• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic The Hedgehog Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea, I agree Cobali.

My fave games are Sonic Heroes and another sonic game that I cant remember the name of. It was for Sega Dreamcast iirc.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Yea, I agree Cobali.

My fave games are Sonic Heroes and another sonic game that I cant remember the name of. It was for Sega Dreamcast iirc.

■Sonic Adventure
■Sonic Shuffle
■Sonic Adventure 2
■SEGA Smash Pack
Here are all the dreamcast

also does anyone here read the sonic archie comic?

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Yea, I agree Cobali.

Sonic Adventure? Sonic Shuffle? Sonic Adventure 2?

EDIT:I don't read the Archie comics. I have looked up the characters (I found Rosy to be kinda interesting) but other than that, no. I'm more in the games, and also the anime: Sonic X.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Sonic Adventure? Sonic Shuffle? Sonic Adventure 2?

EDIT:I don't read the Archie comics. I have looked up the characters (I found Rosy to be kinda interesting) but other than that, no. I'm more in the games, and also the anime: Sonic X.

I Sub to them but I think It is cool that there going to be a mega man-sonic cross over it going to be awesome. you missed a dreamcast game :p

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I'm not sure what the game was called. I do remember one part where you had to fight Shadow while he was in like a Mecha suit or something.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
My fave games are Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic unleashed, Sonic colors and Sonic Heros.

And even with games that (kinda) faltered like 2006, the MUSIC IS BOSS!!

seriously, look up Solaris Phase 2 (sonic the hedgehog 2006).

The small problem with heros was, that effectively told you to play the game FOUR TIMES!!!! THAT was unnecessary.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Hmm, I haven't actually played many Sonic games(mostly watched walkthroughs...), but of the ones i have played my favorite is definitely Sonic Generations , because it combines the platform feel from the old games, and the adrenaline rush from the modern games. Plus the music is AWESOME!!

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Hmm, I haven't actually played many Sonic games(mostly watched walkthroughs...), but of the ones i have played my favorite is definitely Sonic Generations , because it combines the platform feel from the old games, and the adrenaline rush from the modern games. Plus the music is AWESOME!!

sonic music is awesome

new topic:what you favorite Sonic R racer (dont bring ANY tales of the tails doll in to this)

Metal Knuckles his design is so cool and in the archie comic he just showed sonic he can do more then race but his racing skills aren't very good

Lluc

To reply to the topic, it would be Tails. He's so cute and he can use his tails to fly over water and whatnot.

IrisAndDawn

UserName IrisAndDawn
My Favorite Sonic Characters Are Sonic Tails Shadow Amy Blaze And Tikal
Why you like Sonic because hes a reallt fast hedehog and i like all of the games
the first zone in the original game is the green hill zone

Last edited:

mew661

Crush the Oppression
UserName IrisAndDawn
My Favorite Sonic Characters Are Sonic Tails Shadow Amy Blaze And Tikal
Why you like Sonic because hes a reallt fast hedehog and i like all of the games
the first zone in the original game is the green hill zone

Accepted I hope you enjoy youe stay here a the sonic club

Username: Young Xehanort
Favorites Charater: Shadow
Why you like Sonic: Music, Blue, and SPEED
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone
Can I be mod?

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Username: Young Xehanort
Favorites Charater: Shadow
Why you like Sonic: Music, Blue, and SPEED
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone
Can I be mod?

Accepted enyjoy your time here I will talk with hydri about adding Admin

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
My favorite Sonic game is SA2. I just love almost everything about it. *coughDrivingstagescoughMadSpaceCough* The story, the level design, the characters, the music, Oh GOD THE MUSIC, *ahem* added up to a fantastic game. The Sonic and Shadow stages are a blast, especially with the tight controls. The Mech stages are also really fun in their own way. Some of the Treasure Hunting levels were fun although others were annoyingly unfair. The Chao Garden was amazing. Me and my brother have raised at least 20 Chaos and one of them is solely fed unicorns. (it is awesome). The Multiplayer is an absolute blast and I've had a lot of fun with it. Overall, it is not only my favorite Sonic Game, but my favorite game ever. Also, out of Sonic, Silver, and Shadow, Sonic's my favorite. His personality and "never say die" attitude just bring a big goofy smile to my face and he represents everything that was awesome about my childhood. (which was around 50% of it)

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
My favorite Sonic game is SA2. I just love almost everything about it. *coughDrivingstagescoughMadSpaceCough* The story, the level design, the characters, the music, Oh GOD THE MUSIC, *ahem* added up to a fantastic game. The Sonic and Shadow stages are a blast, especially with the tight controls. The Mech stages are also really fun in their own way. Some of the Treasure Hunting levels were fun although others were annoyingly unfair. The Chao Garden was amazing. Me and my brother have raised at least 20 Chaos and one of them is solely fed unicorns. (it is awesome). The Multiplayer is an absolute blast and I've had a lot of fun with it. Overall, it is not only my favorite Sonic Game, but my favorite game ever. Also, out of Sonic, Silver, and Shadow, Sonic's my favorite. His personality and "never say die" attitude just bring a big goofy smile to my face and he represents everything that was awesome about my childhood. (which was around 50% of it)

I am so sorry, that I haven't been very active, I am so, so, SO SORRY!! ;O;

Meep, ...I think its accepted? You shall be added... when I have time...

So, Sonic fans, the character of the week... is now Silver The Hedgehog >~>

Lluc

I am so sorry, that I haven't been very active, I am so, so, SO SORRY!! ;O;

Meep, ...I think its accepted? You shall be added... when I have time...

So, Sonic fans, the character of the week... is now Silver The Hedgehog >~>
It's alright Cobali.

*Gasp* Silver?! He's my favorite Modern character! :D Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.