he can drive vehicles and control the weapons they utilise.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I haven't get Sonic Next-Gen yet. But I know one thing. Silver better not filrting with Amy Rose. If he does, then he's going to get it because I support Sonic,and Amy shipping.

rob1610

The Leviathan
I haven't get Sonic Next-Gen yet. But I know one thing. Silver better not filrting with Amy Rose. If he does, then he's going to get it because I support Sonic,and Amy shipping.

Slight spoiler:
There is a part where he meets Amy and travels with her for a bit, but she's too focused on Sonic and he's too focused on his mission.

Hey Munchlax, did you get passed that level with Silver? I did. Here's what to do:
It helps to go through the other characters episodes. I did and found that you can swing on some vines. You just need to look. If it's the same spot as me, go to the platform behind/infront of the Checkpoint and look to your right from there. Float over and grab the vine. When the flower at the tip glows, jump off. You can figure out the rest from there.

Is Back!!! For now.
Slight spoiler:
There is a part where he meets Amy and travels with her for a bit, but she's too focused on Sonic and he's too focused on his mission.

Hey Munchlax, did you get passed that level with Silver? I did. Here's what to do:
It helps to go through the other characters episodes. I did and found that you can swing on some vines. You just need to look. If it's the same spot as me, go to the platform behind/infront of the Checkpoint and look to your right from there. Float over and grab the vine. When the flower at the tip glows, jump off. You can figure out the rest from there.
Heh, she mistakes him for Sonic...AGAIN!!!! She must be extremely colour blind.
I watched it on YouTube. XD.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I see. Amy must be colour-blind. Hopefully, Sonic not going to run away from Amy again.

Is Back!!! For now.
We all know that Sonic will, we can't expect miracles. If we did, we'd get a lot of angry fans. Amy chasing Sonic will always be the style according to a Yuji Naka interview.

rob1610

The Leviathan
(NOTE: Alot of spoilers here. Unless you want the game ruined, don't look. If you've completed the game or already ruined the story, go right ahead.)

We all know that Sonic will, we can't expect miracles. If we did, we'd get a lot of angry fans. Amy chasing Sonic will always be the style according to a Yuji Naka interview.

Well, here's a new style for you and other Sonic x Amy Shippers, which I am too. And it is a spoiler, none the less.

What annoys the heck out of me is the relationship between Sonic and Elise. During Sonic's story, they have many moments that hints at a romantic thing. I've been saying "It better not happen!" But it does. In the Last Episode (extra final story like previous games), Sonic is struck down and this upset's Elise. To bring him back, she practically tells us she loves him, but doesn't actually say it. Then she kisses him! How's that for "angry fans"? xD And Amy doesn't look jealous at all. No Elise and Sonic! Amy and Sonic forever!

Yes, I have actually finished the game. And that shows how short the game can be:
28 levels total, not including the 3 town areas, and 16 boss battles in total. 9 levels and 5 bosses for each character's story and 1 level and 1 boss for the extra story.

Not only that, but I have 2 complaints about Silver. Again, spoilers. -_-

He can use Chaos Control! Ok, Sonic and Shadow are good for that, but adding Silver to the list, they'll probably have 20 hedgehog's who can do this over the next 10 years! That's all that really upsets me about it. That and it was initially reserved for Shadow.

Now, the most annoying thing. When we saw that Shadow can go super, fans reacted. Some loved it, some hated it and others, like me, had mixed reactions. Shadow is an awesome character, but for him to go super? That should be Sonic alone. No matter how cool it is. The exact same thing happened with Silver. Silver is my new favorite character and it's cool he can go super, but that is enough!!! No Gold, Bronze or Platinum the Hedghehog! No Solair the Hedgehog! Noone else! Enough is enough!!! No more supers!

Silver is from 200 years in the future and has telekinetic powers, so I can understand giving him those options, but still...noone else.

Last edited:

Is Back!!! For now.
(NOTE: Alot of spoilers here. Unless you want the game ruined, don't look. If you've completed the game or already ruined the story, go right ahead.)

Well, here's a new style for you and other Sonic x Amy Shippers, which I am too. And it is a spoiler, none the less.

What annoys the heck out of me is the relationship between Sonic and Elise. During Sonic's story, they have many moments that hints at a romantic thing. I've been saying "It better not happen!" But it does. In the Last Episode (extra final story like previous games), Sonic is struck down and this upset's Elise. To bring him back, she practically tells us she loves him, but doesn't actually say it. Then she kisses him! How's that for "angry fans"? xD And Amy doesn't look jealous at all. No Elise and Sonic! Amy and Sonic forever!

Yes, I have actually finished the game. And that shows how short the game can be:
28 levels total, not including the 3 town areas, and 16 boss battles in total. 9 levels and 5 bosses for each character's story and 1 level and 1 boss for the extra story.

Not only that, but I have 2 complaints about Silver. Again, spoilers. -_-

He can use Chaos Control! Ok, Sonic and Shadow are good for that, but adding Silver to the list, they'll probably have 20 hedgehog's who can do this over the next 10 years! That's all that really upsets me about it. That and it was initially reserved for Shadow.

Now, the most annoying thing. When we saw that Shadow can go super, fans reacted. Some loved it, some hated it and others, like me, had mixed reactions. Shadow is an awesome character, but for him to go super? That should be Sonic alone. No matter how cool it is. The exact same thing happened with Silver. Silver is my new favorite character and it's cool he can go super, but that is enough!!! No Gold, Bronze or Platinum the Hedghehog! No Solair the Hedgehog! Noone else! Enough is enough!!! No more supers!

Silver is from 200 years in the future and has telekinetic powers, so I can understand giving him those options, but still...noone else.

Hmmm... yeah there were a lot of complaints. But at least the Sonic/Elise
not knowing each other afterwards
thing left Sonic's options open. XD. *Pushes him towards Amy, then watches him run away* XD.

Like I said before, NO MORE HEDGEHOGS!!!.... Hang on, I have a TOPIC!!!!

What animal Sonic character would you like to see in the next Sonic games?
I admit the Babylon Rogues were a breath of fresh air. Its good see birds. (Not counting Bean) But I'd like to see a Porcupine. I mean, they have a few Hedgehogs and an Echidna, so why not a Porcupine? It could have heaps and heaps of spikes, like I've seen a few SFC's have. Or maybe... a Wolf perhaps?
There are tonnes of interesting animals that could be used. Even a Butterfly!

rob1610

The Leviathan
Hmmm... yeah there were a lot of complaints. But at least the Sonic/Elise
not knowing each other afterwards
thing left Sonic's options open. XD. *Pushes him towards Amy, then watches him run away* XD.

Like I said before, NO MORE HEDGEHOGS!!!.... Hang on, I have a TOPIC!!!!

What animal Sonic character would you like to see in the next Sonic games?
I admit the Babylon Rogues were a breath of fresh air. Its good see birds. (Not counting Bean) But I'd like to see a Porcupine. I mean, they have a few Hedgehogs and an Echidna, so why not a Porcupine? It could have heaps and heaps of spikes, like I've seen a few SFC's have. Or maybe... a Wolf perhaps?
There are tonnes of interesting animals that could be used. Even a Butterfly!
I say no more characters! It might be nice to see more new ones, but I think there's enough for now.

Saurior

Solar Powered
I say no more characters! It might be nice to see more new ones, but I think there's enough for now.
Agreed. You know they add a new character almost EVERY new game? It sorta becomes like DBZ, but there, the weakest characters get scrapped over time (anyone remembers Yamcha? :p). Here it's just getting a bit too crouded for comfort, IMO.

And Rob, I severely enjoyed Rush, have you played that yet?

Is Back!!! For now.
I have theory about Blaze:

As you know, Blaze takes in the Iblis and teleports to another dimension right? What if Sonic Rush was AFTER StH06? Which means she has to guard to Sol Emeralds (Sol - Soleanna - Solaris) And she also mentions in Sonic Rush saying she has to live alone with her powers, her flame. She might've had to take on the role of Princess Elise. And she had to stay strong because now shes the one who wields Iblis

I'm not saying thats true, but thats what might've happened.

rob1610

The Leviathan
And Rob, I severely enjoyed Rush, have you played that yet?

I didn't say anything bad about Rush, did I? o_O I finally got my hnds on it and enjoy it, but I'm stuck! 2nd level as Sonic and 1st as Blaze. -_-

I have theory about Blaze:

As you know, Blaze takes in the Iblis and teleports to another dimension right? What if Sonic Rush was AFTER StH06? Which means she has to guard to Sol Emeralds (Sol - Soleanna - Solaris) And she also mentions in Sonic Rush saying she has to live alone with her powers, her flame. She might've had to take on the role of Princess Elise. And she had to stay strong because now shes the one who wields Iblis

I'm not saying thats true, but thats what might've happened.

If so, then why do the words "blue hedgehog" make Blaze think in StH 06? ;)

Is Back!!! For now.
Dunno. Coincidence XD. Who knows? SEGA/Sonic Team always make big mysterious mysteries. XD

Saurior

Solar Powered
I didn't say anything bad about Rush, did I? o_O I finally got my hnds on it and enjoy it, but I'm stuck! 2nd level as Sonic and 1st as Blaze. -_-
Stuck? In the underwater level? Well it is kinda tricky the first time round (I drowned a couple times) but it can't be that difficult... and I also got stuck on the first boss of the first level with Sonic, set the game to easy to finish him... then quickly set it back to normal, mind you :p

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I still haven't got that game yet, but I will. I also like to get more of Sonic plushes for Christmas. I already got Sonic,Tails,and Knuckles.

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Well let's see, Sonic Rush has a very high Learning curve, making it Difficult to learn how to play surprisingly, I had trouble getting used to it, but now I can play through a level without Dieing once... just give it time and you'll get there... oh and BTW? have fun in the Last Emerald SP. Stage! XD but yeah, give it time and you'll find it a piece of cake ^^,

Sonic Riders is a Really fun game... Story is Short as hell though, but I suggest practising A LOT Before you go to the Story mode... I started the Story too early without learning some of the Smaller Gimmicks, Like the jumping on the jumps while holding a certain Direction down... oh and a little trick i've learn't

before you go and jump off a ramp, see what direction that it is pointing, then hold down a for about 1.5 secs, and hold down the direction, and release right on the edge, You may lose a lot of speed, but gain a hellofalot when you land, and if landed properly

so yeah, that's my hints and tips, I've Completed all Sonic Games (save for the Ranks and shizzle like that) and if you need tips for certain areas, E-Mail me, cause I usually forget to check my PM's here when I'm on TSS XD if some of that sounded like a bit of bragging, you can throw grapefruit at me XD

Catch yahs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.