• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i join? i love sonic (but not as much as silver ,silver rocks)

what is the current topoic?

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Sure. You can join.

As for the topic, well, its been a while since I've been here. So, if anyone has a topic, please bring it up.

Dattebayo

Banned
Thanks for letting me join the club.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
I'd like to join; as for my favorite caracters (yes, I have two) they are
  • the religious Tikal the Echidna
  • the innocent Cream the Rabbit

Dattebayo

Banned
This is my first random question for this club:
How many Sonic games do you own?

Cenzo

Red: True Master

Let's see.... Sa2b, SADX, Heroes, Shadow, Sonic Advance, Sonic Battle, Mega Collection. 7 total, I wish I had more. And thanks for letting me join, Sonic's the man!

rob1610

The Leviathan
Wow...been a while since I've been here. This club has seen better days. Hopefully it's gonna pick up again soon. Anyway, you want my list?

- Sonic the Hedgehog (Mega Drive 2/Genesis)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive 2/Genesis)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Mega Drive 2/Genesis)
- Sonic & Knuckles (Mega Drive 2/Genesis)
- Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast before lost disc)
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Gamecube)
- Sonic Advance (GBA)
- Sonic Advance 2 (GBA)
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (Gamecube)
- Sonic Heroes (Gamecube before broken disc, PS2 before lost disc and X-box until today.....)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (X-box)
- Sonic Mega Collection (Gamecube before lost disc)
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PS2)
- Sonic Mega Collection (PS2)
- Sonic Riders (Gamecube)
- Sonic Rush (DS)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (360)

As you can see, I have (and had) a lot. I've been a Sonic fan since I first played games when I was a baby. Unfortunately, that's not all games. I never had a Saturn (I chose the Nintendo 64) am still yet to find the other GBA games.

Last edited:

UltimaDragon17

Hello Everybody. It nice to meet you this is shiron coming with a new name. I had a small problem with my computer heh.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Hello Everybody. It nice to meet you this is shiron coming with a new name. I had a small problem with my computer heh.

Thank you for mentioning that. I'll see to it that I edit the list.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Mega Drive
Sonic Heroes - Xbox
Sonic Mega Collection Plus - Xbox
Shadow the Hedgehog - Xbox
Sonic Riders - Xbox
Sonic Gems Collection - GCN
Sonic Advance 3 - GBA
Sonic Rush - DS

HOW MANY SONIC GAMES DO YOU OWN ?
i own 3
Mega collection
Sonic DX Director's Cut
Sonic Heroes

Dattebayo

Banned
Wait a second. In the game "Sonic the Hedgehog(2006)", Blaze the Cat dies in the end of Silver's story. If that's true, then why is she playable in Sonic and the Secret Rings?

because sonic and elise kill solaris before he took over the world so silver and blaze in reality never met sonic neither did elise they changed time

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Wait a second. In the game "Sonic the Hedgehog(2006)", Blaze the Cat dies in the end of Silver's story. If that's true, then why is she playable in Sonic and the Secret Rings?

That's only in the party mode, not in the actual story. ^_^

Now for a new question...

What Sonic character would you want to see in SSBB?

I'd want Tikal, Cream, or even Amy!

Skull13

Three easy answers.

Sonic, Knuckles, & Shadow.

Dattebayo

Banned
Sonic and Shadow.

rob1610

The Leviathan
because sonic and elise kill solaris before he took over the world so silver and blaze in reality never met sonic neither did elise they changed time

SEGA make it look like the game never happened. So how does Silver come into the rest of the games, then? Blaze is in Rush and Rush Adventure as part of the story (I still don't understand how she can be in Sonic's time and in Silver's) while Silver...did Rivals on PSP have any story? I skipped that one as it looked too bland...

Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow. Knuckles to rule them all! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.