• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES FINNALLY! i got gold on all the bosses including alf wayla la wayla and evey fire soul just one thing to do now! get gold rank on everything! yay

rob1610

The Leviathan
I can't remember. I'd have to check my games, but I'm certain:

SADX: Around 100.
SA2B: Around 100.
SH: Around 20 - 30.

Anyway, does anyone know the name of the Theme Song for SatSR and who done it? Guessing Crush 40. Oh yeah! How are you all doing with that? I'm up to the 1st mission in the 4th world. It's hard, but fun! Been too busy doing other stuff to bother with games lately.

yeah its fun and the song is called seven rings in hand and its not by crush 40 but by some artist that did sonic riders and to unlock it in satsr u must get a gold rank on the last boss i got a gold medal

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Lets make a topic:

What do you think of the Sonic and Mario game?
I think its a great idea.

It's just an olympic game with Mario, Sonic and all their friends put in it. Unlike the rest, SEGA and Miyamoto (however you spell it and whoever it is from Nintendo overlooking the project) are not going to crank it up and just leave it at the basic sports. That's what's completely going to blow about it. But being both a Mario and Sonic fan, I will at least try it.

Vycksta

What do you think of the Sonic and Mario game?
Like Rob said, i'll try it... but I don't think i'll be impressed with it. For a start I cannot stand Mario.

Skull13

Two sides of me, feeling different.

A part of me is interested, because I really like them both and was strongly hoping for a collaboration. The other part is still feeling awkward because it has to do with the Olympics.

Is Back!!! For now.
Can I join This Club?Im feeding my Chao in Sonic Adventure DX as I type.
Sure. Welcome.

How does everyone feel about the new DS game, Sonic Rush Adventure? Apparently it has Blaze in it, and a new character.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Sure. Welcome.

How does everyone feel about the new DS game, Sonic Rush Adventure? Apparently it has Blaze in it, and a new character.

Meh! I'll buy it like all the rest, but I bet I'll put it down within days like the rest. >_> The GBA/DS games don't amuse me as much as the others do, no matter how fun they all are...

rob1610

The Leviathan
Wow, I thought someone would've posted it here by now...anyway, Rush Adventure's characters can be found here:
http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12961

What do you think of the new character?
Looks interesting...looks like a mix of current characters to me with a personality to fit it's looks...

Last edited:

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Hey, can I join? Sonic's my favorite video game character. I dig his attitude, and speed is one of my favorite powers for a character to have!

Dattebayo

Banned
I would like to join, too. Sonic is my second favorite video game character and I have most of his new games.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Ugh....the new character. I'm glad they put in a raccoon, but...I thought that was just a fancharacter. (I saw fanart of her on Devaintart) It LOOKS like a fancharacter. I'll probably end up buying the game anyway, though, as I liked Sonic Rush.

My brother and I have gotten back into chao raising on SA2:B, and we've been doing that quite a bit lately.

Oh, and can someone give me all the cutscenes from that next gen Sonic game? I know everyone says it sucks, but I'd just like to see what happened.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
....Does anyone here get to make new members?

Is Back!!! For now.
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been busy.
Welcome Cenzo and Dattebayo

@Silver Ryu - have you tried YouTube? Theres tonnes on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.