• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotodileCharizard

Which 4Kids VAs should stay/be fired from Sonic games?
I totally agree with you Silver Raichu, I loved Jon St. John's voice better. Its what made Omega, well....Omega!!!
I want Knuckles voice actor from Sonic Heroes back. He sounded so sexy, now he sounds all...not.
Amy Rose's 4kids voice actress doesn't so THAT bad. But I would like to have her old one back.

And I sincerely, want Vector's Sonic Heroes VA back. I'm sorry but he sounds so annoying.
And doesnt any realise that Charmy in ShTH sounds like Max from Pokemon?
Yeah. I want his Sonic Heroes VA back too.

TotodileCharizard: Have you tried getting to level 2/3 beforehand?

I SO NOTICED THAT. Charmy sounds like Max......xD that's hilarious.

What do you mean? Like beat the levels before it? I beat the whole story mode already....so I might wing it at some random level.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
I mean, level your team, Mainly with Charmy and Espio perhaps. The level orbs?

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
I have some advice for the Egg Hawk for each team:
Sonic and Dark: You see the B button on the Top-Right corner? Use it. Then do several homing attacks. Done!
Rose/Chaotix: Start off with Homing Attacks from Amy/Espio, then when the Egg Hawk finally stops, either:
a) A barrage of homing attacks
b) Attack with with Vector/Big's belly bounce
At least that's how I got an A with all the Teams on that level.

Is Back!!! For now.
I finally got passed Babylon Gardens and got Cream, Rouge and Shadow yay. XD.
I never realised how hard Night Chase and the rest were. I was so used to the original levels I started having trouble with the others.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
EXP:282 said:
totally agree with you Silver Raichu, I loved Jon St. John's voice better. Its what made Omega, well....Omega!!!
I want Knuckles voice actor from Sonic Heroes back. He sounded so sexy, now he sounds all...not.
Amy Rose's 4kids voice actress doesn't so THAT bad. But I would like to have her old one back.
Yeah I totally agree with you. Omega's voice sounds so... Droney now.
Knuckles' VA made him manly! His new VA makes him... Yugi.
And Amy Rose doesn't sound so bad to me, so she can stay.
And to finish my post, here's where all my Teams are at in SH:
Sonic-Final Fortress
Dark-Bullet Station
Rose-Bingo Highway
Chaotix-Grand Metropolis

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
Just to get this topic up to the Front Page, anyone think Blaze'll be back like Shadow? It's not an official topic or anything.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Can I join please?

Hey, I like your sig. People should stop making up their own names and use the Japanese names until Nintendo makes the name. Naetoru is one of the few that really annoy me there, as well.

I finally got passed Babylon Gardens and got Cream, Rouge and Shadow yay. XD.
I never realised how hard Night Chase and the rest were. I was so used to the original levels I started having trouble with the others.

I was stuck in the Sand Desert. I hate that level and the Babylon Gardens! I got pummeled a few times and lost my balance (more like strong lead sand perfect laps). All that there as well as during the entire Babylon story with Jet, Wave and Storm, which I passed. One instance, I was going perfectly and got pummeled right outside the finish line! I was soo PO'd I was ready to throw my Gamecube out the window!

Just to get this topic up to the Front Page, anyone think Blaze'll be back like Shadow? It's not an official topic or anything.

She'll be back. They don't kill off any character that easily. Even the Babylon Rouges, Jet, Wace and Storm, will be back! The Chaotix came back!

Hey, I like your sig. People should stop making up their own names and use the Japanese names until Nintendo makes the name. Naetoru is one of the few that really annoy me there, as well.

I was stuck in the Sand Desert. I hate that level and the Babylon Gardens! I got pummeled a few times and lost my balance (more like strong lead sand perfect laps). All that there as well as during the entire Babylon story with Jet, Wave and Storm, which I passed. One instance, I was going perfectly and got pummeled right outside the finish line! I was soo PO'd I was ready to throw my Gamecube out the window!

She'll be back. They don't kill off any character that easily. Even the Babylon Rouges, Jet, Wace and Storm, will be back! The Chaotix came back!
team chaotix came bak?

Kadjaft

Free Runner
^yeah, he's referring to Sonic Heroes, they were previously in a game called Knuckles Chaotix for the Sega 32x if I'm not mistaken, whether they'll remain in after Sonic 06 is a different story though

That was particularly Difficult for me, Sonic Riders had a big learning curve to it, I didn't realise about the jump Shortcuts until I beat the Story, and when I did... I was like... OMFG WHY DIDN'T I SEE THEM BEFORE?!... then played through the story Again, and used all the Jump Shortcuts I could... and managed to beat both Sonic, and Babylon parts in 4 hours, First time took me atleast a day, due to being beaten over and over again...

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
^yeah, he's referring to Sonic Heroes, they were previously in a game called Knuckles Chaotix for the Sega 32x if I'm not mistaken, whether they'll remain in after Sonic 06 is a different story though

That was particularly Difficult for me, Sonic Riders had a big learning curve to it, I didn't realise about the jump Shortcuts until I beat the Story, and when I did... I was like... OMFG WHY DIDN'T I SEE THEM BEFORE?!... then played through the story Again, and used all the Jump Shortcuts I could... and managed to beat both Sonic, and Babylon parts in 4 hours, First time took me atleast a day, due to being beaten over and over again...

Yeah, I try to use every shotcut and my characters ability in every race. Like with Tails and Wave (I think, the smart girl), they use fly. I also didn't find out a trick until the very last race. When you go off a jump, if you've held A long enough to cost yourself a lot of air and speed, you can get a huge boost that can help you reach higher, shorter platforms and such. I still can't figure out how to reach that flying wind thing in that last level!

Skull13

They should all be replaced with the OGs.

Which 4Kids VAs should stay/be fired from Sonic games?

They all should be replaced with the originals that did them in the Sonic Adventure games (Dr. Eggman's VA is an exception because the OG is dead.), especially the VA that did Sonic & Shadow. It was dumb of SEGA to replace a cast who had a good impact with the media and people in the games with the 4Kids cast. To me, that's like replacing the 4Kids VAs of Pokemon, who have been working on the show for almost a decade, with a mediocre cast (No offense to the people who enjoy the 4Kids casts. This is just my personal opinion.). I don't care what company runs the cartoon/anime/characters/etc. You don't replace a great cast with a new cast (There are exceptions in my book, but I'm not going to get into detail.). That's all for now.

Is Back!!! For now.
Yeah, I try to use every shotcut and my characters ability in every race. Like with Tails and Wave (I think, the smart girl), they use fly. I also didn't find out a trick until the very last race. When you go off a jump, if you've held A long enough to cost yourself a lot of air and speed, you can get a huge boost that can help you reach higher, shorter platforms and such. I still can't figure out how to reach that flying wind thing in that last level!
SAME HERE! I only figured it out a few days ago. XD.
And with the flying wind thing, just go for it. It'll be already there.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
Again, just to bring the topic back up, not an official topic.
Will Eggman revert to his long, fat and cartoony form? I think he will because he looks creepy as a human. o_O

rob1610

The Leviathan
SAME HERE! I only figured it out a few days ago. XD.
And with the flying wind thing, just go for it. It'll be already there.

I know! It's always there in that last level! It's a shortcut and I noticed Eggman's E-10000G robots always make it!

Is Back!!! For now.
Again, just to bring the topic back up, not an official topic.
Will Eggman revert to his long, fat and cartoony form? I think he will because he looks creepy as a human. o_O
Yeah I liked his old form as well. Hopefully he'll turn back

I know! It's always there in that last level! It's a shortcut and I noticed Eggman's E-10000G robots always make it!
Is this with the Heroes story or the Babylon Story? because I know that theres a turbulance (sp?) that flies above a road in the Babylon Story version.

can I join?
Sure. ^^

rob1610

The Leviathan
Is this with the Heroes story or the Babylon Story? because I know that theres a turbulance (sp?) that flies above a road in the Babylon Story version.

Babylon story level. I've passed the story, just wondering how to reach that thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.