• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurior

Solar Powered
First off: A happy 2007, Sonic the Hedgehog club members!!!

That being said, 2006 being a quite mixed year for Sonic (Riders and Rivals being ok, but Sonic Next being bashed by the critics and Genesis for GBA getting even worse feedback), what will 2007 bring? With Secret Rings coming up (and it's shaping up good), I haven't heard anything about another game in development. So to start things off in the new year:

What would you like to see for Sonic in 2007?
What a cliché, no? :p
I'm dying for a Rush sequel, the DS should get more Sonic games. It's Nintendo ppl!
Also, it would be nice if Sonic Team for a change does not create a new character at all, the whole year. Let's see if they can keep that up :p The existing characters already have a lot of potential, they can be further developed. (well, one-game characters like the Babylon Rouges are ok) And let Tails and Knuckles return to glory, please! They've been downgraded to B-characters basically. Personally, I think that's a disgrace to them, as they helped boost Sonic's popularity for a great deal, back in the day.

~Dotaitos~

I would really like Sonic and the secret rings (is that what it's called?) to actually be good, and I wouldn't mind another DS Sonic.

Also, it would be nice if Sonic Team for a change does not create a new character at all, the whole year.

You're really asking too much of Sonic team, I'm sure they'll find an animal they haven't yet made into a new friend or enemy for Sonic and put him into a new spin off game of the series.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Well, my bro isn't a nintendo fanboy, or a fanboy at all. He perfers sony or Microsoft. You see, he's played a dreamcast, and didn't like the clunky controller, or get the VMU. I, however, haven't played a dreamcast at all, only the games for it.

BTW, I'm an early new-school person (Games up to and including SH were the best. Not willing to rent STH 2006 if my bro gets a 360,) Although I think that Sonic and the Secret Rings will be good.
I'm the loyal Nintendo Fanboy now (never heard of Sonic till I saw AOSTH and SA2B [avoids flaming to- that joke's too old],) though if i lived in the Genesis days, I'd perfer Sonic - he's cooler than that fat plumber named Mario.
[Hums "Toot Toot Sonic Warrior"]

Your bro is insane. Microsoft ripped off the Dreamcast controller. Try holding the original X-Box controller. Big, fat and clunky! The smaller design was the Dreamcast rip-off that was just as big and clunky as the Dreamcast controller. I find all of Nintendo's controllers quite comfy (except the tripod N64 controller...a bit beefy...) and Sony's controllers. I was quite surprised at how comfy the 360 controller is, too!

I think Mario is being milked for all he's worth. SEGA bring in new characters in every game, Nintendo just make more games and more ways for Mario to be played! Several series has come from Mario. His main series, Kart series, Sports series, Yoshi series, in a way, the Donkey Kong series and the Wario series. Sonic has one series of games and a few TV shows as well as a new character in each game!

Adventure 1: E-100 series, with Gamma, and Big the Cat. As well as a popular enemy, Chaos.

Adventure 2: Shadow the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat.

Advance 2: Cream the Rabbit.

Heroes: E-123 Omega. The last in it's series that started with Gamma. Omega is a lot like the original fan favorite E-102 Gamma. Not to mention the returning Chaotix.

Rush: Blaze the Cat.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: Silver the Hedgehog.

The olny games since Adventure 1 that didn't bring in new, recurring characters are Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Rivals and Sonic and the Secret Rings or whatever it's called.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Hmm....Sonic and the Secret Sings is said to thrust Sonic himself back into the spotlight by himself and not with others. And I like the fact that:
Multiplayer has the 3 other original Sonic characters: Tails, Knuckles and Amy
which is good to see.

Yeah another Sonic DS game would be good. Maybe Sonic Riders 2? (If its actually ever being made at the moment). Bah! Thats just me. I'll just keep dreaming.

Ooo I went shopping yesterday and found a box of Sonic X Bendable figures. Mum was nice to me and she bought it for me XD.

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
May i please join this club

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
Hmm....Sonic and the Secret Sings is said to thrust Sonic himself back into the spotlight by himself and not with others. And I like the fact that:
Multiplayer has the 3 other original Sonic characters: Tails, Knuckles and Amy
which is good to see.

Yeah another Sonic DS game would be good. Maybe Sonic Riders 2? (If its actually ever being made at the moment). Bah! Thats just me. I'll just keep dreaming.

Ooo I went shopping yesterday and found a box of Sonic X Bendable figures. Mum was nice to me and she bought it for me XD.
Wikipedia said there is a #2!
I want to see the return of super tails and hyper knuckles!
I think they may make a Silver the hedgehog game in the future.
38.gif
275.gif

rob1610

The Leviathan
Wikipedia said there is a #2!
I want to see the return of super tails and hyper knuckles!
I think they may make a Silver the hedgehog game in the future.
38.gif
275.gif

If they add more characters in Riders 2, they will add Blaze, Silver and maybe a new member or two to the Babylon Rouges. Any current characters that weren't in Riders 1 (was Cream in it? I never unloced her...-_-) will be in Riders 2.

Is Back!!! For now.
If they add more characters in Riders 2, they will add Blaze, Silver and maybe a new member or two to the Babylon Rouges. Any current characters that weren't in Riders 1 (was Cream in it? I never unloced her...-_-) will be in Riders 2.
Yeah Cream is in it. I havent unlocked anyone yet. The game is a bit hard for me. XD

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
The charters in Sonic Riders are, Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Jet,Wave,Storm, Dr.Eggman,Cream,Rouge,Shadow,Nights,Aiai,Ulala,E10000 green,E10000 red, and Super Sonic. (Super Sonic be played after you get the chaos emerald.)
You get the chaos emerald after you get all A rank on all missions!

rob1610

The Leviathan
The charters in Sonic Riders are, Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Jet,Wave,Storm, Dr.Eggman,Cream,Rouge,Shadow,Nights,Aiai,Ulala,E10000 green,E10000 red, and Super Sonic. (Super Sonic be played after you get the chaos emerald.)
You get the chaos emerald after you get all A rank on all missions!

Thanks for that...hey, wouldn't it be cool if they added
Super Shadow and Super Silver? xD

Is Back!!! For now.
They would be awesome. But they would probably not.
I reckon this one would be the best played on the Wii.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
In Sonic Rider 2, they could these chaeters,Silver,Super Silver,Big,Vector,Espio,Charmy,Mighty,Blaze,Super Blaze,Super Shadow,Super Tails,Hyper Knuckles,Omega,Chaos,Metal Sonic,Super Metal Sonic.
Sega Chaters
Alex Kidd,Ristar,Billy Hatcher.
Ecco the dolphin?

rob1610

The Leviathan
Ok, I'll Upload them Again since I've Lost the Links and all, But that'll come tomorrow, but in the meantime, I have a Sonic 2006 Banner, here it is!
sonic2006bannerkb6.png

Yeah, It's the same size as my SHRPG banner that's in my sig, So it'll work ^^,

Catch yahs!!

Hey, do you mind if I put that in my sig? I'm looking for a Sonic banner to use.

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Can I join? I've been a Sonic fan for a long time, though I was a little dissapointed at the '06 Sonic the Hedgehog game.

BTW, I was surfing the web and found something rather funny. It has spoilers for the Sonic '06 game though, so watch at your own risk...

http://thegoddamntruth.ytmnd.com/

It might not work at first, but it should if you click the link a couple times.

Last edited:

Is Back!!! For now.
Can I join? I've been a Sonic fan for a long time, though I was a little dissapointed at the '06 Sonic the Hedgehog game.

BTW, I was surfing the web and found something rather funny. It has spoilers for the Sonic '06 game though, so watch at your own risk...

http://thegoddamntruth.ytmnd.com/

It might not work at first, but it should if you click the link a couple times.
Absolutely. Welcome.

Lol. XD
Thats probably how they REALLY did it. Its a shame it was bad. Oh well. We call look forward to SATSR.

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Rob1610:
Yeah! go right ahead, tis why I posted it ofcourse ^^,

And just a lil bit of information that fou won't need XD:

I Typed this from my Wii, and man does it take ages =P, and that's also why I didn't use quote tags ^^,

rob1610

The Leviathan
Rob1610:
Yeah! go right ahead, tis why I posted it ofcourse ^^,

And just a lil bit of information that fou won't need XD:

I Typed this from my Wii, and man does it take ages =P, and that's also why I didn't use quote tags ^^,

Thanks. I credited you as well. I've done that from my Wii as well. It hurts my wrist after like 5 minutes of surfing the web and stuff. >_<

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I wanted to get Sonic Riders 2 too as well. I wonder what stores that SR2 for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.