• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull13

I want in!

I want in! I've been a strongly dedicated fan since the first game came out in 1990.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Hry guys. I finally got Sonic(2006) game on Xbox 360. Now I'm up to Tropical Jungle level. White Acropolis seems to be a tough level because when I press and hold A button,then relaease it on the jump ramp, nothing happened.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Can someone get me the script for the new game? I won't be able to play it, as I'm not planning to get a PS3 or a 360.

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
Hey guys, it's me, again. I'm sorry I was gone for so dang long, but between school and everything else I've been without enough to do most things I want. However, with the end of the quarter in the school, should come a break, so hopefully I can back into the swing of things.

What I want to know is, can I join again?

I've been doing some experiments with breeding. Now that I have a GC-GBA cord, I've been doing a lot of experiments with breeding jewel chao (I have seven- ruby, garnet, sapphire, amethyst, peridot, gold and silver). I've even found a new type of chao- a transparent two-tone. I'll upload a picture as soon as I can.

Last edited:

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Hey guys, it's me, again. I'm sorry I was gone for so dang long, but between school and everything else I've been without enough to do most things I want. However, with the end of the quarter in the school, should come a break, so hopefully I can back into the swing of things.

What I want to know is, can I join again?

I've been doing some experiments with breeding. Now that I have a GC-GBA cord, I've been doing a lot of experiments with breeding jewel chao (I have seven- ruby, garnet, sapphire, amethyst, peridot, gold and silver). I've even found a new type of chao- a transparent two-tone. I'll upload a picture as soon as I can.

Of course! Welcome back ^^

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
Thanks Stacee. ^^ I'm using one memory card specifically for chao experiments. This two tone guy is really weird. I made it into a sonic chao. It has the white two tone markings, but the skin itself is the color of a shiny green chao's skin. On top of this, its translucent... I'm going to have some fun breeding him around.

What's up with you guys? I need to look up some info on the new games. I won't have much use for it, though -I'm getting a wii, which I have to buy with my own money, so it'll be about a year until I can afford one.

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
Jiminy Cricket, somebody has too much free time. Thanks, though, I need to get up to pace on the new game, and this'll do that and more. Thankies.

Is Back!!! For now.
I want in! I've been a strongly dedicated fan since the first game came out in 1990.

Woah, I forgot to read this post. Heh..these things happen ^^;;;
Wait...didn't the first game come out in 1991? XD

Never mind. Welcome!

Skull13

My mistake.

Woah, I forgot to read this post. Heh..these things happen ^^;;;
Wait...didn't the first game come out in 1991? XD

Never mind. Welcome!

By golly, you're right. I goofed. Thanks for the correction and accepting me.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Having officially completed Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, got Sonic Rush and finally seen Sonic the Movie, I can edit my answers to 2 previous questions.

What are your top 3 favourite Sonic games of all time?
1. Sonic Adventure - Plain and simple, it rules! It did what Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is doing now. Best story, best graphics, best 3D gameplay and best music by far for any Sonic game.

2. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Even though I've completed it and had it for years, I still haven't put it down! The Chao's have kept me and my friends entertained after it's continuation of what Sonic Adventure did. I still thought Sonic Adventure had a better story, though, even if this one had Shadow.

3. Sonic Mega Collection - It has ALL the classics! Mind you, I have never played Sonic CD until I got Gems Collection. It's good, but doesn't beat the awesomeness of Sonic 2! Along that came a laugh and a half from years back with 3's multiplayer! ^_^ Both 4 and 5 in my top Sonic games come together in one!
Let me change that.

1. Sonic Adventure
2. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
3. Sonic the Hdgehog 2006 - It reminds me of Adventure too much. Great gameplay, great story, great music, etc. Everything about it is fun, too. The rest falls back one like this:
4. Sonic Mega Collection
5. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
6. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
and so on...

OLD QUESTION: Do you think that Princess Elise reminds you of Sara/Sera from (Sonic the Movie)?
A little bit...in the manner that they are princesses kidnapped by Eggman...other than that, not at all.

Is Back!!! For now.
Can I join?

Sure! Let me just pop over the list and put you on.

And if anybody wants to know, I've got some wallpapers for people to use if they wish on my first post. Anyone can banners or wallpapers for the sake of it. XD

Is Back!!! For now.
Yeah of course. Unfortunately, my links don't work anymore. Appearantly the admins of dA have suspended me because I vialated (sp?) a few rules. When in fact I credited the people who made pictures I used in my wallpapers. But I'll upload them on to my imageshack account and change the links.

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Ok, I'll Upload them Again since I've Lost the Links and all, But that'll come tomorrow, but in the meantime, I have a Sonic 2006 Banner, here it is!
sonic2006bannerkb6.png

Yeah, It's the same size as my SHRPG banner that's in my sig, So it'll work ^^,

Catch yahs!!

Is Back!!! For now.
Hey can I join? I've been a Sonic fan for ages, although I'm more of a fan of the 2D games.
Sure. Welcome ^^

Ok, I'll Upload them Again since I've Lost the Links and all, But that'll come tomorrow, but in the meantime, I have a Sonic 2006 Banner, here it is!
sonic2006bannerkb6.png

Yeah, It's the same size as my SHRPG banner that's in my sig, So it'll work ^^,

Catch yahs!!
Nice. I had one too...but I'll post it later.

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Hey can I join? I've been a Sonic fan for ages, although I'm more of a fan of the 2D games.

So am I tbh. The plot-thick too-many-characters thing just puts me off.

However, I find Sonic 3 and Knuckles etc a blast. Infact, I was just playing that about 20 minutes ago - well, that's when I finished.

1. Sonic CD

Dunno why, I just love this. I guess it's because it's so retro and both sountracks are awesome.

2. Sonic 3&K

Because of the sheer length, size, and fun including more emeralds and alternate routes.

3. I have no idea tbh.

~Dotaitos~

1. Sonic CD - It's the most enjoyable game in the series IMO, I've loved it since I first played it last year on Sonic Gems Collection.

2. Sonic 2 (and Sonic 2 with Knuckles) - My previous favourite game in the series before I played CD. This is just really fun and never gets boring.

3. Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Although I don't like this game quite as much as Sonic 2 or CD, its one of the longest 2D games in the series with lots of levels and lots of emeralds to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.