• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
No you haven't.

Prove your response. Your not God. Nor your my friend that I know. So, just, How would you know. That's all I want to know.

TicoPokemonMaster

Prove your response. Your not God. Nor your my friend that I know. So, just, How would you know. That's all I want to know.

why would he have to prove his response when you come out and say that YOU heard there was a supposed new brawl game. on the other hand it is you that has to prove your response.

TicoPokemonMaster

Alright moving away from whatever is being discussed above, 1up gave Sonic Colors a B+.

Yeah I think its best, it looks like if it given more fire its going to burn. i'm glad 1 up gave Sonic an above average score.

Cobalt_Latios

So it's safe to say it's the best Sonic game since SA2 right?
Arguably, yes. Put it this way, the boss fights might be pushovers once you realize just how quickly they go down, but the levels themselves can be downright insane. Hell, the Starlight area itself is pretty damn tricky. I also like how there's a lot of 2D platforming segements in this game; more so than some of the handheld games. That should tell you something.

All in all, definitely a good Sonic game.

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, I'm using the Classic Controller Pro to play this thing. I like it.

It's definitely going to take some getting used to, in terms of controls (and timing), but once that's down, I should be able to handle this game pretty efficiently.

All I know is, I'm definitely going to consider this game for purchase.

Now, to see how good DKCR and Epic Mickey fare...

C_L

Beat the game a couple of days ago. Best Sonic game since Sonic 3, easily. I'm kind of disappointed that you couldn't collect chaos emerald and the Chao Garden would've made an awesome addition to Colors, three of the seven bosses are repeats, and the spindash is made a wisp power. However these faults don't really bring it down as much as they sound, great game is great.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yeah I think its best, it looks like if it given more fire its going to burn. i'm glad 1 up gave Sonic an above average score.

Average my ***! A B+ is not average, it's great.

Got the game today but I've been so piled up with homework, I haven't got a chance to play it yet. Since I preordered my copy, I got a free bag (great for saving the environment when doing groceries) and a Sonic hat. I though it was going to be a simple baseball cap but was I wrong.
[IMG200]http://www.devicemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Sonic-Hat-485x320.jpg[/IMG200]

Cobalt_Latios

Beat the game a couple of days ago. Best Sonic game since Sonic 3, easily. I'm kind of disappointed that you couldn't collect chaos emerald and the Chao Garden would've made an awesome addition to Colors, three of the seven bosses are repeats, and the spindash is made a wisp power. However these faults don't really bring it down as much as they sound, great game is great.
Actually, you can collect the Chaos Emeralds; you have to complete stages in the Sonic Simulation thing, but yeah, they're there.

Otherwise, how else would the people who got this game early be able to unlock the use of Super Sonic?

C_L

TicoPokemonMaster

Average my ***! A B+ is not average, it's great.

Instead of highlighting just the word average, why don't you look at the word before it ABOVE AVERAGE.

I don't know where your from but a C is considered Average and a B is considered above average.

TicoPokemonMaster

I have to give it to the writers, the script is pure gold

Cobalt_Latios

Well, I've beaten the final final boss on the DS version and I'm currently trying to get all of the Red Rings in the Wii version. Am I the only one who hates Blue Cube?

It's so nice to see decent writers for once. The people who wrote Eggman's PA announcements deserve a raise or three.
So many good 1 liners.

EDIT: Ha, this is my 3333rd post, posted at 3:33PM.
Based on my time zone, it displays it as 10:33 am. That means... You live in Europe I'm guessing?

C_L

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
175/180 red rings! 6/7 Chaos emeralds!

Unfortunately, 4 of those are in massive water levels, and the last, all though I know where it is, requires some frankly ridiculously precise laser acrobatics.

The combination attacks, which consist of using both players two colour powers near simultaneously, are wierd. Laser-Laser is an intertwining rainbow blast that otherwise doesn't behave any differently from laser. Laser-Drill is just laser. Drill-Laser is a funny looking drill (it's blunt). Hover-Drill is hover but looks like the drill. Drill-Drill is both drills orbiting around each other, with the control swapping between players ever half second. Spikes-spikes and Hover-Hover are just connected to each other by a line, which seems to have little effect. Cube-cube doesn't even combine.

I see someone has the DS version. How does it compare to Sonic Rush?

DAMN YOU SEGA FOR MASSIVE WATER LEVELS xD

Anyways, I JUST beat the Final Boss. I knew the Wisps would come together to kill the final boss :D

I liked how it was Eggman being the Boss instead of a Satanic Monster covered in Eyeballs or a Brown Sh*t like lizard that's ALSO the Ultimate Life form OR a being made of Water. Biolizard is the WORST Sonic boss ever, The first form is almost impossible and the Second form is too easy (Sonic and Shadow Tandem 8D). Black Doom and Dark Gaia are by FAR the coolest.

Sonic Colors was and still is great. I'm going to collect ALL the Green Stars Red Rings and go SUPER SAI- Sonic.

Thank GOD there wasn't another Extremely Hard Super Sonic fight. Although I HATE the scoring system. It's no longer based off of Speed or Rings anymore, but rather your actions >:[

And again, lame co-op and all that. CHEERIO

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Permission to nominate Starlight Carnival Act 1 as the most beautiful-looking level among all 6th-Generation consoles?

Blazios

Based on my time zone, it displays it as 10:33 am. That means... You live in Europe I'm guessing?

Yeah, I'm from England.

I see someone has the DS version. How does it compare to Sonic Rush?

It's certainly shorter than both Rushes, though I like it more than the other 2. There are very few cheap deaths (except for a few warning signals that appear a few nanoseconds before you're insta-killed) and it seems a lot more polished than Rush and Rush Adventure. The DS exclusive Wisps are OK. Violet Void is basically Purple Frenzy with the ability to float and pass through fans and Red Burst is similar to Fireworks Kirby from Kirby 64 with infinite jumps (You explode, rising in the air slightly, destroying nearby enemies).