• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Does anyone understand this? Because I don't. o_O

It means what Sonic Riders 2 will have in store for the main characters.

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Sonic Riders 2 is based on Speculation of another Riders game, I think I read somewhere that the creator said that he'd love to make another Riders game, but it Ain't confirmed, anyway, new topic ^^D

What Characters from Sonic's History (or Sega's) would you want to see in a Sonic Riders 2?

I'd say, Ethan Waber, Cause he uses a board at the Start of Phantasy Star universe, that's Similar to an Ex-gear,

Is Back!!! For now.
Sonic Riders 2 is based on Speculation of another Riders game, I think I read somewhere that the creator said that he'd love to make another Riders game, but it Ain't confirmed, anyway, new topic ^^D

What Characters from Sonic's History (or Sega's) would you want to see in a Sonic Riders 2?

I'd say, Ethan Waber, Cause he uses a board at the Start of Phantasy Star universe, that's Similar to an Ex-gear,
Never heard of him but I suppose he possibly could. Hmmm...Billy Hatcher? XD

Kadjaft

Free Runner
>=< Haven't heard of Ethan Waber?... ... ... eh, I guess he is still new ^^,
www.phantasystaruniverse.com
it's a game made by sonic team, so that could influence the input of him... Back on Topic XP

Ristar!! he'd be cool to play as in it ^^, He'd be a fly type in it, Ethan would be a Power type, due to all the weapons that he can carry in his Nano Transformer, (which is a storage device)

yeah, was bored, So I re-iterated on that XD

Is Back!!! For now.
>=< Haven't heard of Ethan Waber?... ... ... eh, I guess he is still new ^^,
www.phantasystaruniverse.com
it's a game made by sonic team, so that could influence the input of him... Back on Topic XP

Ristar!! he'd be cool to play as in it ^^, He'd be a fly type in it, Ethan would be a Power type, due to all the weapons that he can carry in his Nano Transformer, (which is a storage device)

yeah, was bored, So I re-iterated on that XD
I haven't played Phantasy Star Online thats probably why. XD

TotodileCharizard

Dang guys, I'm back from my disappearance, it's been tough with Marching band ending and what not. lol

I kinda have nothing to say anymore in this club since I'm outta style since I don't have the Sonic the Hedgehog or an Xbox 360 for that matter lol

rob1610

The Leviathan
Dang guys, I'm back from my disappearance, it's been tough with Marching band ending and what not. lol

I kinda have nothing to say anymore in this club since I'm outta style since I don't have the Sonic the Hedgehog or an Xbox 360 for that matter lol

Don't need to. It's the Sonic Club. Anything about the lovable blue ball of...spikes? o_O

Is Back!!! For now.
Don't need to. It's the Sonic Club. Anything about the lovable blue ball of...spikes? o_O

Totally agreed. Like today, I went shopping, I bought a Knuckles Action Figure to go with my Sonic one I recieved. Now I need Tails, Eggman and Big.

TotodileCharizard

xD I aint got nothin' Sonic except games.....lol

Well thanks for understanding.....gah Band takes over my life....plus with other stuff. lol My little brother is a total Sonic fanatic, unlike me who ish a Vector fangirl.....dang it's hard to convert someone to a Vector fan when he thinks Sonic is the best xD Not saying he isn't.....maybe.....

Is Back!!! For now.
Yeah my brother "just" likes Sonic. But me? I like every character in general. They're just cool IMO. XD

Brad

Who Knowz
Back from forum problems... It wouldn't load for me. ANy way I'm glad we got a V2 club. I got a 360 for Christmas and rented Sonic the Hedgehog. Not much else happened to me except for playing Radical Train Mach speed 3 times straight dying 13 times.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
Can I join? I used to be a member of a few Sonic forums, one of them being the Sonic Stadium Message Boards. So I'm pretty Sonic savvy!

Is Back!!! For now.
Munchlax 357: They're not really the main main characters, they're more comedy relief. Sonic Heroes was good for them, since it was a mass character game, and since ShTH was somewhat the same, might as well put most of the crew back, and they played a crucial role in the end of it. I was disappointed however when they weren't in Sonic Riders. Its possible that they might return in the Second one.
Silver Raichu: Sure. I used to be at the SSMB, but then I suddenly stopped going there for some reason. But welcome.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
What member were you? I was Neo Green. I left because they took off Fluff & Party. :( Mature jerks. The funnest forum idea EVER. Gone just like that.
On Topic: I think Blaze or Chaos should be there, Blaze is my favorite character (this would also prove she never died) and I saw some pretty good Chaos Riders Style art over at SSMB.

Is Back!!! For now.
I was Stacee and I sometimes on the Fluff and Party too. I dont think Ive been there since 2005/early 2006. Yeah I've seen good fan art of Riders Blaze as well.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
I was watching some STH06 videos and I got an idea for a topic.
Which 4Kids VAs should stay/be fired from Sonic games?
For me:
Maddie Blaunstein: Sorry if she's seeing this (which she probably isn't), but she makes Omega R2D2. Jon St. John is BETTERU!
Kathleen Delaney: I likes Lani Minella better. :p
Amy Palant: Girls shouldn't do boys voices, because then they sound like, well girls! :D
Dan Green: Or Yami Yugi for Yugioh fans. Knuckles is not Yami Yugi, he barely knows how to play Yugioh!
Rebecca Honig: *coughheliumvoicecough*
The whole other lot can stay.
For those who don't know these voice actors, check HERE.

TotodileCharizard

I'm a hardcore Vector person......xD Thanks to Sonic Heroes.....lol

Man, I can't get a freakin' A on the Egg Hawk with Team Chaotix curses...I'm too time consuming xD

meh I have no comment on the voice actors....I'm used to Vector's new one already xD

Is Back!!! For now.
Which 4Kids VAs should stay/be fired from Sonic games?
I totally agree with you Silver Raichu, I loved Jon St. John's voice better. Its what made Omega, well....Omega!!!
I want Knuckles voice actor from Sonic Heroes back. He sounded so sexy, now he sounds all...not.
Amy Rose's 4kids voice actress doesn't so THAT bad. But I would like to have her old one back.

And I sincerely, want Vector's Sonic Heroes VA back. I'm sorry but he sounds so annoying.
And doesnt any realise that Charmy in ShTH sounds like Max from Pokemon?
Yeah. I want his Sonic Heroes VA back too.

TotodileCharizard: Have you tried getting to level 2/3 beforehand?

Status
Not open for further replies.