• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob1610

The Leviathan
I am NOT answering the music question, i'll be here all evening. xD

Same. xD I'd just be listing nearly all tracks from every game, so let's just say they all rock and that's one thing Sonic Team has definately got going for them: Great music!

Can i join? I love sonic, he rules! I like shadow better but... Sonic's still cool. I've got nearly his Gamecube games. I've completed Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (not all A rank tho thats hard!) Sonic Heroes (completely) Sonic Riders (all characters and boards) Sonic Adventure DX (completely) wooo and also nearly completed Shadow the Hedgehog (1 more path to go)

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Sure. ^^

Well it appears that SATSR has gotten way better reviews than StH06. Which is good to see.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Can i join? I love sonic, he rules! I like shadow better but... Sonic's still cool. I've got nearly his Gamecube games. I've completed Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (not all A rank tho thats hard!) Sonic Heroes (completely) Sonic Riders (all characters and boards) Sonic Adventure DX (completely) wooo and also nearly completed Shadow the Hedgehog (1 more path to go)

Try getting Sonic Mega Collection if you don't have or haven't played the old games. And when you say 1 more path to go in Shadow the Hedgehog, do you mean 1 more until Final Story or 1 more until 100% completion? Because there may be 7 different paths, there's many alternartives to reach those paths which is viewable in a 1P Menu. There's around 187, I think. I haven't touched that game since beating the final boss a week after getting the game at release, so don't blame me for not remembering. >_>

Well i got Sonic mega collection and i dont think its that good to be honest cos u cant save ur progress and eventually have to switch off (well on most of the games) and on shadow the hedgehog i finally completed it this morning :) and i didnt realise if u held on to ur choas spear whilst battling Devil Doom it would be more powerful so it took me quite a few trys. And i cant really be bothered to do all 187 differnt paths cos thats just sad.

Also does anyone know how to change that annoying little thing beneath my name with bulbasaur, proffesor oak, charmander and a poke-ball?

Last edited:

rob1610

The Leviathan
Well i got Sonic mega collection and i dont think its that good to be honest cos u cant save ur progress and eventually have to switch off (well on most of the games) and on shadow the hedgehog i finally completed it this morning :) and i didnt realise if u held on to ur choas spear whilst battling Devil Doom it would be more powerful so it took me quite a few trys. And i cant really be bothered to do all 187 differnt paths cos thats just sad.

Also does anyone know how to change that annoying little thing beneath my name with bulbasaur, proffesor oak, charmander and a poke-ball?

That's cool. Each to their own. They are fun, but sometimes it can get annoying. I remember leaving Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on all day because I got to the final level in the morning before school! lol! I did about 18 Shadow the Hedgehog storylines before I got bored of the game.

That's the rank thing. You can't get rid of it.

yo can i join i like sonic too... i beat the final boss in sonic and the secret rings final boss in sonic the hedgehog 2006 final boss sonic heroes final boss shadow the hedgehog final boss sonic adventure 1 and 2 (in soic adventure 2 i got every emblem A rank yay)
idk why but i wanna ask a sonic trivia question:
when soic fights the final boss in secret rings does he become super sonic? if not who? i already know the answer does anyone else know?

Is Back!!! For now.
yo can i join i like sonic too... i beat the final boss in sonic and the secret rings final boss in sonic the hedgehog 2006 final boss sonic heroes final boss shadow the hedgehog final boss sonic adventure 1 and 2 (in sonic adventure 2 i got every emblem A rank yay)
idk why but i wanna ask a sonic trivia question:
when sonic fights the final boss in secret rings does he become super sonic? if not who? i already know the answer does anyone else know?
Sure you can join.
No he doesn't. He turns into Darkspine Sonic.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Well, Sonic and the Secret Rings comes to Australia this weekend. I'm taking next week off work too, so I won't be around. I'll be busy playing my new games (I recently obtained Excite Truck and I'm getting Diddy Kong Racing DS on the 5th). If you want to hear my opinions on the game, I'll be putting a review for all 3 on IGN (I recently got IGN Insider). If you want to talk to me, I'll be on MSN. PM me if you want to, I'll keep an eye on them. Have fun with your Sonic games as I will mine. See you in 2 weeks if I'm not in the club the next few days.

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
Sure you can join.
No he doesn't. He turns into Darkspine Sonic.
Sorry for not posting I'm happy at the moment because I finished Shadow the Hedgehog and the Shadow rifle is the best
and could someone please show me a pic of Darkspine Sonic

Is Back!!! For now.
Last edited:
lol i just call him fire sonic cuase he has all that fire and stuff lol

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
I don't know if this has been done before but...
How many emblems do you have on SADX/SA2B/SH?
SADX: N/A
SA2B: 71
SH: 41
Long time since I posted here... Looong time.

Brad

Who Knowz
I know 123 emblems from adveture 2 battle. Any way don't you love the music of
"Darkspine Sonic vs Layla wa Layla"

Is Back!!! For now.
I know 123 emblems from adveture 2 battle. Any way don't you love the music of
"Darkspine Sonic vs Layla wa Layla"

Haven't heard it. Should download it shouldn't I? XD.
The game comes out in Australia this Thursday. w0000. I hope my brother'll get it.

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
What's your fave weapon in shadow the hedgehog mine are the shadow rifle and the egg vacuum

Is Back!!! For now.
Hmmm...my favorite weapon in ShTH would have to be the Ring Shot.
Also:
I love the songs Let the Speed to Mend It and The Palace that was Found. Two of my most fave songs from the game.

Vycksta

How many emblems do you have on SADX/SA2B/SH?
SADX: Don't own...
SA2B: Every single one. I was addicted to that game so much.
SH: Not sure exactly... nearly 100 I think.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Haven't heard it. Should download it shouldn't I? XD.
The game comes out in Australia this Thursday. w0000. I hope my brother'll get it.

Yeah, I made one small error. I thought I'd have all week to play but that was the only game that came out during my week's leave, and towards the end to boot. -_- But it's still a great game! I love it! ^_^

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
SADX: Don't have
Sa2b : dont have
SH: All of them

Status
Not open for further replies.