• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos *Begins! LSU's accepted*

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We continued to fight on an ond, it seemed as if this battle would last until the end. Dark wasn't doig so bad, neither was I but they kept on coming. There were more E-units than Black Arms of GUN mechs. As a few mechs were going to knock as down, a blaze of flame shot the mechs away. We looked up and we saw Blaze, up and ready. I was quite suprised that she managed to find us. A few mechs locked onto her and began to fire, but Blaze dived toward the ground, hitting any mech that was close or in her way. She soon safely landed next to us.

"Blaze you're okay," I said," How'd you find us?"

"It's quite simple," Blaze replied," You're the only one I know who'd plunge himself into a whole army recklessly."

"Good point," I said," now what do we do?"

"Now you all die!" a booming voice said from above. We looked up and saw Eggman on one of his heavily armed ships. "I must thank you Shugo and Dark for rescuing me. But that doesn mean I still will destroy you and conquer this planet. Once your rodent friends have destroyed Black Doom, I'll destroy them as well!"

"You beat us?" I asked," Hah! You can't even defeat Sonic, what more for us."

"I know," Eggman said," That's why I came prepared." Soon a heavy metal tank dropped from his ship and in front of us. The metal tank slowly opened to reveal Knuckles in a glass case. I was kind of suprised that he brought out Knuckles. But soon several pipes from the metal tank broke through the glass and released a dark aura around Knuckles. Soon Knuckles broke out of the glass looking a bit more devious. We began to ask ourselves what was happening. "Ha ha ha!" Eggman laughed," You've all faced him before as I remember. Not Knuckles, but the entity within him."

"The entity?" I thought," Wait you mean?"

"It's the Darkness Within," Dark snarled," We've all faced him. Shugo, you only faced a darkness Knuckles, but Blaze and I were accompanied by Shadow who had it in him. He managed to resist but from time to time, we had to keep him down."

OCC: Hope that this post didn't bother any of you guys...

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Space Shuttle

Emily suddenley felt a jolt of pain ebbing at her back. She whispered.

"Sonic... ?" Manic turned to her and asked.

"What did you say?" Emily answered the name again.

"Sonic..." Manic looked at Metal Sonic, the two gave a glance at each other and Maria asked.

"Who is Sonic?" Emily opened her eyes and answered.

"Sonic the Hedgehog, an old friend of mine!"

"And my brother!" Manic added, Emily nodded.

"This is bad for me, I'm one of his enemies--" Metal Sonic began, but Emily reassured him.

"Don't worry, I'll explain to him!" Her Nightmare Emerald lit up and asked her.

"Emily, should I go and tell them where we are?" She nodded. Her Nightmare Emerald hovered above the ground and floated swiftly into the corridors, it continued onwards until it got to the place that they had split up, Dark Dragon stared at Diablon.

"Oh... my... spirit..." He stared at it, uncertain what to do, until he saw Sonic. Dark Dragon called.

"Sonic, Zero!" Hoping they would notice him, Dark Dragon waited.

Project Alpha

Recharged
Vexx and Scourge
Black Comet

Vexx and Scourge had been fighting their way through the eerie comet. Soon however Scourge stopped and fell to the floor in pain. "What's happening to me!?", Scourge yelled. He felt like he was getting torn apart. "Oh no", said Vexx, quickly lifting Scourge and carrying him to a safe radius. "What was that?!", Scourge yelled. "Be careful", said Vexx. "You're very weak. The bio bomb has a biological force field in it, so any being that registers as biological gets destroyed if they get to close".

"Damn", said Scourge. "That means you're going to have to deactivate the bomb alone". "I'll manage", said Vexx. "In the meantime, rest up then go find Black Doom". "There has to be someway I can help you", said Scourge. "I could call in some of our mechanical agents or-" "No", said Vexx. "You'd have to stay back anyways, and I don't want any other agents coming along because I've decided something". "What?", Scourge asked, curiously.

"Yor organnization is noble", said Vexx. "That, I can sense, but it's not for me". "Why?", Scourge asked. "You see", Vexx said, "even when Eggman had convinced me that society was the villain and he was the good guy, I would've betrayed him in the end. I hated working for an organization, getting told what to do. I wanted to work for myself and myself alone".

"I respect fellow justice doers scourge, and I'll team up with them, if the situation calls for it, but I'll never work for them. Because in the end, they're controlling me, just like Eggman controlled me. I don't like being controlled Scourge. I hope you understand."

Scourge was silent for a moment then nodded. "OK", he said, "go on, but be careful. Who knows what Black Doom had in store". "No one besides him does", said Vexx. And that's what excites me so much". Without another word Vexx moved back into the bio-barrier, leaving Scourge to wait for his return.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Enough talk!" TDW roared," Now is the time for savage fury."

"You're asking for it," I hissed as I took out my sabers," I've defeated you once, I can do it again." I instantly charged towards TDW and delivered a powerful saber wave. But TDW instantly disappeared from sight and on top of a building. Dark snarled as he used chaos control to get to TDW. Upon arriving, Dark unleashed several powerful kicks and punches. But TDW swiftly blocked and dodged them all with ease.

Finally, Dark unleashed a jab right on his stomach and then a kick on the face. TDW felt this and turned to Dark as he smirked. It looked like this meant nothing, with one swift swing, TDW punched Dark off the building and into the air. Dark was stunned by this move, TDW then flew towards Dark and delivered swift air strikes all around his body. Dark then soon fell on the floor, badly hurt. Blaze rushed over to see if he was okay, but TDW landed in front of her and chuckled sinisterly as he wiped a smudge of blood off his face.

"You're going to regret this," Blaze said angrily as she crossed her arms. Her palms were soon engulfed with powerful flames. Without a moment to lose, she released several blasts of flame at her opponent. TDW just smirked as he ran off, dodgeing Blaze's fire balls. TDW then gave a mighty punch on the ground, sending a wave of earth towards us. I instantly leapt away, but Blaze formed a powerful cotillion of flame and through it right at the wave, making a powerful explosion.

As the smoke died down, TDW appeared and gave a powerful punch on Blaze's stomach, Blaze blocked the attack, but the punch was so powerful it sent her back. TDW then continued to attack, but Blaze dodged the attacks without getting hit. Blaze then tried to give a swift kick, but TDW moved one step to the right and grabbed her leg. He spun her around two times then threw her on a glass building. Blaze safely landed on the windows without harming herself of shattering the glass. She looked up to see The Darkness Within, but he already was speeding off towards her.

Blaze didn't have time to evade this and was sadly knocked through the glass. Blaze lay on the floor terribly injured. TDW then exited the building and focused on me with a smile. "You have been living too long in this world," TDW remarked," Now I'm going to wipe you out off this planet for good."

"Get in line," I replied," I've been hearing that by others."

"You defeated me because Knuckles wasn't inflicted too much by me," TDW said," But now that I am at full power, there's no way you can defeat me."

"We'll see," I said as I got ready...

Shadows Follower

OOC:Erm sorry for taking so long to post. I've been busy.

Phantom
VS Diablon

Another barrage of missiles flew at Phantom which he easily dodged by flying upwards, causing them to blow up the wall to the side of him. He smiled evilly as he continued to toy with the G.U.N general. He was in no rush.

"This is impossible. Gallack never had this type of power before. It can't be him." the general said to himself. Two beams of blue energy blasted out of the palms of his gigantic robot. Phantom laughed and put up a shield of chaos energy in front of him, neuatralising the attack. Phantom burst into laughter at his attackers attempts. He noticed the space shuttle had begun to move and he had a feeling that Zero was behind it.

Awwww, playtimes over he thought. He shook his head at the general as he began to feel for chaotic power.

"Poor poor, ikkle general. You think you have the power to change the world when all you are is a pathetic excuse of a mortal who lets his machines do his fighting. Let me show you true raw power!" he called to him, chuckling as his body burst out with green energy.

"HERE I GO BABY! CHAOTIC MAYHEM!" he called out, disappearing in flash. All
the general could see after that was bursts of green light flying about the robot. (Its basically a chaos control attack powered up by the Nightmare Emerald.) The robot's systems began to break down and its body began to fall apart. The general wimpered in fear as his entire work was collasping around him. G.U.N, his men, his technology - everything because of a black Hedgehog and a bat.

He pressed the ejection button just in time, escaping the imminent explosion. He landed with thud, glass spraying around him. He looked up only to see Phantom standing there, smiling evilly.

"Your a monster." the general cried. Phantom gripped him by the neck and eyed him cheekily.

"No, I'm just Gallack's misunderstood ikkle brother. I only want to make him happy and killing you will put his past behind him and allow mine to florish."

"What do you mean?" he asked weakly to the bat. Phantom chuckled again before replying.

"Don't you get it? The end of this entertaining war is coming to an end, leaving me with nothing to do. The greatest sources of power are all going to be in one place - the Black Comet. When all Chaos and Nightmare Emerald come together, I will obtain ultimate power and I will finally have a neverending game to keep me occipied forever. Light, dark - I couldn't care less what happens to them as long as I continue to have fun with power till the end of time, I will keep going on. Sorry, I've been ranting on, allow me to put you out of your misery."

He sunk his gauntlets straight through his weak frame, coming out the other end. The general looked at him horrifed before falling dead on the floor. Phantom licked the blood on him with pleasure.
"I guess I played a little too rough." he said to himself laughing. He called for chaos energy and let it slip into his body.

"Chaos Control!" he called out, dissappearing in blue light and reappearing on the shuttle with Zero and Sonic. He chuckled to himself as he looked at Zero.

"Hey Zero, you sure in rush. Why don't you relax, chill, have fun for once? Its not like where in a rush or where doing something important like saving the world." he told his black hedgehog "friend" before chuckling again. He wiped his hand on the wall, smearing what was left of the general's blood on to it.

"Sorry but I got my hands dirty while playing." He walked past Sonic and smilied evilly before sitting down in one of the many chairs on the shuttle.

"By the way Zero, I win the game for killing the general. That was 250 right there. You had no chance." he laughed again before putting his feet up.

"Lets get going. I'm getting bored again and this could be a long journey. Might have to let some steam off on your friend."

Last edited:

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
Space Shuttle

Zero watched with great anger as Phantom took a seat on the space shuttle. His glare all but telegraphed his sheer disgust toward the bat, as well as toward the fact that he would be fighting alongside him on the Black Comet very soon thereafter. The demon simply couldn't take anything seriously. His lifestyle may have worked up to that point, but Black Doom was not to be toyed with. The power of the Super Emeralds- the strongest source of raw energy in the universe- was still coursing through the Black Comet, and more than likely Black Doom himself. If allowed to go unchecked, infinite power could very well be his for the taking. Everyone, including Phantom, would need to give it their all if they wanted to stand a chance versus the Black Arms.

"...who is that?" Sonic glared over at Phantom, having seen the path fate chose for the bloody mess that was once the GUN Commander.

"Phantom...I haven't gotten used to him yet, but you might. Personally, he still p*sses me off to no end." Zero sighed, walking over to the controls of the space shuttle.

"And he doesn't regret killing?" Sonic inquired, following Zero over to the controls and standing alongside him.

"No. But then again neither do I. I just don't kill every chance I get. I know that sometimes you have to kill in order to reach your final destination...whereas Phantom's basically a psychopath." Zero shrugged, glancing back at the demonic life form known only as Phantom the Bat. "He wasn't always like that. He used to be a decent guy, not that I'd care or anything. Apparently something happened that brought out his bad side. I liked him better when he didn't annoy the hell outta me, but we were always at each other's throats."

"Ya don't say." Sonic growled, trying to suppress the anger he felt toward Phantom.

The black hedgehog drew in a sharp intake of air. It was held within the confines of his mouth for but a second before he let it out in the form of a deep sigh. He looked up at the crystal clear blue sky via the perfectly transparent windshield placed directly in front of him. As always, the Black Comet loomed threateningly over the planet. It had grown in size since he last checked, no doubt attributed to the Super Emeralds' power still dominant within its core. It was amazing; the Super Emeralds had long since disappeared- turned back into the regular Chaos Emeralds. And yet they still had a lingering effect on that which they had come into contact with. It was true, the power of the Chaos Emeralds and the Nightmare Emeralds both paled in comparisons to the Super Emeralds.

In other words, there was less time remaining than Zero had originally assumed. He would need to get the shuttle off of the ground immediately. He rapidly began typing keys in a seemingly random sequence, even though he had a very intimate understanding of the shuttle's various controls. The course had already been altered long before Phantom had brutally slaughtered the GUN Commander. So basically the only task as of yet unfinished was the actual process of getting the shuttle off of the ground.

"Okay..." Zero said under his breath, pressing the last key neccessary in innitiating liftoff. "Let's light this candle..."

And so with that, the shuttle literally seemed to spring to life. A violent tremor shook the entire space craft. However, its inhabitants were relatively unaffected by this. Due to GUN's highly advanced technology, it wasn't long before the actual liftoff was initiated. There was no countdown to signify this; the shuttle merely lifted off of the ground suddenly. Quite clearly this was due to the fact that the launch was unauthorized. But either way, it wasn't long at all before the group was preparing themselves to leave the atmosphere itself, their destination: The Black Comet.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Space Shuttle

Emily sensed the Nightmare Emerald's return, she asked him.

"How did it go?" Dark Dragon hissed.

I hate it when nobody pays attention to me... She laughed, and then felt a fammiliar scent in the air. Emily looked at Metal Sonic and asked.

"Metal Sonic, I wish for you to come with me..." He nodded and the two went off to the controll room, Emily saw Zero, and a friend that she hadn't seen for ages. Emily cried.

"Sonic!" She went up to hug him, it had been too long since she had seen him, Emily missed his voice, and the fire he left in his tracks. Metal Sonic stayed behind, waiting. Emily cried.

"I've missed you sooo much!!!!!" She shed a tear, Manic came into the controll room. He whispered to Metal Sonic.

"Emily seems happy enough to be around Sonic, I wonder if he's gotten rid of his chilli dog addiction yet?" Metal Sonic answered.

"Yes, he did, I haven't seen him eat one since we first met, I don't want to go out there, he might attack me..."

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran towards TDW and began to deliver several strikes, but he managed to dodge every attack with ease. I was going to probably end up like Blaze or Dark if I kept on using the same stradegy. So I gave one might slash and instantly pulled down a saber. TDW dodged the slash, but I instantly gave out a shot, which struck his arm. He looked on his shoulder and saw blood slowly dripping. Giving a nast snarl, he jabbed his fists together and unleashed some sort of chaos attack. Several rocks lifted from the concrete ground and shot towards me. Pulling otu my other saber, I slashed them all away.

But TDW instantly came back and gave a kick and a punch on my face. I nearly fell back, but I was okay. Suddenly TDW scratched my leg, it wasn't critical but still painful. I then tried to grab him, but he grabbed my arms as well. We tried to pin each other down, but we were both equally matched. I then slowly opened the mask of my mouth and unleashed a spit of acid at his eyes. TDW fell back groaning in agony.

"Still vulnerable to acid I see," I said as I pulled my mask back up.

Without replying, TDW just retaliated with several other punches. I dodged the punches easily, but he then started moving so quickly I was unable to see what was going on. He then struck me several times around the body, then grabbed my tail. He then spun me around two times and threw me against a glass building. During the spin, I recognized this attack to be a combo of what he did to Blaze and Dark. So while being tossed, I closed my sabers and got ready to power my shooters. I safely landed on the glass, knowing what would happen next, I leapt forward towards TDW who was also heading towards me. I kicked him right into the building and immediately unleashed a powerful energy shot at him. Having no time to escape this, he was instantly knocked down.

I fell on one knee panting heavily at this fight. It wasn't too extreme, but sucked the life out of me. Knuckles returned to his normal state and TDW's oozing slime slithered away to the sewers. But before it could escape I gave a shot and finally killed it, once and for all.

"Well done!" Eggman remarked from above," You've proven that you're quite a pest my old assassin."

"Eggman, it's over," I panted," Give yourself up."

"Why should I? I only unleashed that ooze to give me time to power my ultimate weapon," Eggman said as he pressed a button. Soon several mechs came to him and started to form something," By using the time I had, I was able to fully charge my ultimate weapon. Say hello to the E-3999! Or what I'd like to call, the Omega Egg Dragon!"

As I heard his sinister laugh, Blaze and Dark came back to their senses only to see what Eggman had in store. Soon a giant mechanical dragon with the ship as the head appeared. It had a great metal body and almost guns everywhere. It managed to move its body, wings, legs and head.To make it worse, there were a few mercinarry machines slowly descending from the mouth of the machine. So this was how my fight with Eggman would end...

OCC: Okay I hope this didn't ruin anyone's plot...

Morpher01

Bewear my power
OOC: About time I posted, ain't it?

Scar, is it fine if Nautomaton knows Zero's origins, having hacked into G.U.N's master computer(s)?

BIC:

Nautomaton
Still in his base (he's there a lot, isn't he?)

"Heh..." the evil robot laughed...just a little "that hedgie Zero just wants to find his past....not to mention rip apart everyone in his way. I wonder, though, if you know that I know your past."

He turned away from his master computer for a moment.

"Hack into G.U.N's computer systems and looky what you find out about a hedgie." Nautomaton continued, walking as he talked "Still...I think it's time to...take a trip, what say?"

He stepped into a capsule-like device, pressed numerous buttons on a keypad, and disappeared in a flash of light.

Black Comet

Nautomaton appeared on the Black Comet, right in front of N Phantom.

"Masteh?" said the giant transforming robot "Yeh've come ta check on meh?"

"That," said Nautomaton "and wait for a certain hedgie by the name of....Zero."

N Phantom smiled cruelly

"Yeh gonna fahght 'im?"

"'Course not." said Nautomaton "Unless, of course, he starts. For now, if he comes, you'll fight him."

"'S there another reason yer here, masteh?" asked N Phantom

"Yep." said Nautomaton, who smashed a nearby stasis pod containing what appeared to be a dormant Black Soldier "I was jus' wonderin' why I should be starved of all the fun?"

"What abou' the G.U.N commandeh?" N Phantom asked

"He ain't a prob." Nautomaton said "The batty mammal ya fought on the Egg Carrier killed him."

A sharp blade extended from his right arm, his personal melee weapon. He skewered the dormant Soldier, green blood now covering his blade.

"Time to bring the roof down on this joint." he said, grinning at the blood on his blade "But first..."

He withdrew the blade, then spoke into a communicator.

"Yo, N Salvager!" he said "Go to the G.U.N HQ and salvage the wreckage of Diablon and the remaining G.U.N robots. Then bring it back to the base."

Turning off his communicator, he then said

"Okay.....let's jam."

G.U.N HQ

A large, silver, spider-like robot--even larger than Diablon--entered, its abdomen extremely large. The first wreckage of a G.U.N robot it came across was suddenly picked up by a robotic claw from its abdomen and dropped inside. It continued this process until it eventually came upon Diablon.

First, it sent out six robotic claws from its abdomen. It then grabbed several parts of Diablon, pulled them apart, then stuffed them into its abdomen until Diablon was no more. It then exited, heading back to Nautomaton's base.

If anyone wants to know Nautomaton's capabilities, PM me.

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
Space Shuttle

The space shuttle continued its ascension into the starlit skies, flying into the otherwise pitch black void of the night sky. The Black Comet, still looming threateningly over the planet, seemed to get larger as it drew ever closer. The shuttle effortlessly emerged from the Earth's atmosphere, leaving the planet behind as it neared its next- and possibly final- destination. Though the crystalline stars seemed to remain unreachable, the Black Comet was by all means within Zero's grasp. The black hedgehog's crimson eyes were focused on it and it alone, staring at the comet through the shuttle's windshield. He clenched his left fist tightly, readying himself for the fight that was sure to ensue.

<This is it... > He thought to himself. <...the final battle against Black Doom. This is where I find out the truth, and slaughter the Black Arms once and for all. >

Though confident in his own strength, he couldn't help but wonder if he was ready for the war at hand. Even with his powerful allies fighting alongside him, he couldn't be certain. He was up against an army, and he knew it. Of course, Shadow the Hedgehog had fought against the Black Arms one year prior, but when he did so the power of the Super Emeralds themselves wasn't coursing through the Black Comet itself. Because of that, the Black Arms were able to multiply at a more rapid rate, meaning they would be far more numerous. Due to this, Zero couldn't help but worry that he wasn't strong enough.

<No...I must dismiss any fear I may be feeling. Fear leads to anger...and anger almost always leads to defeat. > Zero thought, trying to drown his fears. <I've come too far to lose. Failure is not an option. >

Ooc: Okay...Shadows Follower and E-102 Gamma, I have a question for the both of you: do you still want to go to Space Colony ARK, or should we just head straight for the Black Comet?

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave a simple smirk and ran towards the leg of the dragon, I hoped to instantly carve a hole through it, but it made one small scratch. I was amazed by this, my saber did very little damage. Dark and Blaze got up, both releasing an attack. A blast of flames came from Blaze's palm while a might shock of chaotic energy shot from Dark's body. Both attacks collided and struck the the machine back, making a huge explosion. The large dragon fell back, we hoped that this would've done it but, the machine stood back up, slightly damaged. Eggman gave a heart laugh, as he pressed a button.

Soon a powerful wave of energy motioned around the mech's mouth and fired it directly at us. We luckily evaded, but the blast was still quite powerful. Several of the mercinary mechs landed on the ground and got ready to shoot us down. Eggman gave another insane laugh and hollered," This time, there is no chance for you to defeat me! Doomsday is today!"

"Not quite," Dark said," Everything has a weak point and every machine's weakest point would be their primary core."

"So all we have to destroy is the core," I said," simple enough. Let's end this now!"

Soon, I charged up to the dragon, avoiding any blasts the mechs shot. I soon landed on the stomach area of the dragon. Blaze unleashed a powerful blast of flames and shot up beside me. Dark used chaos control to do the same. Soon several mechs came from the mouth and began to attack. We easily managed to avoid and destroy a few of them, but I needed to get in quickly. So Dark and Blaze did most of the fighting while I just made my way up. I soon entered the mouth, where a great surge of blue light shined in the throat. Thinking quickly, I dodged sideways, avoiding a powerful energy blast. As the blast ended, a few sparks surged in the mouth. I needed to get in quickly, before another blast errupted.

I flew right into the throat and dived into the stomach. I nearly fell into a pond of burning energy, but I safely landed beside it. To my suprise, a mech just came coming at me, but I picked it up and threw it right into the pond. I was certain that this wasn't the energy core, soon several machines that were working attacked. They gave out several shots, but I luckily evaded. I switched to saber lash mode and tried to attack, but everytime I got close to aiming or striking, more mechs came in to hit me. I was only able to evade but not attack.

Then suddenly, a large blast errupted from the pond and out of the mouth. Then slowly entering the room, were Blaze and Dark. A few of the machines then focused on Dark and Blaze, giving me an oppurtunity. I instantly aimed for the preoccupied mechs and shot a lot of them down. Blaze and Dark joined the fight as well and destroyed several of the other mechs. This also gave me time to look for the energy core.

It wasn't so difficult to find, especially when Eggman labeled the room, Energy Core. I shook my head and moved in, I soon found a giant well streaming with green chaos energy. There were even waterfalls of energy flowing around. I began to wonder how he did this. Soon I heard a cackling laugh from above. I saw Eggman, floating on one of his machines.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Eggman asked," So much chaos energy for me to use on world conquest. I'm sure, not even Shadow would be able to stop me. Speaking of Shadow, where is he? I barely saw him in this whole adventure of yours?"

"He's somewhere crying like a wimp over some porcupine girl that was nearly killed, I replied.

"How touching," Eggman laughed," Such a sappy chump."

"You have no idea," I said," Anyway, where did you get all this chaos energy from?"

"Why from these three powers," Eggman said as he pressed a button. Soon, a giant master emerald appeared before me. I was stunned he had this with him," That's not all, I also used that Chao of Cream's to supply the energy. Right now the little blob's so stunned he can barely move."

"You're such a b*tch," I hissed. I then launched myself at Eggman, but then he turned around to reveal a fainted Cream behind his back. I couldn't hurt him, yet. He then gave me a kick on the stomach as I slowly flew back down. The kick didn't even hurt much.

"Now my old assassin," Eggman yelled," It's time for you to die! You've been living for too long and you have cheated death several times. Well not this time."

"Likewise," I replied," I'd like to see you actually fight, without a hostage or using of your giant ships."

"Really?" Eggman asked," I was hoping just to do that." He then placed Cream down and slowly landed in front of me. He then pressed a button and soon giant mechanical arms and legs sprouted from his back, along with four flexible tentacles. Eggman gave a horrific laugh as he towered over me.

"I said none of your..."

"You said none of my giant ships," Eggman said," Well this isn't a ship now is it?!"

"You're a moron Eggman," I said," But let's see how well you fight..."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
((OOC: I would prefer going to the Black Comet, it's importaint for Emily.))

Emily
Space Shuttle

Emily suddenley heard a spark of electricity coming from behind in one of the machines. She turn around to see what was going on, the machine exploded, and an orange wire came out of it, taking shape of a hedgehog.

"Amulet..." Emily whispered, Amulet sneered.

"Thanks for putting in an efort to remember my first name, E-Hog 001 Pi, but, this is the last complement you'll ever make, I am the most powerful E-Hog!" He charged at her, but Emily dodged. She tried to punch him, but Amulet blocked it with his hands. Metal Sonic felt sadness in his heart, to see siblings fight against each other. He began to get angry, and lunged at Amulet, grabbing onto him.

"Get off me, you mech!" Electricity sparked through Metal Sonic's body, he screamed. Emily cried.

"NO!!!!" Amulet then disappeared, leaving Metal Sonic on the ground, he called to Emily weakley.

"Emily, I've done my job, goodbye, I love you--" His voice became low as his red eyes faded.

"Metal Sonic--TERMINATED!" Emily felt anger and extreme sadness inside her heart, Rauell came foreward, the Chaos Emerald in his hand, Emily was surrounded by a purple haze again.

"I'll never forgive Amulet for this!" Her eyes became pupiless, Dark Emily had returned. She commanded.

"CHAOS... CONTROLL!!!!" She appeared outside the space shuttle, where Amulet was as well. Emily snarled.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" And she charged at him, swiping her hands, they were tearing away at his fur, leaving blood, Amulet tried to shock her, but Dark Emily deflected it back to him. Amulet felt himself beginning to die, he screamed, it caused Dark Emily to watch him suffer with guilt. She came over to him, and picked him up.

"Chaos controll..." She whispered, and then went back to the shuttle. Fainting on the floor.

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
Space Shuttle

"There it is...the Black Comet." Zero sighed, crossing his arms.

The black hedgehog continued to stare intently out the space shuttle's crystal clear windshield. He remained focused solely on the black sphere of corruption which lie suspended before his crimson eyes. It was drawing dangerously close, which only meant the foreboding war versus the Black Arms was to take place in the very near future. Zero's crimson eyes were still locked in a glare identical to the one occupying his face upon liftoff.

He then sensed Emiley's energy signature leaving the space shuttle, reappearing directly outside of the space shuttle alongside another powerful entity. The new lifeform was as of yet unknown to Zero, but he was confident that Emiley could effectively defeat it. She was, after all, fueled by anger. How Zero knew this was quite simple. He had sensed Metal Sonic's energy signature disappear altogether. Despite his twisted past, he had apparently reformed and befriended Emiley from what Zero had gathered. His death would no doubt give Emiley a boost of energy.

"A little hard to believe that he's actually gone..." Sonic's carefree voice said, walking up behind Zero. "I know he was a royal jerkass, but the dude was finally reformed. Ah well, at least he went out in a blaze of glory. But I gotta admit, I always wanted to be the one to take'em out."

"...You really have trouble telling when somebody doesn't like you." Zero replied bluntly. "Either way, I could care less what happens to the hedgehog wannabe. Right now I'm only concerned with destroying Black Doom."

"Yanno, you sound like a real jackass..." Sonic sighed, shaking his head slowly. "Good thing I showed up. This story needs a good hero."

"I'm no hero, Sonic. Phantom might tell you differently, but I'm just here to slaughter any Black Arms Alien who stands in my way, and to blow that comet out of the sky." Zero growled, recieving no response from Sonic.

The hedgehog returned his focus to the Black Comet, which was now just mere minutes away. It wouldn't be long before the space shuttle would touch down on Black Arms soil. Perhaps five minutes at the most, taking into consideration the rate at which the vecile was traveling. Zero paid the blue hedgehog behind him no mind as he leaned against a nearby wall, whistling nonchalantly. He was only interested in the Black Comet before him.

"Alright...time to land this thing." Zero said quietly, taking the controls in hand once more.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eggman made the first move, he lifted one of his giant metal arms and swung it right towards me. I easily evaded and charged up to him. I drew out my saber and slashed it right at him, but Eggman wasn't scratched. Eggman gave a hearty laugh as he took out a gattling gun. He began to rapidly fire it at me. I simply drew the bullets away with my saber, but I instantly evaded since some were striking me. Bullets are useless against me, but it still hurts. I scanned Eggman's new weapon and found that it was covered by a shield execpt for one part. If I could strike that part, his shied might go down, the problem was that it was in his back.

I just shrugged as I ran towards him. Eggman then raised his arms to smash me, but I slid between his legs and went behind me. I saw a golden orb behind him. I took out one of my guns and began to fire it. Eggman groaned in pain as he saw his shields drop down to eighty percent. Eggman sneered as he turned around and tried to hit me, but I was way too fast. I once again slid behind him and tried to hit his weak spot, but Eggman instantly turned around and knocked me away. I see that he's not as stupid as he is. I then charged at him and made a flip in front of him. With one saber, I made a mighty slash on his orb. Eggman's sheild began to weaken again.

"Now you've done it!" Eggman yelled.

He then locked on me and began to fire several mini missiles. I was able to dodge and break one down. I decided to try a different manuever this time. I ran up on his legs and tried make him fall over, but Eggman grabbed my tail and threw me away. I landed in the edge of the chaos pool. Eggman got ready to fire his gun at me, but all of a sudden a blast struck his orb, completely destroying his sheild. Eggman turned around and saw Blaze and Dark ready for a fight. Seeing that Eggman was distracted for a while, I swung my saber at his gun and instantly destroyed it.

I then leapt up to try and save Cream, but Eggman grabbed my tail and threw me towards Dark. Dark safely caught me. "You think you've already got me?!" Eggman yelled," You're not even close! Egg pawns attack!"

Soon several of his random mechs appeared to attack. I got up and and got ready for a fight. Seeing that I should destroy this dragon later, I ran towards Eggman and kicked him down. I then reached out and got Cream and then Chao. They were both unconscious. I then went beside Dark and Blaze. "Okay we'll need some extra space if we want to destroy Eggman." I said.

"Not a problem," Dark said," Chaos Control!"

Soon the four of us disappeared and reappeared outside the dragon. Eggman snarled as he exited the dragon and saw us on the ground. "All remaining units! Attack!" Eggman roared. Soon an army of mechs charged at us and locked and loaded. I placed the fainted Cream and Chao next to a building. Dark and Blaze both attacked any of the mechs that came close to them. I focused my eyes on Eggman. I skipped every mech that came in and needed a bit of assistance getting up. I leapt up towards the stomach, but soon several mechs came towards me. Suddenly, Dark came and destroyed the attacking mechs. He then grabbed my hand and threw me towards the Dragon. I was getting closer, but more mechs arrrived behind me. This time Blaze leapt up and released a powerful blast of flames making a reaction. That helped me move faster.

I then actually found myself on the dragon's neck. I began to move up to its cheek. The dragon then began to charge its energy blast. So I instantly climbed up on the head and confronted Eggman. "Now you have no place to run," I hissed.

"Aw you cared about me," Eggman said sarcastically," I think you should worry more about your rabbit friend."

"What?" I thought. I turned around and saw the energy blast shoot right on the building Cream was in. Cream was left unguarded as a collission of rocks fell towards her. This looked like the end for her, but suddenly, something broke one of the rocks and got Cream out of the area. Knuckles appeared carrying Cream and Chao. He was still hurt, but he was still able to fight. He gave a thumbs up sign to me.

I nodded as i looked at Eggman. Eggman gritted his teeth as he tightened his knuckles and charged at me...

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
???

Emily was in total darkness, again. She was now fuled by hatred, and anger, something burned inside of her. Black Doom's voice called.

"You are worth nothing to this world, the doctor made you weak, you worthless coward!"

Emily flinched in pain, and fell to her knees. She felt so worthless, but, a cold, and metalic hand touched her shouldier. Metal Sonic was behind her. Emily turned around, he looked at her with kindness and said.

"Do not listen to Black Doom, Emily, he's trying to break you down, I know what's happened to you, but, don't let that get in the way of your destiny!" Dark Dragon appeared beside him.

"Yes, you're my master, and I know that your destiny is true. Never forget, that you have now got a choice to make..." He held two lockets in his hands. Each one was open to reveal an onyx and a sapphire, both in the shape of a heart.

"... You can dwell on the past, and walk in darkness..." The onyx lit up, and showed Dark Emily.

"... Or, you can get over the past, and walk in the light, it's up to you!" The sapphire showed Emily, with Sonic, and her very best friends.

The choice is up to me... She thought, and put her hand on the sapphire. Emily murmured.

"It's time to move on..." A flash took her away from the darkness, Emily heard the buzzing of the machines. Emily felt something cold on her neck. She looked down and saw the locket, it gleamed in the lights. Emily knew that she had just lost Metal Sonic, and she burst into tears.

"It's all my fault... He's dead... I want him back, if I could have anything..." The gem lit up, and a blue light hovered in the air. It began to move to the body of Metal Sonic, and took shape of something. It looked like Chaos, the water demon that had killed Emily's parents, his green eyes looked at Emily. They exchained glances, then Emily asked.

"Chaos, what are you doing here?" She heard a male voice in her head.

"You want your friend to come back? Then I'll give you your wish, but, this is one of the only wishes you'll get!" He touched Metal Sonic, and then disappeared.

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
Landing on Black Comet

Zero carefully landed the space-age vehicle on the surface of the Black Comet, evading the various jagged mountains protruding from the rocky terrain with lazer precision. Somehow piloting the space shuttle flawlessly, the hedgehog knew very well the importance of the landing. One wrong move could very well jepordize the entire mission, which would most certainly lead to the death of himself, his comrades in arms, and the entire human race. For the first few minutes of intense pressure, it was shockingly easy. The dangers obviously lurked below the surface world which he was currently traversing, thus making the actual landing all the easier. Despite this, Zero refused to let his guard down for even a brief moment. With steady hand and focused eyes, he showed no signs of fear in the face of adversity.

<Alright...so far so good... > Zero thought sternly. "Just a few moments until we touch down on solid ground again."

"Aah, finally, I can stretch my legs again." Sonic let out a deep sigh, stretching his arms in preparation for the assault.

Ignoring this rather irrelevant statement, Zero continued the descent. At long last, the space shuttle touched down, and the pressure was lifted from Zero's back. Phase Two of the all-important mission was drawing to its close, soon to give way to the Third Phase; the frontal assault on the Black Comet's inner core. Then came the much awaited showdown versus Black Doom. Because the group's overall goal was to eliminate the Black Comet, the space shuttle would have to be kept in nigh perfect condition for the return trip. Zero checked for any damage recieved due to the landing, and saw that all set-backs were nothing more than minor at most. All systems were working perfectly, so no alterations were required.

"Terrific..." Zero sighed. "Okay, Sonic, time to round up the troops I suppose."

Upon taking his point of focus off of the shuttle, Zero realized that something was amiss. The energy signatures he was recieving from the shuttle were somehow off. He soon thereafter became aware of the disturbance; Emily was out cold. Continuing towards her location at a steady pace, he soon found himself looking upon her limp body. However, she looked to be recovering at a rapid pace. Zero remained in the shadows, though, opting to avoid any unneccessary conversation regarding Emily's health. Luckily, it wasn't long at all before the female hedgehog had regained consciousness, even though she still appeared weak. At that point Zero wandered out of the shadows and approached his alies.

"Okay...time to get started. Sonic!" Zero yelled.

"Yeah?" Sonic asked, appearing in front of Zero in the blink of an eye.

"Emiley is far too weak to go out right now. So you, Phantom and myself are going to scout ahead and try to clear a path. Once Emily regains enough energy, she'll serve as the second wave of our attack. We'll meet up around in front of our destination: the core of the Black Comet. I should be able to tell where that is due to my ability to seek out powerful energy signatures." Zero instructed.

"Sir, yes, sir!" Sonic saluted, obviously mocking Zero's overly serious tone of voice.

"...Let's just move out." Zero growled, trying to remain calm.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Space Shuttle

Emily saw Metal Sonic, he twitched, and the red eyes lit up again. He groaned, and then got up, Emily began to shed tears, she murmured.

"You're back..." He got up, and the two stared at each other, before embracing each other in a hug, Emily let black tears run down her face, Metal Sonic looked at her, and said.

"There is no need for the tears, we have a job to do--" Emily inturrupted.

"No, Metal Sonic, I have a job to do, I have to give back to the planet, I have to let go, I have to save the world, I want you to go to E-123 Obsidian, and tell him, how I'm gonna die, saving the world!" Metal Sonic looked at Emily, and then bowed, he then went into the controll room, and asked.

"Rauell, could you help me get back down to Earth, I have to run an errand for Emily..." Rauell raised his wings a tiny bit, and asked.

"Who is the errand for?" Metal Sonic told him.

"E-123 Obsidian, I don't want him to know, just, take me to him..." Rauell held up his Nightmare Emerald and commanded.

"Nightmare Emerald, take Metal Sonic to E-123 Obsidian..." Metal Soic disappeared. Rauell sighed.

"Poor Pyro, how's he gonna take what Metal Sonic's gonna delivier to him..."

Shadows Follower

OOC: If you guys have been waiting for me - OMG sorry!

Phantom
Black Comet

Phantom had cheerfully watched the actions of Dark Emily with the delight of watching that other hedgehog being slaughtered by her hands. He chuckled to himself as he rose from his seat, cracked his knuckles and stretched his wings. He muttered to himself.

"The greatest darkness can lie within the purest light... right Emily?" he said to himself before listening in on Zero's instructions. Of course to a mind like Phantom's he heard only thing :- 1. Destroy everything..... thats it.

"A little scouting trip huh. I guess this is what I call the appertiser before the main course." he said to Zero, his hand twitching just by thinking of all those swarms of Black Arms read to attack. A buffet of slaughter, all you could kill.

As Zero and Sonic left the ship, Phantom quickly ran to the control panel. Time for step two of his own plan. Focusing himself, he unleashed a bolt of electricity into the systems and through its wires. The panel buzzed and blipped at the overload of static before breaking down all together. Phantom chuckled as he left the ship and floated behind the two heroic hedgehogs, a grin on his face the whole time. Just as planned.

E-123 Obsidian
Westopolis

The now clensed robot looked up from his postion on the skyscraper roof top, the Black Comet dominating the skyline. It was such a strange thing yet something he had seen before when they last attacked. He was sure that Phantom had somehow mangaged to get up there and he knew Emily would be up too. Eggman had been all but quiet recently and the G.U.N Headquarters had been set ablaze a few hours ago. This would be the final battle and Obsidian believed that even without Gallack or Phantom, he had to do something.

Just as the black robot was about to fly away, a sudden distrotion came into view, the clear sign of chaotic energy... or was it nightmare energy? Sure enough, Rauell and a metallic hedgehog appeared before him. Obsidian had no idea what they wanted but he had a good feeling of who had sent them.

"Hello again Rauell. What is your business here? Shouldn't you be with Emily and her little party?"

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Rauell & Metal Sonic
Westopolis

Rauell shook his head.

"Somehow, I knew you were gonna say something like that, anyway, Emily has sent Metal Sonic to you, he has a message to bring to you..." Metal Sonic came forward.

It's another one of Robotnik's creations, but, he looks tainted... He thought, before breaking the news.

"Obsidian, Emily has sent me to tell you, something that is gonna happen in the future..." He looked at Rauell and nodded.

"... Emily, does not care anymore to the fact that you are evil, it's to the fact, that she knows what's going to happen to her. Emily the Hedgehog, is gonna die, saving the world. She wanted you to know that she still cares about you, and that she still thinks of you as someone else..." A tear of oil fell down Metal Sonic's face, Rauell looked at his Nightmare Emerald, and then sighed.

Does it always have to be dramatic? He thought.

Emily
Space Shuttle

Emily looked at her Nightmare Emerald, Dark Dragon looked at her, Emily murmured.

"I hope Obsidian knows what's going on..." Dark Dragon roared.

Don't worry, I have stayed in contact with my brother, you can be sure of that...

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
Black Comet

"Chaos BLAST!" Zero cried out threateningly.

The hedgehog leapt in front of his comrades in arms, once more setting foot on the jagged, uneven surface of the Black Comet. The second his feet touched down upon solid ground, his entire body began to emit a faint crimson light. This corrupt form of illumination grew ever-brighter as Zero's emotions were amplified by the seething rage he felt toward the Black Arms surrounding him. Within mere seconds Zero's deep reservoir of pure energy was expelled from his body instantaneously. Try as they might to escape the hedgehog's wrath, all surrounding Black Arms aliens fell prey to his incredible Chaos Blast as the blood red dome expanded menacingly. Be they airborne or ground based, no extra terrestrial was safe from the bloodthirsty warrior known as Zero the Hedgehog.

Of course there were but a few stragglers who were lucky enough to find themselves out of the attack's range. While the sensible course of action would be to flee for their lives, the Black Arms were notorious for being mindless drones interested only in slaughtering those who stood in their way. The remaining survivors charged toward Zero, whose crimson eyes flashed with such anger that they could easily be compared to those of a demon. This was, without a shadow of a doubt, the worst mistake they could have possibly made. The hedgehog jumped into the air, preparing to utilize his equally lethal Homing Attack. Dashing through the surrounding oxygen, he destroyed the Black Arms one-by-one with his impressive technique. In the blink of an eye the area was cleared of aliens.

"Aww, c'mon, Zero, save some for us." Phantom jested, flying to Zero's side with an arrogant smirk on his face.

"...Let's go. We still have a lot of ground to cover." Zero scowled, ignoring Phantom's taunting.

Zero then made his way toward the next area, keeping a watchful eye out for any Black Arms he may have missed during his state of total infuriation. Phantom, who seemed to be quite amused by the hedgehog's anger, followed suit from the skies, thus leaving the heroic blue hedgehog standing by his lonesome for naught but a split second. Immediately after realizing that he was being left in the dust, the world-renounced savior gave chase to his allies with a sarcastic grin still occupying his face. The three powerful entities raced across the otherwise barren landscape in search of more Black Arms to obliterate, as well as a way to travel deeper still into the Black Comet.

It wasn't long at all before the trio was faced with adversity yet again, this time in the form of a squadron of Black Giants aided by several Black Hawks. Without so much as saying a word, Zero let loose a barrage of Chaos Beams and Homing Attacks, each of which hit its mark. Phantom, meanwhile, chose to toy with his opponents before unleashing a true assault. Such contrasting fighting styles, yet both got the job done with identical efficiency. Sonic, who appeared symbolic of the middle ground between carelessness and intense focus, simply battled against the opposing aliens however he saw fit.

"A demonic hell spawn and Mr. Personality...Well, beggars can't be choosers I suppose." Sonic laughed, hitting a nearby Black Giant with a Homing Attack.

While it appeared as though the only thought going through Zero’s mind was “slaughter all those who stand in my way,” he was actually burdened by several distracting concerns. Among them was the trust he placed in Phantom, who seemed to have an ulterior motive for coming to the Black Comet in the first place. He did, however, know that, on his own, he was a match for Phantom. And with Sonic to aid him, a sudden uprising on Phantom’s part would be considered most unwise. And yet he still didn’t feel comfortable fighting alongside his most powerful rival…