• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos *Begins! LSU's accepted*

Shadows Follower

Gallack and E-120 Pyro
Talking with Rauell in Eggmans Launching Base

Gallack and Pyro looked at each other.

"Your telling us you were hired to be a stalker?" asked Gallack before laughing.
"Interesting. Its kind of exciting Black Doom is keeping an eye on us. Maybe we could do business but for now, my pay is with G.U.N" he took out a deck and began to shuffle it.

"My full name is Gallack Kolovitch but to you..." he stopped shuffling and picked the top card, giving it to the new arrival.
"... you may call me Ace."

Pyro turned to Rauell.
"I am E-120 or Pyro to myself. Do not look to the past...masters are cruel beings whose only use you as a pawn before discarding you as if you were trash. Its not their choice to decide your fate..." he turned to one of the many stautes of Eggman. His eyes lit up red. In rage he balsted the closest one with his thermal rifle, cutting through the middle before letting it fall to the floor in pieces.
"...Its your own to make."

"Good shot. Well in this case if you must know what where doing, we've been hired to explore Eggmans Base and try and cause as much havok as possible. Think of it as game without anything to use." said Gallack, twiddling with his
"777" necklace.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Rauell the Black Hawk
Talking with Gallack & Pyro

"Nice to meet you Ace, and you too, Pyro!" Rauell said happily, and then added.

"Actually, I came here in curiosity, my master said something baout you two, I'm not on his side though..." He added.

Wow, these guys are kinda cool, I think I can trust them! Rauell thought inside his mind.

Shadows Follower

Gallack and E-120 Pyro
Talking with Rauell

"Well as long as you haven't got anything planned this evening, we could use your help in our job. We're going to blast Eggman's power room sky high with our bomb. Should be a laugh. There will be lots of robots in our way but we can take them. Can you defend yourself?"

"Think you can take the heat?" asked Pyro, shooting flames from his flamethrowers. Gallack smiled.

"Hey! Them lessons I've been giving you are paying off." commented Gallack.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Rauell
Talking with Gallack & Pyro

"Sure, I can help you, with my speed and flight, you should be able to get the job done quickly!" Rauell winked as he said this, and then began to think about that hedgehog he saw.

Hmm... I have a great suspicion that that hedgehog that set me free is going to meet me again someday, but I have to focus on what's going on right now... Then he remembered about the robot that looked like Pyro.

"I used to train every day in my old home, the Red Mountain, and once, I came into this wierd cave. There was a robot there that looked a lot like Pyro, only, it was orange with the words "E-104" on it" He was very confused by that robot.

But, why was it there? He thought.

Shadows Follower

Gallack and E-120 Pyro
Talking with Rauell

"Hmm curious. No doubt it must have been another of Eggmans robots left to rust. Another reason for me to exact revenge." said Pyro clenching his fist.

Gallack put his arms behind his back and sighed.
"I say we get going. It won't be long before Eggman's robots notice where here. We better getting moving towards that power room."

"Affirmative. My sensors indicate that we should use the right corrdor next to us. It seems to be the quickest route we can take." replied Pyro.

"Excellent. On to level two of the game."

(You can move them on for abit E-102 Gamma if you want but don't let them find the Power room just yet. They still have two floors to climb.)

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Rauell
Following Gallack & Pyro

Rauell was in thought again.

One of Eggman's robots left to rust?, perhaps there are other robots out there too, like Pyro and E-104. Perhaps, I'm not alone, maybe there is a robot I can team up with...? He thought, but another image came to his mind.

-----------------

It was a robot that looked almost like Pyro, only this one had a gun on his right hand, fighting some sort of black robot, both had the words "E-102" and "E-101" on them, a small figure in the distance was in fear. It was that hedgehog again, but it looked younger, like a young child.

Then, a second image came, this one, was the two, but only they were both worn out and rusted, but they were holding hands. Like... friends, they were in a dank area, somwhere, in a ship.

-----------------

Maybe, that's where I have to go to find someone! Rauell answered to himself. But continued with the others.

Emily
With Shadow, Rachel, Sorrel and Neon

Emily got an image in her head, one that she reconised.

-----------------

It was Gamma, her only friend, who was fighting Beta, the two were raging madly, in the distance, was herself, afraid and running. Another image came up.

This one, was the two, but only they were both worn out and rusted, but they were holding hands. Like... friends, they were in The Egg Carrier.

You can see me again Emily... The voice of Gamma echoed in her mind.

-----------------

"Gamma..." Emily whispered.

Shadows Follower

Gallack and E-120 Pyro
With Rauell, searching Eggman's Launch Base

The three walked along, no sign of any hostile life for ages, walking down a corridor that seemed to go on for ever. They finally stopped when they came to another room. There were several guards scattered around the room, more of Eggmans animal robots. There was a set of stairs that seemed to lead up the floors. This could be the the chance they were looking for.

"Right then lets get this party started!" whispered Gallack. He took out a pair of dice and threw them in to the room. They clicked and clacked against the floor as they rolled along. He rolled two fives. Good score. The robots investigated the strange occurence before being blown apart from a series of several small explosions. It had worked great, taking out the major of the robots but more appeared to be flooding into the room.

"Lets do this!" cried Gallack. Pyro entered first, setting this flamethrowers to full blast and burn't the first robots that appeared. Gallack threw three cards to the ground. A five, jack and a queen. The first blasted an arm of a robot approaching Pyro, the next blew apart another as it stepped on the card. The final blew up the pillar that held the stairs up. The robots firing down from the stairs began to lose their step as the stairs began to tip over. Some of them fell to floor and smashed open from the impact.

"S***! Look out you guys!" cried Gallack, holding a cloth to his chest from a wound by the robots. Pyro put full thrust to his engines to avoid the blast but the stairs were still falling.

N

Neon Lite

Neon
With the Group, outside Station Square

"What? Gamma?" Neon asked Emily, walking up to her. "You seem really...depressed about something..." Neon switched his gaze to Emily's Nightmare Emerald, but then looked back up at Emily. "Really, erm...you don't have to awnser the question if you don't WANT to..." Neon stepped back a few steps, cautiously and slowly.

Neon, then, quickly shut his eyes. A thought came to him...making him shiver with fear. "Remember why you're here..." he said to himself to steady his body.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

Shadow, Rachel, Sorrel, and Apollyon
Talking with Emily and Neon

Sorrel nodded. "Yes, that must be what I sensed. As an apprentice time guardian, it's possible for me to sense the Chaos Emeralds energy. No, necessary." Sorrel looked into Emily's eyes and smiled. "May I?"

She placed her hand on the small Nightmare Emerald, and purple energy flowed through her hands and arms. Her eyes glowed purple with the force of the Nightmare Emerald, and she took her hands off. Her eyes returned to normal as she flew around Apollyon, then returned back to Emily.

"I just had to rid some of the Nightmare Emerald's energy to Apollyon before I could tell you what it means. Anywayz, it tells me you have few friends, and those who you do have are...distant...or hurt. It tells me there's something big out there that wants to get at you for something...the force from just one Nightmare Emerald is not enough for me to determine.

"There's something you want...it's very strong...I don't know what, like I said it is hard to set specifics but you want something very strongly."

"You can tell that from one Emerald?" Rachel asked.

"You bet. I mean, someone who can do this," Sorrel used her sycthe to rip open the air and pulled out some old guy. "Hi Thomas Edison!" She threw him back in the portal, "can certainly tell the words one single Emerald speaks."

"Oh no, now she's on her pride party..." Rachel rolled her eyes as Sorrel started.

"I mean, it's one thing to be able to shoot her quills everywhere like Rachel does, or to use Chaos Control and Chaos Blast to blow up thingies, and to throw pears against the wall, or to use Nightmare Emeralds, or to pilot a HoverBoard, or manage to tape Code Lyoko at the same time as trying to win a bunch of Neopoints, but..."

You all know what happens.

N

Neon Lite

"Someone's having fun..." Neon chuckled, watching Sorrel ramble on and on. "Though I can only pilot a hoverboard. I can't shoot QUILLS, or use these said 'Chaos' attacks...hmmmmm..." Neon folded his arms, satasfied. "I suppose she acts like that every day..." he thought.

"Say, you don't mind if I tag along with you?" Neon opened his mouth to explain, but shut it sharply, concentrating on something extremly. Neon looked at the Nightmare Emerald with interest. "Though...that's one fancy gemstone you've got there, ma'am..." he commented to Emily.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Sorrel smiled. "Sure you can travel with us!" Then she went right back to rambling.

"And it's one thing to be able to have foretelling powers, or to open time dimensions and pull out other people, or change the events of time so that something never happened, and the fact that..."

Rachel scowled.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo
ready to attack Shadow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was ready to pounce any minute, my stealth was great, that Shadow didn't even notice me. I slowly drew my blade out of the bushes and took one step forward. But all of a sudden I felt a horrible strike on my back. I was sent flying out of the bushes and onto a tree. Blood began to drool from my arms again. I was very vulnerable to physical attacks. Soon several mechs launched out with either guns or physical weapons. I weakly got up and went into an attack position.

"Target Shugo the Cobra," the mech said," Objective destroy and salvage remains."

The mech took one step forward then noticed Shadow and his friends," Target Shadow the Hedgehog," the mech beeped again," Objective destroy mercilessly."

The mechs switched their attention and aimed right at Shadow and his friends. I normally would love to see Shadow die, but nobody is going to kill him, but me. So with out hesitation, I leapt in the way and sliced their guns away. The mechs then focused their attention on me once more. Only a few were now interested in Shadow. The ones who were interested in Shadow charged with a fury, he could handle such small numbers, but he should save his energy when he faces me later on. I leapt away from the mechs and sliced the ones heading to Shadow away...

Ivyon

<333333
Blade and Wing
River City

“Missed me,” said Blade as he dodged the Bigfoot's gunfire.

“Oh I’ll get you, don’t worry,” answered the client who suddenly started to fire rapidly at Blade. Blade dodged each round quickly, taking care never to stay in one spot too long. Finally, after a bit of dodging, Blade was able to get a couple of his own attacks in, destroying the bigfoot.

“Well done, well done, you beat me, but now lets see how you fare against three,” shouted the client as three more Bigfoot seeming dropped down out of nowhere and started firing.

Blade got a startled look on his face and immediately started running away full speed.

“How am I supposed to take on 3 by myself?” Blade thought to himself as the three Bigfoot closed in on him, their gunfire only a few inches away from hitting him.

Suddenly, Blade felt a sharp pain in his leg and fell to his knees, his leg had been hit by a bullet. He sat for a second, quite shocked he was hit, though he made no further attempt to get back up. He knew that even if he were to get up, they were too close, he would get shot either way. Then, just as the three Bigfoot had once again got in range, something quite the opposite of what he expected happened. Instead of shooting at him, all three Bigfoot fell apart with a couple tiny booms, followed by a large cloud on smoke.

Next thing he knew, someone had grabbed his hand and carried him up into the sky.

“Yes! I beat all three of them, and you could only handle one,” Wing delightfully boasted.

“What the…, Wing? how did you get here?” Blade snapped.

Wing looked slightly annoyed by the comment, though she kept flying, determined to get as far away as possible, knowing that GUN would soon give chase.

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Couric the Hedgehog
Station Square

Couric sighed as he noticed the destruction all around him, a bored look on his face. "All this destruction and no Black Arms' aliens in sight...." He thought, looking around for any enemies that he could possibly face. The hedgehog paused as he noticed something materializing only a few hundred feet ahead of him, a chibish smirk spreading across his face as he watched several dozen Black Arms soldiers appear.

"Damn.... I wonder how many Black Arms have been destroyed so far....Doom must be getting desperate if he has to send a constant amount of troops." Couric began as he walked towards them, clenching his fists. "Of course, this isn't nearly enough to take me down!"

The hedgehog flipped into the air, a neon green aura enveloping his body as he crouched into a ball and launched himself at the aliens. He smashed into one of the weaker ones, rikocheting off and smashing into another one. To anyone standing by and watching this, it'd look like a blur of light green was tearing apart each and everyone of the aliens. Couric shot towards the last one, breaking out of ball form and kicking right through the soldier's head, causing purple blood to squirt all over the ground.

The hedgehog landed on the ground, grinning as he picked up speed and ran out of the city, deciding to go back to his main objective; finding Shadow the Hedgehog and seeing if he had any information about Dr. Robotnik. Soon enough, he was out of the city and dashing through the plains. Couric paused as he noticed Shadow, skidding to a stop and walking up to the group.

"Do any of you have any information on the whereabouts of Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik?" Couric asked as he stepped towards them.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
With Sorrel, Rachel, Shadow and Neon

"Yes, well, I used to be a human, captured by Eggman for his own uses, and, my only friend was a robot called E-102 Gamma..." Emily began to think again of that terrible day.

"... we went through a lot together, but, when we went to rescue a robot called Beta, he made me leave when it attacked, I managed to get out alive..." Tears began to form in her eyes.

"... I never saw poor Gamma again, I can still hear his cries in the wind sometimes..." That did it, Emily was in tears, she couldin't stand it, losing her friend, it meant a lot to her. Still remembering his crimson metal frame, she knew that they probably didin't know who Gamma was.

"I'll be back..." She took out her Nightmare Emerald, still with tears.

"Take me to the Egg Carrier" She was gone for a few seconds. Emily found herself in the middle of a large ship. She began running through the musty area, until she came to a small room.

I'm in here Emily! Gamma's voice echoed in her head, runningat full speed, Emily managed to get through a small area, and a sight came to her eyes.

"... Gamma..." She murmured, in tears, Emily saw a steel body, with a crimson frame, with the words "E-102" on it. Gamma was holding hands with another robot.

"I'm sorry Gamma, but I have to do it!" Emily came over to the body, and with all of her strength, picked up Gamma.

"Nightmare Emerald... take us back!" She cried, and in another few seconds, she was back with the others. Putting the body down gentley, she said.

"This, is what remains of my freind!"

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Shadow, Rachel, Sorrel and Apollyon
Talking with Couric, Neon, and Emily

Sorrel inspected the robot. "Wow...a Gamma series robot! That's amazing! I've never seen one of these before! It's a truly amazing discovery to find one in this age and time!"

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Then how do you know it's a Gamma if you never saw one before?"

Sorrel bonked Rachel with her sycthe again.

Shadow turned suddenly. "Huh? Who are you?"

The hedgehog introduced himself as Couric. "Couric, huh? I'm afraid I don't have any info on Eggman."

Rachel turned Apollyon towards the east. Some cobra was fighting off a bunch of robots with guns and other things. She leaped off of Apollyon and took out her laser rifle, ready to fire.

"BACK OFF!" Rachel yelled, and jumped in front of Shugo. She shot two or three with laser rifles, disrupting their programming. She swept her foot around and caught another two off-guard, sent slamming into a tree. She then gathered up all her power, and her bracelet started glowing.

"Stand back!" Rachel ran up and screamed, "CHAOS BLAST!" and most, if not all the robots were eliminated. She turned around while kicking back another robot.

"Hi, my name's Rachel, what's yours? And why were those robots chasing you? And before you start, I'm SHADOW'S girlfriend, so don't get any ideas about flirting with me." Rachel flipped her quill "hair" over her shoulder and smiled.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well just call me Shugo," I said," Those mechs are after me because of body. I'm a high classed Cyborg created with several pieces of technology and some of Eggman's as well. It looks like Eggman want his parts back. Second I'm not very much interested with girls. I've already had a terribly difficult time with two."

I got a bit annoyed when she reminded me of Blaze and Heart. Suddenly a mech changed into a far ranged position and aimed right at Rachel. Pushing her aside, I lifted my arms and deflected the bullets away. As the mech continued to fire, it got a kind of voice recording from Eggman telling that only physical attacks would work. the mech soon changed into close combat and charged. Soon the other mechs charged up. I let loose my blades and swung them around destroying several mechs. Soon a mech sneak attacked from behind and slammed both fists on my skull making me fall on my knees. I whipped my tail around the mech and lashed it away. I looked up and saw several mechs tower over me with their fists ready to give a horrible pounding. I stood up and grinned.

"Bring it," I chuckled.

the mechs charged again, but I slashed ones head off and stabbed my blade into a few others. I was ready for what was left, but the mechs focused their attention on Shadow. With no time to spare, I leapt in front of Shadow and attacked all the incoming mechs. I lashed my blade out to the first one, but it then lifted a non functioning mech and punched me right on my face. I was sent flying back to a tree. My body was overheating with too much pain and several critical damages. I weakly stood up as steam and blood fumed out of my arms. I weakly stood my ground ready for the fight, but I instantly collapsed to my knees as the last three mechs came up with their fists ready to pound me. I was soon punched right on the eye and fell back on the ground with my body horribly damaged. The auto repair began, it was going to take an hour, but the mech rolled me over delaying the auto repair, I had to stay still without moving to let the repairs commence. But the mech stepped on my chest as I coughed out a bit of blood. I was feeling really weak and all I was able to move were my eyes. The mech changed his hand to a kind of drill.

"Dr. Robotnik wants us to take your remains," the mech said," but in seperate pieces..."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Fighting off an enemy mech

Emily began to get angry, VERY angry.

Emily, save them, and save me! Gamma's voice ran into her head.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU HARM THEM, OR GAMMA!!!!!" She began to glow a bright red and then whispered.

"Stand back..." She began to get even more angry and soon enough she called out.

"CHAOS... BLAST!!!!!" She bellowed, that image of Gamma still in her head, another memory flashed into her mind.

-----------------

Emily was inside a cell, bashing at a wall, with little cards in a corner.

"Damn... that... stupid... Eggman!!!!!" She called out, making the ship's wall very dented, but a sudden sound of footsteps made her look behind her. It was a robot with a crimson body, a rather large gun was on it's hand. With green eyes, never blinking with a warm feeling looking at her. Emily scowled, and began to put up her defences.

"Who are you?!?" She asked in a cold way, but the robot put up a three-fingered-hand.

"Relax, Master Robotnik ordered me to check on you, I'm E-102, codename: Gamma" The robot called "Gamma" said in a soothing way. Emily allowed her anger to drop.

"Hm... I thought you were here to use that gun on me, sorry about that, I'm Emily!" She told him, with a nice voice.

"Why were you bashing the wall?" Gamma asked, pointing his finger at the now battered wall.

"Oh, I hate Eggman, he changed me from a human, into a hedgehog..." Emily answered.

"Eggman... I don't see why you're calling him that, but it seems to suit him" He replied.

This robot is really nice, perhaps I can trust him! Emily thought and then asked.

"I like you, wanna be friends?" Gamma paused for a bit, and then nodded.

"Affermitive!" Emily smiled at that, but the intercom went on.

"Aww... that's so sweet, right, Pi, Gamma you are now going to be partners of my army, you'd better not betray me..." Emily sighed as Eggman droned on. Gamma laughed.

"Your name is PI!?!" Emily got a little bit annoyed with the comment.

"Yeah, goofy name..." Emily agreed.

"... blah, blah, blah-- HEY, MY NAMES ARE NOT GOOFY!!!!" Eggman shouted, and turned off the intercom.

-----------------

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Couric sweatdropped as he heard what Racheal had said, a chibish look of confusion on his face. He knew she was talking to the cobra, but still who the hell would say something like that? "Well it seems that Shadow's busy with an over obessed fan girl...." The hedgehog concluded mentally, pausing as he noticed the mech that was about to kill the cobra.

He immediatly recognized the design, glaring at the robot as he rushed towards it. The hedgehog's foot smashed into the mech's head, sending it flying into a tree and cracking the tree into several pieces. Couric immediatly grabbed it by the remains of one of its arms.

"Ok, Robot. Tell me where your master is or I swear I'll put you through absolute hell!" He growled, his entire body beginning to glow a radioactive shade of green.

"Master Robotnik is..." The robot began only to be completely torn apart by the shockwave caused by Emily's Chaos Blast. The attack smashed into Couric, sending him flying towards the ground. The hedgehog got to his feet, muttering a swear as he stared at the remains of the mech.

"DAMN IT!!"

Last edited:

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Fighting off an enemy mech

Emily's ears pricked up as soon as the glowing hedgehog said "master" she turned to him.

"Hey, are you looking for Eggman as well?" She asked him, while shielding Gamma's body from any more damage, the Nightmare Emerald began to get worried.

What? why the heck do you want to get back at that bozo? It asked her.

Because, after turning me into a hedgehog and killing off my only friend, I need to teach that idiot a lesson he'll never forget! Emily responded and then punched a mech in the stomach, making it explode. She shook her wrist in pain.

"Ow... don't do this at home folks..." She said to no-one in particullar.