• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
This seemed relevant:
qDlRL7a.jpg

Juliejo2001

Shipping Addict
I'm a diehard Sonic shipper so I guess I might linger around here...

OTP:

TailsxCosmo (I've supported this since childhood and that was when I wasn't even a Sonic fan yet, their episodes together (Episode 61 I believe, and Episode 65) were the only memories I have of watching X as a child, and they are pretty fond memories indeed.)

Other Pairings:

Sonamy
Silvaze
EspioxTikal
Shadaria

I like other alternative pairings but if I listed them here I think I'd be here ALL day.

Last edited:

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
been watching sonic x, and who doesn't like a bromance, right? xD

Sonic x Amy, why hasn't this been made canon yet?! It's awesome!

Sonic x Knuckles: not thinking any smooching or anything, i just like it how they're rivals and how in the episode Knuckles vs Sonic, they understood each other and even though Knuckles didn't apologize, Sonic didn't care. A light bromance, nothing heavy.

Shadow x Amy... yeah it has to be said, this would be awesome (im such a traitor)

as for chris thorndyke... geez! this is hard.... i guess... helen? but him as a kid hanging out with cream is adorable. :p again, nothing heavy xD

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic has been bumped after a year of inactivity so unfortunately, I have to close it. If any wishes to recreate a thread for Sonic shipping so, they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.