• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadjaft

Free Runner
What are your top 3 favourite Sonic games of all time?

In order;

1) Sonic 2, Simply Because it was the first Sonic Game I played ^^,
2) Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, It brought me back to Sonic, I played it, and I remembred How I used to play Sonic games
3)Sonic Riders, I LOVE the Extreme Gear Idea, If I had one, It would be my No.1 Method of Transport due to it's speed,

Yeah, ^^,

Catch yahs!!

Skull13

My favorite Sonic games.

Sonic Mega Collection (GCN)
Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut (GCN)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (GCN)

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Well I found the Links to those Wallpapers, But I remembered that Photobucket had Shrunk them on me >_< But they Should Stretch to fit fine, If they don't, Then you'll have to wait till I get back home After Christmas, then I can upload them to a Different Place and they'll be Full Sized ^^,

These were made Before I got Photoshop, I was using a worse Image editing program... (don't make me go into Detail PLEASE!!) So I hope you like them ^^,

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Well I found the Links to those Wallpapers, But I remembered that Photobucket had Shrunk them on me >_< But they Should Stretch to fit fine, If they don't, Then you'll have to wait till I get back home After Christmas, then I can upload them to a Different Place and they'll be Full Sized ^^,

These were made Before I got Photoshop, I was using a worse Image editing program... (don't make me go into Detail PLEASE!!) So I hope you like them ^^,

Nice. I'll add them to the front page tomorrow if I can. I'll quickly fix everything perhaps on Thursday or maybe earlier.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I've cleared Sonic,and Shadow's episodes. But I still playing on the Silver episodes. His levels were tougher than Shadow's.

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Can I join the club?

My three favorite games:
3) Sonic 2.
2) Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.
1) Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

May I join?
My three favorite sonic games (old) are...
3) STH3
2) S&K
1) STH2
New
3)SADX
2)SH
1)SA2B

Both old and new
3)S&K
2)STH2
1)SA2B (Don't flame)

rob1610

The Leviathan
1)SA2B (Don't flame)

I'm sorry, did you say DON'T flame!? o_O I will...just because of that assumption!!! lol! There is no shame in loving that game. It rules! I just think Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 had better stories and were more "fun" in single player experience. Apart from that, SA2B kicked ***! Multiplayer, chao's, EVERYTHING!!! It pwns!

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
I have Sonic the Hedgehog - 3 and Sonic and Knuckles for the Sega Genesis.
If your making a image library, I can find plenty of animated images.

Vycksta

@ Mr. Truth: I LOVE Sonic Adventure 2... note I didn't put battle on the end cause i'm a sucker for the Dreamcast version. I love it to bits and I don't care who hates it. :)

Is Back!!! For now.
May I join?
My three favorite sonic games (old) are...
3) STH3
2) S&K
1) STH2
New
3)SADX
2)SH
1)SA2B

Both old and new
3)S&K
2)STH2
1)SA2B (Don't flame)

Of course. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I've been out the past 2 days.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Hey guys ! I yesterday, I managed to beat Sonic(2006) by defeating Solaris which is the combined form of Mephiles,and Iblis. But it's not over because I have to get the rest of the missions with the "S" rank,and find the rest of the Solanna Silver Medals.

The only reason I didn't say don't flame was because I thought you had to have an ol' school game as #1 to be a sonic fan. I now stand corrected.
[Minirant]Can you believe my brother hates the dreamcast?[endrant]
Anyway, what do you think about the new STH? From what I've heard, it's not so good.

rob1610

The Leviathan
The only reason I didn't say don't flame was because I thought you had to have an ol' school game as #1 to be a sonic fan. I now stand corrected.
[Minirant]Can you believe my brother hates the dreamcast?[endrant]
Anyway, what do you think about the new STH? From what I've heard, it's not so good.

Hey, no worries! It depends on who you are: Old School, New School or both. I love them all! When picking favorites for all, it is hard, but old school is simply:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
3. Sonic & Knuckles

And new school is simply:

1. Sonic Adventure
2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

To mix and match is hard because they all have their differences and are all loads of fun.

About your brother, tell him to stop living in the past. He's probably a Nintendo loyal fanboy. I hated those days! Where you were either a Nintendo fanboy or a Sony fanboy. You couldn't be between. It was one or the other. And they always put the other system down with any comment at all. Before that when it was Sega or Nintendo, the fanbase wasn't so widely disputed as most were unaware of the other. Like I was unaware of Nintendo until I first saw the N64.

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
I don't really fit into either 3 - though Old School would be closest to me since I prefer the 2D games overallc - even the newer ones. Heck, the Advance series is a nice blast for a time, and Sonic Advance 3 imo is actually really good, as is Sonic Rush obviously.

At any rate, I enjoy the Advance series more than Sonic 1. Sonic 1's not bad, but let's just say I REALLY, REALLY HATE Marble Zone.

Though Sunset Hill is far from enjoyable as well, and some of Advance 1's zones put me to sleep.

But still, for me, Sonic CD > all. I am getting more and more into the Japanese soundtrack everyday, but the US Good Future tracks to me are still far better than the Japanese Good Futures. Japanese Collision Chaos Good Future is horrific - I can barely even cope listening to it. =/

TotodileCharizard

Wow, I just appeared outta nowhere, I got super busy with marching band, now that it's over I'm back! lol Yeah....I don't have ANY of the new Sonic games that are passed Sonic Riders cause I don't wanna buy a new console or get Sonic Rush xD

1. Sonic Heroes-Meh, I prefer it over my other Sonic game. VECTOR!
2. Sonic Riders-Racing is fun when you're bored :D
3. Shadow the Hedgehog-Just cause....VECTOR! I mean...yeah.

So, what's been goin' on?

rob1610

The Leviathan
But still, for me, Sonic CD > all. I am getting more and more into the Japanese soundtrack everyday, but the US Good Future tracks to me are still far better than the Japanese Good Futures. Japanese Collision Chaos Good Future is horrific - I can barely even cope listening to it. =/

I forgot about Sonic CD. I haven't played Sonic CD and am trying to find Gems Collection. -_-

Is Back!!! For now.
Hey, no worries! It depends on who you are: Old School, New School or both. I love them all! When picking favorites for all, it is hard, but old school is simply:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
3. Sonic & Knuckles

And new school is simply:

1. Sonic Adventure
2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

To mix and match is hard because they all have their differences and are all loads of fun.

About your brother, tell him to stop living in the past. He's probably a Nintendo loyal fanboy. I hated those days! Where you were either a Nintendo fanboy or a Sony fanboy. You couldn't be between. It was one or the other. And they always put the other system down with any comment at all. Before that when it was Sega or Nintendo, the fanbase wasn't so widely disputed as most were unaware of the other. Like I was unaware of Nintendo until I first saw the N64.

Same here. XD. As soon as my brother got his N64 and I got my Game Boy Colour, I wasn't aware Nintendo existed!!!

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
I forgot about Sonic CD. I haven't played Sonic CD and am trying to find Gems Collection. -_-

Shouldn't be that hard to find. Anyway, Sonic CD is the only really worthwhile game on there imo.

Though I had crazy fun in Sonic 2 Game Gear, due to the haxiness of it - but I have completed it 100%. It's actually not that bad. :S Nor Triple Trouble actually, thinking about it.

Sonic R is boring, and Sonic the Fighters has too many confusing controls. Everything else is yawn.

Well, my bro isn't a nintendo fanboy, or a fanboy at all. He perfers sony or Microsoft. You see, he's played a dreamcast, and didn't like the clunky controller, or get the VMU. I, however, haven't played a dreamcast at all, only the games for it.

BTW, I'm an early new-school person (Games up to and including SH were the best. Not willing to rent STH 2006 if my bro gets a 360,) Although I think that Sonic and the Secret Rings will be good.
I'm the loyal Nintendo Fanboy now (never heard of Sonic till I saw AOSTH and SA2B [avoids flaming to- that joke's too old],) though if i lived in the Genesis days, I'd perfer Sonic - he's cooler than that fat plumber named Mario.
[Hums "Toot Toot Sonic Warrior"]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.