• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
OHHH I get it. Yeah. I'm on the same level. Its annoying. And I just got E-10000G XD.

Kadjaft

Free Runner
I've Unlocked all characters Save for Super Sonic, I usually go Jet, NiGHTS or AiAi, and Almost all the gears in the shop, I think I only have 5 to get,

I'll go Experiment on how to get onto that Turburlance seeing on me being bored XD But I think that you have to Charge the Jump up as far as you can, and press up right when you go off the jump, as I said, I'll look into it ^^,

EDIT:: Yup! I was right, Charge up the jump to the peak, then release on the end holding up, 70% of the time it got me up, the other times I didn't get enough Charged up enough XD

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
I've Unlocked all characters Save for Super Sonic, I usually go Jet, NiGHTS or AiAi, and Almost all the gears in the shop, I think I only have 5 to get,

I'll go Experiment on how to get onto that Turburlance seeing on me being bored XD But I think that you have to Charge the Jump up as far as you can, and press up right when you go off the jump, as I said, I'll look into it ^^,

EDIT:: Yup! I was right, Charge up the jump to the peak, then release on the end holding up, 70% of the time it got me up, the other times I didn't get enough Charged up enough XD

AiAi...isn't that the monkey from Monkey Ball? o_O I didn't know, apart from the obvious left and right, that you could direct your jumps! o_O

Kadjaft

Free Runner
^yeah, if you look at the jumps before you go off, they have a pattern that point to a direction, charge your jump, and press the direction it's pointing, you can reach different heights ^^,

Saurior

Solar Powered
Hey, it's been a while...

Which 4Kids VAs should stay/be fired from Sonic games?
Actually, I don't mind Griffith doing Shadow's voice, he sounded okay to me... *shot*
But Sonic... no. Not that Drummond was that terrific, but at least he's better than Griffith.
Further more, only Amy's VA does the job well, but the rest can go. Especially Tails, he sounds like a baby girl...

Will Eggman revert to his long, fat and cartoony form?
Hmm, tricky... I'd like it too, but you know SEGA... he just might keep his current form for the 3D games, to make him look more "realistic"... suckers.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
I got SA2:B today! ^(^o^)^
It was $10.00, used. And as I do everytime a get a new game, I did a mad dash to my room and play with it... for a couple of hours.
So far I'm:
Hero: Tails-Mission Street
Dark: Rouge-Egg Quarters

Kadjaft

Free Runner
How's ya Chao's going? cause if your not Raising them theeen... I only have to say >=O XD

which brings me to a new subject:
How far did you get your Chao before you got bored with raising them?

I got 2 of mine to Chaos Chao Status, one a Neutral (or Light) and one Hero (or Angel) the Neutral has every Ribbon that your able to win in the chao Races, and has beaten Super mode in Karate

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
I'm still raising mine. I have a Baby Light Chao (Cholly) and a Baby Dark Chao (Chaorro). And I have a Blue Egg that's waiting to hatch.
Here's my SA2 progress:
Hero: Tails-Eternal Engine
Dark: Shadow-Dark Rail

What's your favorite Sonic Song/Theme?
My favorites are:
Dry Lagoon
Mad Space
Security Hall
Kingdom Valley (The Wind)
Crisis City (Flames)
Aquatic Base (Level 1)
Aquatic Base (Level 2)
Dead Line Zone (Blaze)
Egg Genesis/Cerebus
Egg Wyvern
Radiant Emerald
Wave Ocean (Water's Edge)
Silver's Theme
Hidden Base
Prison Lane
Live and Learn
The Biolizard
Cannon's Core (Sonic)
Rouge's Theme
Evil Foundry

Last edited:

Saurior

Solar Powered
Saying which game it comes from might be handy... for those less aware ;)
Here are mine:
- Sonic Boom (Sonic CD)
- Jeh Jeh Rocket (Sonic Rush)
- Back 2 Back (Sonic Rush)
- Bomber Bombara(sp?) (Sonic Rush)
- Get Edgy (Sonic Rush - yea I do love that soundtrack ;))
- Sunset Hill (Sonic Advance 3)
(and don't go 'you could've put Green Hill' - I think this is a great remix!)
- Hot Crater (Sonic Advance 2)
- Angel Island Zone (Sonic 3) (that one can stay inside my head for hours for some reason...)
I'm one of those who don't dig that 80s rock that the 3D Sonic is stuck with, excluding Riders (and Sonic Next-gen to some extent). I've heard people complaining that the Rush soundtrack isn't Sonic - well I prefer music with an attitude for a hedgehog with an attitude any time.

So the release date for Sonic and the Secret Rings is coming... with the bashing Sonic Next got, do you think Secret Rings will be SEGA's last chance with a big 3D Sonic game?

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
Do you think Secret Rings will be SEGA's last chance with a big 3D Sonic game?

No, I don't. I think they will keep making 3D games, even if Secret Rings bombs (which I think won't happen). The only thing left they have to fix is the crappy camera control. And people want more Sonic and less Shadow/Knuckles/Tails/Amy/Rouge/Blaze/Silver/Big/Vector/Espio/Charmy/Omega/Gamma/Chaos/Tikal/Metal Sonic.
Maybe Sonic will go back to his roots after Secret Rings.

~Dotaitos~

I haven't posted here in a while, I better answer some of the topics I've missed,

I managed to raise three chaos chao, a completely white normal chaos chao, a completely black dark chaos chao and a normal coloured light chaos chao. I haven't really gotten bored with chao, I still raise some once in a while.

Yes I do, I really thought the 360 Sonic would be their best 3d game but we all know how that turned out. To be honest I lost faith in sonic team after playing Shadow the hedgehog.

Is Back!!! For now.
I don't have SA2 or SA2:B so I can't say anything about the Chao XD.
You've got me here. I've got too many!!!! If ya'll go and look at OCReMix.org they've got some pretty sweet remixes there.

Sonic Adventure
Open Your Heart - Crush 40

Sonic Adventure 2
Live and Learn - Crush 40
Dry Lagoon
Radical Highway
Biolizard

Sonic Heroes
Sonic Heroes - Crush 40
This Machine - Julien-K
Team Chaotix - Gunnar Nelson
Ocean Palace
Bingo Highway (the remix version)
Frog Forest
What I'm Made Of... - Crush 40

Sonic Rush
Back 2 Back (Water Palace)
Back 2 Back Blazy Mix (Water Palace)
What U Need (Dead Line)
What U Need Blazy Mix (Dead Line)
A New Day (Special Stage)

Shadow the Hedgehog
Westopolis
The ARK
Final Haunt
Sky Troops

Sonic Riders
Metal City
Green Cave

And yeah...XD

There is a need for a bit of improvement (such as the camera issues) that has not been resolved as of late. But I suppose that can take time.
SatSR hopefully will be good.

Wiki have confirmed that Knuckles, in a different light, will play Sinbad while Tails is Ali Baba. XD. You don't play as them but I assume that you confront them

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
I just "completed" SA2:B today. I passed the Biolizard/Hazard and unlocked full boss rush. Here's my chao garden log so far:
I have a Hero Chao! :) Do you remember Cholly? I evolved her. Her name is now Hailey, and she's a swim type Hero Chao like this one:
heroswim.jpg

So cute! 8D
And what of Chaorro, you ask? I dumped him. My new future Dark Chao is from the egg in the Hero garden.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:Major news for Blaze fans! Guess who's back?
srmulticharacters.jpg

Silver, Cream and Shadow are up there too!

Last edited:

Kadjaft

Free Runner
yup! I saw that Image on the SSMB, and if the Forums wern't down for upgrades (that sounds so odd XD) I'd copy My post about it into here ^^, buut I guess I'll Edit my post about it when the Forums are back up (which should be tomorrow... hopefully)

Saurior

Solar Powered
There is a need for a bit of improvement (such as the camera issues) that has not been resolved as of late. But I suppose that can take time.
SatSR hopefully will be good.

Wiki have confirmed that Knuckles, in a different light, will play Sinbad while Tails is Ali Baba. XD. You don't play as them but I assume that you confront them
The thing is, those contol/camera issues are the same of Sonic Adventure 1. Sonic Team've had over seven years to fix those. So, when Sonic Next came out, everyone hoped severely that those issues would've been solved by now, but they hadn't. Opposedly, they became worse. That's the main reason for the bashing it got. Plus the abysmal load times... (although that's being hugely exaggerated by some reviewers *coughGamespotcough*)

Well, if SatSR is going to be/sell great (which is certainly possible for all the very positive previews it got), Sonic Team has two options: to stick with this formula/engine (on rails or not, but the same formula/engine non the less), or just keep on trying to fix those issues of the Adventure engine, with (in my eyes) not much hope of succeeding, concidering the time they had, and what they've done with it.

Some info on Secret Rings (skip this if you know it all already):

As you probably all know by now, in this game Sonic runs on rails, and you control him by tilting the Wii remote left and right (the same engine is used for other Wii games, such as Need for Speed Carbon and Tony Hawk Downhill Jam).

The story is about Sonic, who's reading from an Arabian Nights book. Then, a genie comes to him (Shahra the Ring Genie) and tells him an evil entity (Erazor Djinn) is erasing the pages from the book. And, if the book is empty, he will be set free in the real world. Shahra grants him the power to enter her world, using a ring. But then Erazor comes up to him and shoots him with a fiery arrow. He says he will remove the arrow if Sonic helps him find the seven secret rings, scattered throughout the worlds of the book. If he fails, Sonic will "forfeit" his life. It's up to Sonic to stop the villain... fairy tale like, innit? ;)

Currently, there are 8 levels confirmed (and possibly there are 2 hidden levels), and each level consists of 12 missions (this number isn't clear; some sources say it's 8, some say it's 20 - but nobody said under 8). And, to clear out another fairy tale of some people: ONLY Sonic will be playable in these levels! He will be the only playable character in the Story mode... so where does Silver Raichu's picture kick in?

Exactly, the Multiplayer. There are 40 (maybe more, maybe less - but not by a lot) minigames included, in which the player, of course, controls one of these 8 confirmed characters. All the minigames make various use of the Wii remote.

In essence, this game is two games in one: the Story mode which is Sonic trying to stop a villain (hello 1991), and a Multiplayer (in this game known as "Party Mode") to have fun with your friends. The reason for this "big split" was that seperate teams worked on the different game modes. How or if the game modes intertwine I don't know.

Further more, Sonic (in Story Mode) can unlock 100 special powers during the game, earning EXP points after finishing a challenge (Pokémon style? How neat ^^). These powers include new, more powerful attacks, better jumping/braking/handling skills, a higher top speed or a greater acceleration, and farmiliar moves such as the Double Jump and the Light Dash. And, there are 225 unlockables which are not powers (WTF O.O) including characters, cutscenes, video interviews, concept art, making-the-game movies, music and more.

How 'bout THAT 360/PS3 :p (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Is Back!!! For now.
Sort of reminds me of Mario Party in a way XD. (Well, Sonic Shuffle for hard cores.) But I suppose the Mini Games sound fun.

My brother bought himself a Wii the other day. But he doesn't live with us as much so he lives at his girlfriends and plays it. So, hopefully, when the time arrives, he will bring it over WITH SatSR (When it comes out of course)

I still need to get mine. XD.

TotodileCharizard

Aargh, when Marching season ends, I fail two classes 0_o or I'm going to. Sowwy, been trying to raise grades :D

Not too far, I just gave mine(neutral named Peaches) unicorns and got bored of the whole game lol

Team Chaotix-Gunnar Nelson
Sonic Riders theme-Can't remember.

Wow. I don't listen to Sonic music often.

Vycksta

I am NOT answering the music question, i'll be here all evening. xD

Very far indeed. I love my Chao and we got all the emblems we could. I had 6 of them. First there was Maria, a Dark Chao who looked like Shadow and was the best runner, FACT. Jacqui and Jhudora were twins, both Dark Chaos again and both were good at flying. Nyula was a great all rounder who liked to learn at classes, she too was Dark... and then I have Heriani and Lopez, two Hero Chaos. Heriani loved to swim and Lopez wasn't into racing, just learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.