• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos *Begins! LSU's accepted*

Morpher01

Bewear my power
(Before anyone heads up to the Black Comet, just remember that N Phantom is up there wreaking havoc. You'll probably have to battle him over Black Doom, so, if you're up for it, I'll PM everybody N Phantom's abilities and stuff, though you've seen some of them already.

Oh, one last thing: a few more Nautomaton robots are wrecking the G.U.N base, but don't worry, they'll leave the shuttle intact. If you want info on the robots raiding the G.U.N base, I'll PM it to you.)

N Phantom
Black Comet

N Phantom was at the Black Comet. Immediately being approached by Black Arms Soldiers, he fired off a Chaos Spear, killing them all. Using Chaos Blast every now and then, N Phantom was destroying the Black Comet.

"C'mon," said the giant jet robot "is that all y'all have ta throw at meh?"

Several Black Giants ran up to N Phantom, swords raised.

"Apparantley not." said the robot "Chaos....BLAST!"

The familiar translucent red orb surrounded N Phantom. The orb then rapidly expanded, destroying the Black Giants and everything else within a certain radius.

"Takin' out this rock is gonna be a piece 'o cake!" laughed the robot "Ah hardly even have ta do anythang!"

Walking off to destroy more of the Black Comet, the giant transforming robot unleashed more Chaos Blasts.

N Crab and ???
G.U.N Fortress

N Crab had been joined by another humanoid robot. This robot had purple armor with red stripes in most places. A silver helmet with a bandana rested on top of the new robot's head. Yellow eyes shone from underneath the helmet, and a long, red cape adorned the robot's back. The new robot also carried a large, yellow scythe, which had the power to drain energy from machines.

It was, in short, Slashuur from TMNT 2. The robot version's name, however, was N Reaper.

"I thought G.U.N would be harder than this." said N Crab "Guess I was in error, huh N Reaper?"

"It's impossible for these pathetic humans to defeat us, N Crab." replied N Reaper in a cold voice "Only a fool would charge in knowing that they can't win."

N Reaper immediately slashed at a nearby G.U.N soldier right after saying this, taking him down in one shot. A blue pillar of light later, and N Reaper was behind another G.U.N soldier, which he took out with another scythe swipe. Teleporting once more, N Reaper was, again, behind a G.U.N soldier. This time, another G.U.N soldier was behind N Reaper. The robot teleported again, causing the soldier behind him to shoot the one in front of him.

N Crab opened his crab claw and fired a yellow blast of energy towards a G.U.N soldier, killing him instantly. Repeatedly firing yellow blasts, N Crab advanced, killing numerous G.U.N soldiers.

N Reaper followed, slashing at G.U.N mechs to steal their energies.

Is there anything wrong with this?

Project Alpha

Recharged
OOC: I should mention in case anyone has forgotten that thanks to Vexx, Eggman is all locked up tight in GUN Central Headquarters, so if anyone has anything planned with Eggman, you might want to alter it.

Vexx and Scourge
Westopolis

After getting declined in his offer Vexx just grinned. "All right", he said, "but I'll probabally see you there anyways". Zero and Phantom dissapeared off somewhere leaving Vexx and Scourge standing there. "You know Vexx", Scourge said. "We may still need allies". "I don't think we will", said Vexx. "I know quite a bit about the big Bio bomb and you have select Master Emerald powers transferred into your body. We can make it".

Scourge started to answer when Vexx heard a familliar noise. The sound of whirling helicopter blades. "Oh my", Vexx said sarcastically. "I wonder who that could be". " The commander of GUN leaped out of the helicopter. "Chameleon", he said, "we need your help". "It's great to see you too", said Vexx, "now what do you need help with and why should I help you?"

"Somebody has launched an assault on Headquarters", the commander said. "Now normally I wouldn't want your help but this time it's different". Vexx raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean by different?", he asked. "Eggman is in the base under the tightest security we have and he could escape is the destruction continues", said the commander. "Now will you help?"

Vexx hesitated. He really needed to go to the black comet immediately, but if Eggman escaped... "I'll cover for you and we can meet up later", Scourge said. "As long as somebody helps", said the commander. "Fine", said Vexx. "See you Scourge". And Vexx activated his suit's armour and jetted upwards.

Vexx
Black Comet

A while later Vexx arrived at the black comet only to find a trail of destruction. "It looks like someone else is trying to destroy the place", Vexx said. "Oh well. Makes it easier for me". Without another word, Vexx began to go into the Black Comet on his quest to find the Bio Bomb.

Shadows Follower

OOC: I think you would have to ask Scar to come. Nothing personal but I don't know what he'd think.

Phantom
Westopolis

Phantom looked at the open hand the cyborg cobra presented and shook his head.

"War? This means nothing to me. This war is the nothing but good verses evil and I never side with either. If I had my way, I would destroy both sides. Thats what its all about in the end isn't it Shugo? Opposites trying to win against each other only to be matched blow for blow. If neither existed then there would be no conflict."

He began to float in the air, using his wings to suspend him there.
"Black arms, G.U.N soldiers, innocent people - who I fight doesn't bother me, as long as its fun. The best entertainment so far is a certain black hedgehog but it isn't wise to "play" with him in these certain times." he told Shugo who was listening with curiosity.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Phantom turned his head to the side to look back at him, an insane smile on his face.

"Zero is an incredible lifeform, a soul true to be a hero. Shame he's so stubborn about admitting it. He's living up to my expectations - even greater from when I first met. But his final obstacle is still to come. I will personally make sure that he is ready. Its all coming together exactly as I planned"

"What are you saying?" asked Shugo again. Before he got an answer, Phantom took to the air with a finger on his lips.

"Shoosh. Don't tell my little secret. Choa!" he called out before flying away heading for only one target - G.U.N HQ.

Luckily for him, Gallack had worked there during his past and the memories of the base layout. Phantom was fuelled on the desire now to rip that base aprat. His more basic demonic instincts craving the taste of blood and destruction. This was going to be one great party! He landed in a side bush to keep from being seen. In truth he would rather do it himself but he needed Zero and Emily. All as planned....

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
With Zero

Emily then tugged Zero's arm. She said.

"Wait, there's one more ally, for us!" Metal Sonic came into her view.

"Little do you know it, but I helped Metal Sonic here, he wishes to join us!" He nodded.

"Yes, Emily was kind enough to help me, I wish to repay it!" Gamma followed, along with his brothers. They made no haste to oblige, but Beta objected.

"How do we know we can trust Metal Sonic?" Zero slapped him with one of the mit-like hands of his and said.

"Don't be so cynical, remember, it is Black Doom that is the real enemy!" His red eyes showed determination. Gamma agreed.

"Yes, Alpha, we must go, now!" Zero turned to him and asked.

"How do you know my real name?!?" Emily broke in.

"Guys, we'd be there by now if Beta didn't stir up a hornet's nest!" Beta asked.

"What is a hornet?" Emily grolwed and commanded to her Nightmare Emerald.

"Nightmare Emerald, take us to G.U.N Headquarters!"

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
OCC: Wait a minute, Beta's with you?"

Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I glared at Phantom and wondered what he was up to. He may have joined Zero in an alliance, but his insane attitude still lies within. Whatever he was up to, it didn't sound good. I then heard a rumbling sound, I looked around and saw what I had least expected. The city was being under attack by even more minions of different sides. Why couldn't they just go somewhere else like the Mystic ruins?

I then noticed a GUN helicopter arrive with Scourge in it. It looks like everybody was worried about Black Doom's threat. This was getting worse, but Zero could probably take Black Doom without me. Suddenly a Black Assassin appeared in front of me, acting quickly, I switched to cyber lash mode and sliced its chest. It fell down, instantly defeated. I then noticed Emily, Zero and Metal. I got into a defensive position, because of Metal. He maybe repaired, but I doubt he had forgiven me about the stab in the chest. But then the Black Assassin rose up again to strike. I could've been knocked out, but before it could touch me, several dashing sparks appeared and finished it off.

I looked around and to my relief, it was the more frequent showing, Dark the hedgehog. "Dark what're you doing here?" I asked.

"This fight's getting too risky," Dark replied.

"What're you talking about?" I asked," I've got everything under control here."

"Doubt it," Dark said," Haven't you noticed the closer we're getting to defeat Black Doom, the much more difficult it is to reach him? I mean think about it, with Zero he had to fight several others such as Phantom, Emily and yourself, you had to fight Zero, Emily and the E-series."

"Speaking of E-series," I said turning to Emily," Where's Beta and Blaze?"

OCC: Okay project Alpha, since almost all of us are in GUN HQ, I was wondering if I could do something to get Eggman out? I have something planned out for him...

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Westopolis

Everyone turned to Beta, he sweat dropped and said.

"Uhh... I took her to the hospital..." Zero smacked him on the head, Beta answered.

"ALRIGHT!!!!! I took her to an old friend of Emily..." Emily sighed.

"Which one?" Beta fidgeted with his cannons and answered.

"I took her to Charmy Bee..." Emily twitched, everyone was silent until Emily shouted.

"ARE YOU NUTS?!? CHARMY BEE'S INSANE!!!!!!" Zero punched Emily on the head, making her very angry, the purple haze appeared again, but it immedietly faded.

Don't let Dark Emily take over again... She saw some fammiliar shapes in the sky, and a ghost. Rauell landed in the middle, followed by Maria and Manic. Rauell glared at her and said.

"Emily the hedgehog, you have some explaining to do..."

Scar

Hadouken!
Ooc: E-102 Gamma...that was very Out of Character for Zero. He's not a hothead, far from it. In fact, he tends to keep his cool in situations like those. In actuality, that was that LAST thing Zero would've done in such a situation.

Zero the Hedgehog
Westopolis

"Alright...we don't have much time left. We've got to hurry up and get to GUN HQ before it's too late..." Zero sighed.

The hedgehog held his hand out in front of him, concentrating a portion of his energy into his palm just as he always did when summoning his Chaos Emerald. His entire left arm began glowing with a dark shade of crimson, lighting up a good part of the street he was currently on. Within mere seconds the gem of infinite power materialized in front of Zero. It levitated above the asphalt just inches away from the palm of his gloved hand. The hedgehog's left arm ceased to glow, however the Chaos Emerald itself still shined brightly. Zero reached out and grasped the emerald tightly in his hand, keeping a firm grip on it as he channeled some of its energy through his very body. He neutralized his emotions, calming his mind and casting aside all worried and concerns currently plaguing him.

"Ready, guys?" He asked, glaring up at the full moon with his crimson eyes, bringing to the front of his mind his next destination. "Chaos CONTROL!"

Zero's entire body glowed with a crystalline blue light, which soon took the form of a sphere surrounding him. The sphere expanded much like a Chaos Blast, completely engulfing him and his allies. The light it cast lit up the entire street, all but drowning out any light coming from the moon and stars. Zero continued to channel energy from the Chaos Emerald, as he was required to use up more power in order to transport multiple entities. The light grew brighter still, and in one last flash of pure, concentrated power, the entire group was gone...

"So, this is GUN HQ, huh?" Zero asked, standing in front of the large building just seconds later. "Well, Emiley, now all we have to do is wait for Phantom to arrive so we can take this place by storm and hijack the space shuttle."

Ooc: I apologize for the short post...but there wasn't much I can do at this point. I'm also sorry if I you wished to do something before we left, E-102 Gamma. But it's neccessary that we get to GUN HQ as soon as possible...however, if you still wish to go somewhere with uhh...whatever you were doing, feel free to do so while we await Shadows Follower's arrival.

Project Alpha

Recharged
OOC: Yeah, I guess Eggman has been in jail long enough that he can be broken out.

Vexx
Black Comet

Vexx began to walk through the comet when Scourge showed up. "Hey", he said. "Did you know that the GUN commander likes to try and ambush people he hires?" "Actually yes", said Vexx, remembering the time the GUN commander had interrupted a fight between him and Zero. "Anyways", Vexx said. "Watch your back. It looks like someone has already began the assault on this base". "Gotcha", said Scourge.

The two slowly walked through the base, destroying the occasional soldier. "Something's not right", said Vexx. "Even with someone causing havoc, there'd be more soldiers then this. I stole an emerald from Black Doom once, so I should know". "I have bigger problems then you or that other intruder chameleon", a voice boomed.

Vexx looked up to see a hologram of Black Doom appear. "I wondered when that would happen", said Vexx. "Greetings Chameleon. Hedgehog", said Black Doom. "I suspect you're looking for my Bio Bomb". "Where is it?!", Vexx asked, with a tone of threat in his voice. "I'll show you", Black Doom said.

"Show us?" Vexx said, suspiciously. "Yes", said Black Doom. "If you two want to be suicidal, I'm not going to stop you two. The less enemies I have, the better". "What do you mean, suicidal", Vexx said. "I have no plans to get killed on this mission, and I don't need your help". Then he destroyed the hologram and moved on.

Meanwhile

Black Doom sat on the far end of the black comet. "No plans to get killed?", he said in a menacing whisper. "Well, he had better change his plans after he sees what I have in store on that bomb". Then he started to laugh.

Shadows Follower

OOC: Well I admit I was already there but I can fix that.

Phantom
G.U.N HQ

Phantom couldn't help but hear the familar sound of Chaos Control from behind his hiding position. The glow of blue light dimmed down as its user appeared in front of the collosal building of G.U.N. It appeared that his back up had finally arrived from doing whatever they were doing. Phantom hovered out from his hiding place within the foliage. His face grinning widely like a insane person would. He didn' seem to get any friendly faces back. Was he really such a bad guy? He chuckled as he faced Zero, the black hedgehog putting on his usual serious face.

"Well, well - the groups all here. One big happy team huh?" he asked joking, not getting a single answer back. He shrugged to himself.

"Suit yourself if your going to throw the cold shoulder." he told the, turning to face the front of the building.

"I can't wait to get started. Spilling blood, tearing down walls - its all the same to me as along as I can express some raw power. How about we make a game of it. I like games." he giggled before continuing.

"How about the first to get to a thousand points? One point for a foot soldier, five points for a robot, ten for larger ones and the grand amount of two hundred and fifty for the lucky person to kill the ******* G.U.N Leader? What do say?" he asked before charging up static within his hand and lighten up the features of his face within the darkness of the night.

"Well, game or not I say we get this party started. G.U.N won't last the night. Lets do this!" he cried out before laughing.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
OCC: Okay getting really confused with what's going on. Can someone briefly explain with what's happening?

BIC:

Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I watched Phantom, fight of several GUN units, I noticed as well, that there were lots of buildings falling apart. As bullets, blood and blades shot in the air, I saw that things were getting really out of hand. I saw one of the big foot mechs storming in, I moved aside, before I could've gotten crushed by its collosal foot. Dark also moved away from the range of the foot soldiers and the mechs. Then all of a sudden, I saw a familiar plump man slowly tip toing out of the Head Quarters. It was obvious to tell that it was Eggman.

It looked like he didn't have much places to run except into the battle field where about almost everybody was caught off guard. Hmm, I wonder how he got out, but nevertheless, his immature attitude and imbicilic way of doing things won't get him to capture even one city. But for some reason, I felt rather sorry for him. As he tried to get away, one of the big foots was about to stamp on him. But before he stepped on, I came in just in time and held the foot up. Eggman was suprised that I saved him.

"You?" Eggman stammered," Why did you save me?"

"I can move aside if you want," I said," But I feel a bit of pitty towards the weak and feeble minded."

"Feeble minded?!" Eggman yelled," You listen here..."

"Give it a rest Eggman," I interrupted," You were never able to think of responds long ago and I doubt you have changed. Dark a bit of help!"

Dark then came in and released a chaos blast at the big foot, breaking it down. Before it exploded, I grabbed Eggman and took him away from the mech before we were touched. Soon Dark appeared next to me.

"Dark you're helping me two?" Eggman asked with a much bigger suprise," But I thought you both despised me?"

"We do," Dark replied," It's not because you want to take over the world, it's because you're wasting our time with your failed plans of taking over the world. Now my creator, leave before you get into any more trouble."

But Eggman was already on his way, typical Eggman. I switched on cyber lash mode while Dark just clenched his fists...

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
GUN HQ

"Chaos BLAST!" Zero's voice shouted.

GUN Soldiers went flying as Zero unleashed his mighty Chaos Blast. The crimson dome expanded slowly, completely wiping out everything in its path. Humans and mechs alike were sent back to the oblivion from whence they came as the attack cleared the halls. The energy reached its maximum size and then dissipated into thin air, having taken out more than half of the various GUN Agents in the hallway. The remaining soldiers quickly aimed their guns and fired at Zero, but he easily evaded their bullets and dashed across the silver floor, each of his rapid footsteps echoing throughout the room. He arrived at where the soldiers were positioned in less than a split-second, and immediatly afterward began slaughtering them with his lethal melee attacks. They were all killed with just one swift technique each, and thusly it took Zero but a few seconds to clear out the entire hall.

"Alright...the coast is clear." Zero called out to his allies.

Zero's partners caught up to him very quickly, standing on either side of him as they awaited their next plan of action. As this event was taking place, Phantom looked up and caught sight of a security camera located in the top right corner of the room. One swift flick of the wrist was all it took to destroy it. Of course, that didn't change the fact that it had seen them up to that point. More than likely, Phantom had just wanted to destroy something. Shortly after Phantom smashed the camera, the entire room, and likely the entire Base in itself, began flashing a bright red color. This throbbing light came accompanied by an obnoxious siren. Zero didn't need encyclopedic knowledge of GUN HQ to know that they had but a few minutes before the hallway was swarming with GUN Troops and Mechs. He quickly formulated a plan, and prepared to execute it.

"Okay, we're getting close to the shuttle. Emily, I want you and your friends to go ahead and secure the halls. No doubt they're flooded with enemies, but you can handle it. Phantom, you're with me. We've gotta find the shuttle and change its course so that it'll take us to the Black Comet. Emiley, once the halls are cleared out, proceed to enter the shuttle. It's all downhill from there, so be prepared for the worst." Zero instructed. "If you've got any problems with the plan, tell me now, because once we begin execution there's no changing it."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
G.U.N HQ

Emily shook her head.

"No, I don't have a problem with your plan!" She got out the Nightmare Emerald and focused.

"Nightmare Emerald, give me the armour!" The helmet appeared on her head, it latched onto her face, cutting into skin, she could feel the veins inside beginning to pump blood into the armour.

I have to risk it, it's for the good of the Earth... She grabbed the sword that she was fammiliar with and nodded to the others, the chestplate armour had latched on and it too, began to pump blood into it. Emily ran into the halls, followed by Delta, Metal Sonic, Maria, Rauell and Manic. Gamma and his brothers strayed, talking to each other.

"Gamma, are you SURE you wanna do this?" Zero asked, unsure, Gamma nodded.

"Yes, we HAVE to go to the Death Egg, we won't have time to stop BOTH Black Doom AND Eggman!" Beta nodded.

"Allow Delta to go, she deserves to have at leat one with her..." Gamma stared sadly at the disappearing Emily.

"Goodbye forever... Emily the Hedgehog..." He took the Nightmare Emerald that held Wood Griffin and commanded.

"Nightmare Emerald... take us to the Death Egg..." They disappeared, with Emily unaware what they were doing. Meanwhile, Metal Sonic, used his fingers to transform them into guns, he charged up some bullets as soldiers began to attack. Emily lunged at them and cut through a small group. They screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Emily whispered to them, as they died of blood loss.

"You did well today, to live, I dare not finish you off, now, depart to the afterlife in peace..." She continued foreward and fought.

((Scar, if you want me to edit my post, just say so, and most of my characters are going to DIE soon...))

Shadows Follower

Phantom
G.U.N Base

Phantom chuckled under his breath as Emily left.

"A strange one her. Oh well, more points for me." he said to himself. He charged his arms with chaotic energy and fashioned it into blades. The green energy sparked as he ran through the corridor, tearing massive gashes on the metals walls. A group of G.U.N soldiers came to stop him but were cut short (literally) when Phantom sliced them in half by the waist, dying before their torsos hit the ground. He looked back and laughed.

"Whoops. That puts me on 535 points." Yet another patrol of G.U.N soldiers were heading their where, guns aiming and smaller flying robots closely following. Phantom smashed open the gas pipe on the corridor and releasing the electric within, caused the gas to explode. Phantom shielded himself with his wings and looked at the damage he had created when the dust cleared. He smiled once.

"Its nice to feel at piece. That puts me on 577." he turned back to Zero who had been watching him and his little stunt.

"Whats a matter Zero? Not in the mood to fight? Not like you. There plenty to be done yet." he called back as he flew of down the corridor in search of more victims.

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
GUN HQ

Zero didn't so much as utter a word in response to Phantom's remark about his dormant state. Rather he opted to take a more silent approach to things. Dashing after Phantom, keeping up with great ease as he utilized his amazing speed, Zero also looked for more GUN Operatives who would soon enough fall victim to his various techniques. However, he also kept a sharp eye out for any clues as to the location of the space shuttle. He knew they didn't have an infinite supply of time with which they could work with, so he made sure to make finding the shuttle his number one priority.

"Chaos BLAST!" He yelled the second his eyes fell upon a group of unlucky GUN Soldiers.

The hedgehog leaped forward so that Phantom was out of range of Zero's impressive technique. He then surged once with bright crimson energy, and let loose his mighty Chaos Blast upon the soldiers. As usual, any attempts they made to escape resulted in failure. No matter what they did, they were doomed to be vaporized within the vast amounts of pure chaotic energy that made up the Chaos Blast. And so one by one they met their fate head-on, leaving nothing behind but their scattered atoms, getting carried away in the faint breeze which had picked up within the base.

"Very nice, Zero! Let's see that's about ten more points right there!" Phantom chuckled, remaining airborne through Zero's onslaught.

"Phantom will you just forget about the game? This is serious business...we should be avoiding drawn-out battles. Our primary objective is to find the space shuttle." Zero sighed, turning his head to look up at the demonic bat with his arms crossed in a halcyon fashion. "Now let's go...once we blast the Black Comet to smitherenes I suppose we can come back here and kill as many GUN Soldiers as you want...But the shuttle is going to launch soon so we've gotta get the hell out of here."

Last edited:

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
G.U.N Headquarters

Emily continued slashing, then she looked at Manic, who was doing nothing, Emily snarled.

"Manic, why aren't you helping us?!?" Manic replied calmly.

"Calm down, I have to get the medallion ready!" Emily slashed down at a soldier and noticed that the number of soldiers were fewer than when they'd fist fought them, she began to glow a purple colour and she hissed.

"Save the medallion for later Manic, STAND BACK!!!!!" Metal Sonic was confused, but he stood back, Emily felt the electricity building up in her mind and she shouted.

"CHAOS... MIND!!!!!" The purple arouras attached themselves on the remaining soldiers, immobilizing them, she called.

"The effects are only temporary, you will be released in an hour or so, just, it's for the good of this Earth..." She ran foreward and saw the shuttle in the distance.

It's payback time, Black Doom! She thought, Metal Sonic caught up with her and stopped her. He asked.

"Emily, may I have a word with you?" Emily nodded.

"Yes..."

Gamma
Death Egg

Gamma found himself on the Death Egg, he turned to his brothers.

"We only have a few moments left before the Death Egg begins to distroy everything, we need to speed up!" Zero nodded. Beta began firing at the robots coming, he was angry at the robots for obeying the scum Eggman, they moved onwards. Gamma felt a small substence of oil trickiling down his face, he was so unhappy that he was going to go, but he continued, knowing that it had to be done.

"look, the control room is up ahead!" Zeta cried, a large sealed door was in front of them, Beta charged his cannons to full blast and fired a large explosion that wrecked the doors completley. They hurried into the control room, to find a large set of buttons to press, Zeta opened a small door with wires in them to find that there was an adaptor with the Eggman symbol on it. Zero looked at it.

"We need to link up, everyone, we need to use the wires!"

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
GUN HQ

Various GUN Agents, both mechanical and organic, scoured the halls in search of the mysterious assailants making their way through the base. Each one held some sort of automatic weapon in hand, prepared to fire at any given second. Security was much tighter in that particular vicinity, as the space shuttle was very close by. It had been assumed that this was Zero and Phantom's destination, so the higher-ups stationed an abundance of high ranking officers there, arming them with the best weaponry available. As they got themselves in position, they suffered through the agony that was known only as the calm before the battle.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard at the opposite end of the hallway, and the fight once more ensued. Zero appeared on the scene first, using his superior speed to launch a frontal assault. As he dashed toward the soldiers, evading their bullets with the greatest of ease, he fired off rapid Chaos Beams. This continued until he got close enough to begin fighting melee style, at which point he jumped into the air and began striking down soldiers using his Homing Attack as well as various combinations of punches and kicks.

The hedgehog was soon followed by Phantom, who flew onto the scene firing off electric blasts from his hands. He struck down a large group of soldiers using this useful technique. The duo continued to fight their way through the halls in this fashion, each utilizing his own unique style of fighting. GUN Operatives flew off in all directions, more and more of them getting obliterated by the second. Even GUN's tightest security was no match for the two creatures still in the process of taking the base by storm.

"That's more like it, Zero!" Phantom laughed maniacally, firing off streams of electricity as he watched the hedgehog strike down the last remaining soldiers in the area.

"...Come on...the space shuttle is just ahead." Zero responded solemnly, ignoring Phantom's previous statement.

Zero's statement was true. The two were directly outside the open space containing the space shuttle. They had already taken out the security set before them by GUN, so the way Zero saw it the worst was behind them. The hedgehog fired off another Chaos Beam which easily broke down the metal door separating the duo from their final destination. He and Phantom dashed in, stopping in front of the space shuttle.

"Heh, heh...looks like I win, Zero. We reached our destination and I have the most points." Phantom chuckled.

"..." Zero simply remained silent, shaking his head slowly in disgust. "Let's go. We've got a Black Comet to destroy."

"Hold it right there!" A voice called from behind the two of them.

Both Zero and Phantom simultaniously turned around, knowing very well who they were confronted by. Standing directly in front of them was the GUN Commander, sitting within a great crimson robot hovering off the ground. Its weapons system seemed state-of-the-art, thus giving it a threatening look. However, neither Zero nor Phantom seemed impressed in the slightest. They just stood looking up at the monstrosity before them.

"Phantom..." Zero sighed, crossing his arms. "...you want to kill him, I'm sure of it. Well here's your chance. I'll go change the shuttle's course while you take care of this joker. If he's too strong in that hunk of junk, just call and I'll give you a hand." And with that, Zero turned and charged toward the space shuttle.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
G.U.N HQ

Emily ran with Metal Sonic onto the shuttle, followed by Maria, Rauell, Manic and Delta. She sighed after a breath and asked.

"Metal Sonic, what is it?" Metal Sonic paused before answering.

"Emily, you need to know the truth about your body..." He paused before continuing.

"... The thing is, I discovered from Dr. Eggman that..." Emily urged him onwards.

"Yes, go on?" He stared at her and blurted out.

"You're only a prototype E-Hog..." Emily gasped, the doctor had lied about her.

"W-w-what?" She asked.

"Emily, he was only using you as a test hedgehog, he didn't intend you to be evil, the real E-Hog is on the Death Egg..." Emily began to speak.

"Metal Sonic, who is--" She slumped down, the helmet coming off, the latches fell off and black blood began to trickle off of her face. Metal Sonic picked her up and whispered.

"His name is Amulet, and he is even stronger than you..." He laid her down on a seat, Maria gasped.

"That armour runs on blood?!?" He nodded.

"She's lucky though, she didn't have the armour on long enough for it to kill her of blood loss!"

Gamma
Death Egg

Gamma linked up with Beta, and plugged one of his wires into the adaptor, the others by then had linked up also. He called.

"Shutting down!" Electricity flowed through his body, Zero began to shake, and vaporized. Zeta shouted.

"ZERO!!!!!" Beta saw a jolt come out of the adaptor, it took shape of a hedgehog. It glared at him with purple eyes, with orange fur and blue hoverskates, remarkably like Shadow's. He snarled.

"What are you doing here? You are intruding the doctor's premisises!" Gamma disconnected, Beta and Epsilon did the same, Zeta kept his wire to the adaptor. Gamma held up his gun and asked.

"Who are you?" The hedgehog bowed and sneered.

"My name is E-Hog 002 Amulet, the real version of the E-Hogs, E-Hog 001 Pi was a prototype!" Beta held up his cannons, but Amulet punched him, it sent Beta flying. Epislon charged, but Amulet commanded.

"CHAOS... HAZE!!!!" A black haze appeared out of nowhere and paraliyzed Epsilon, Gamma held up his gun. Knowing there would be a fight, Amulet kicked him in the gun, causing it to creak with ease. Gamma tried to get a lock on him, but the hedgehog was too fast. Zeta cried.

"Gamma, it's ready, fire your cannon at the adaptor.

"But, that'll only give us enough time for one brother to escape!" Beta called.

"Don't worry about us, it's you that Emily needs the most, fire your cannon and go!" A tear wend down Gamma's face, and he fired at the adaptor, causing it to explode, Amulet sneered.

"Time for me to go!" He dissapeared in Chaos Conrtoll and Gamma dissapeared using the Nightmare Emerald. Beta sighed.

"Sayonara, Gamma the brave..." The Death Egg exploded, Beta was destroyed, Zeta was destroyed, but Epsilon felt the heat rush over him, and nothing more, the haze died down, and Epsilon realised that the haze had protected him. Slowly, he got up, and burst into oil tears.

Amulet
Mobius

Amulet knew where he was.

"Mobius, the hidden planet, I'll start my reign here!" he laughed evilly, and began to move out.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I fired at the several GUN mechs, Zero and the others went inside to finish off Black Doom. But I hardly cared, I had no intention on fighting Black Doom. I have other things to worry about, like where my sister was. Dark dashed through several mechs using Chaos Control. To him, this was an easy battle. He wasn't even touched, but suddenly something burst in his mind and soon he crashed into one of the mechs in pain. I was stunned that Dark actually crashed, never expected that to happen, especially when he was using chaos control.

I moved towards Dark to see if he was alright. He wasn't critically hurt, but there was a wave motioning in his mind. I turned around and saw a few other mechs arriving, instantly pulling out my sabers, I unleashed a cross saber wave attack. Most of the mechs burst into scraps of smoldering metal, while flame, smoke and oil was lifted in the area. There were major damages across the city, but this was rather petty.

I looked down at Dark, who appears to be regaining consciousness. "What happened?" I asked.

"Too much disasters," Dark sensed as he held his head," First Eggman, Black Doom, Nautomaton, GUN and now there's a new player named Amulet. What's this world coming to? The last thing we would probably be expecting is our rivals coming."

"Be careful with what you say Dark," I said as I helped him up," They often come true. Zero's going to face off against Black Doom, those E-series are going to face Eggman, I think. So what do we do with this Nautomaton and Amulet enemies?"

"This is a more deadlier and more extreme game we're playing in," Dark replied," So many sides and I doubt this world will be able to handle the extreme destruction going on. We need to end this soon or it'll be an everlasting global war."

"Another world war," I thought," That can be quite a problem."

"Enough," Dark said as he moved on," Let's go."

Dark dashed off, avoiding and destroying any incoming mechs that got in the way. I followed by just lifting myself from building to building. It wasn't so difficult to dodge these suckers. As I moved along more and more mechs arose, but this time from Eggman. I switched on my radar and found out that there were several casualties happening. As I looked ahead, a machine instantly rose and threw me back.

The mech began to rapidly fire at me, but Dark came in and jabbed his fist right through the mech...

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Amulet
Mobius

Amulet paused, he looked up in the sky to see the Black Comet. He sneered, and then paused again, his ears pricked up.

"Another E-Hog?" He disappeared, leaving the small town alone, into time and space again.

Emily
???

Emily felt empty inside, she felt dead.

I knew this was going to happen to me... I'm dead, I failed my duty! She opened her eyes to find herself in a dark space, with stars all over the place, she discovered she was floating and clung on to one of the meteors. A sudden male voice called.

"Emily the Hedgehog, I challenge you!" An orange hedgehog appeared in front of her, with purple eyes, he sneered at her. Emily asked.

"Who are you?!?" He sneered again and answered.

"My name is Amulet, the second of the E-Hogs, and I'm going to kill you!" He charged at her, and then a flash blinded Emily, Light Emily called.

"Remember, beware a hedgehog, and never forget your powers!"

Emily
G.U.N HQ

"Dude, are you SURE she's going to be okay?"

"Yes, Manic, I'm sure!"

Emily heard the voices of Metal Sonic and Manic, she twitched a little bit, she felt like a pulp of pain, and everything was all blurry and strange to her.

What's going on here?!? She asked herself. Before going back to sleep again.

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero stood at the controls for the space shuttle, typing at almost superhuman speeds as he tried to change the course which it would take. He knew that time was one of the few things he didn't have an ample supply of, and thusly knew that the pressure was on. If he failed to change the shuttle's final destination in time, he may have lost his one and only chance to get up to the Black Comet before Black Doom could throw his master plan into action. So many different time limits were being placed on him, and yet he knew what would happen should he fail to complete his mission. Tensions were high, but failure was simply not an option to the black hedgehog.

"Grr...damnit, Phantom, just thrash that loser and get the hell up here..." Zero growled, looking out a nearby window at the fight ensuing below.

No signs were given that the fight between Phantom and Diablon would end any time soon, thus adding to the pressure stacked upon Zero's mind itself. Luckily, there was a thin silver lining running along the edges of the otherwise pitch black cloud that was his current situation. Using his astounding sixth sense to track energy signatures, Zero was able to tell that Emiley the Hedgehog was on the space shuttle alongside her many allies. It was one less thing to worry about, but wasn't nearly enough to eliminate the stress which Zero was going through.

<Okay...now enter the new destination and...there we go. > Zero thought, pressing the final key on the control panel. <Now if Phantom would just get his a*s up here, we could light this candle and get up to the Black Comet...He'd better get up here in time. Leaving without him could prove fatal to our mission. I wish I could do this alone, but I know my limits. The Black Arms are twice as strong as they were before thanks to the Super Emeralds' lingering effect on the Black Comet, so every ally I can possibly get is important... >

"Hey, Zero. Heard you've been making quite the name for yourself around these parts." A familiar voice called out behind the hedgehog.

"Sonic...how did you get up here?" Zero inquired, turning around.

Ooc: Come on...what would a final battle be without Sonic the Hedgehog?