• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos *Begins! LSU's accepted*

N

Neon Lite

"Strangely enough..." Neon muttered, inspecting the emerald. "But what does this gaurdian have to do with all the ballyhoo down in the city?" Neon asked, attempting to take the emerald in his own hands for further inspection.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
"Perhaps the seven guardians have something to do with this mayhem?" Emily suggested, and watched as the Nightmare Emerlad glowed even more, soon enough, Emily blacked out.

-----------------

Emily found herself in a blank area, covered in metal, small shouts came from a room not too fat away. She sneaked into a small room, and saw a rather large emerald, it was electric yellow.

"The King Emerald..." Emily exclaimed, the background faded.

-----------------

She woke up, to find herself staniding where she was before.

"What was that all about?" She asked herself.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry," I said," I just remembered something."

I looked back into my past and got a clear image on the past. Eggman was creating clones of Shadow, Sonic and Amy. I got the DNA so he would at least zip a lip. I came back to Eggman's layer brining back a strand of DNA from each hedgehog.

"Okay here it is Doc," I said as I took out strands of black, pink and blue hair," Shadow's was really difficult to get since he sensed me several times. I was lucky he didn't even kill me. Sonic, I pretended to be a fan and kept on bugging him. Eventually he just ate a hot dog and gave what was left as a souvenier so I coul leave him alone. Rose was the easiest though, I just stole a poster of Sonic she kept kissing. That girl is really obsessed."

"Excellent Shugo once I complete the process I'll create the ultimate weapons to destroy Sonic and Shadow," Eggman laughed.

"If you just wanted to destroy Shadow and Sonic why did you ask me to take Amy's?" I asked simply.

Eggman just slapped his face and snarled," That's for me to know and for you to find out."

I rolled my eyes, Eggman was a genius but wasn't that smart. As the days went by I just went around the lab and kept chuckling in my mind that Eggman would come up with other failures like Omega, Gamma and Metal Sonic. I looked at the clones and saw all their capabilities, several of their strenghts and none of their weaknesses. They were powerful, too powerful. They had to be disposed, they might turn against Eggman like Shadow and sooner or later I could be destroyed. I can't let that happen. I looked at each clone and discovered that the most powerful of them was Heart the Hedgehog. Rather unussual that Amy's DNA was stronger. Could this mean that she could be hiding a talent and strenght thousand times stronger than Shadow and Sonic's combined together? But nevertheless, I had to destroy her. She was almost awakening, but I managed to get her out of the base. I was ready to throw her off a cliff, but her eyes weakly opened. I panicked and instantly threw her off the cliff. It was time for her brothers, but it looked like Eggman kept them in a more secure place that I have no knowledge about. This was how I knew heart.

I then came back to my senses and stood up. I looked right at Shadow and remembered several things he had done to me. But It looks like Shadow has forgotten who I am. What delicious irony, by gaining his trust I can one day stab his back and neck. Might as well play as nice guy for now...

N

Neon Lite

"Well, if you insist this may have to do with all the chaos..." Neon thought aloud. "Then maybe we'll have more importance, going there!" Neon grinned slyly, and started to walk toward the city.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily the Hedgehog

Emily, that cobra said that Gamma was a failure... Her Nightmare Emerald told her.

Never mind that, I'll only attack him if he goes too far... Emily thoguht back and touched the metal framework of her friend. His crimson body was much loved. She could remember Delta, Espilon and Zeta alright, but, Beta, she hated him like no tommorow.

He'll pay for what he did... Emily thought and then began to think of that bittersweet moment again. She was angry, so angry that nothing could stop her. On the inside she hated that cobra. She kept her cool on the outside.

Eggman will feel my wraith! She thought.

N

Neon Lite

Neon looked back, being quite many feet from Emily. "So...you coming, or are you gonna keep things on your mind like that?" Neon asked with a chuckle, running back and grabbing Emily's hand. "Like I said before...don't worry about it...things happen...aw, who am I kidding...the past comes back to haunt people, but I try to remember that life will not always be enjoyable, and, also, this is the future. Nothing about the past can reflect on the future at the moment."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily the Hedgehog

"I'm coming, Nightmare Emerald, carry Gamma for me!" Emily ordered, the emerald picked up Gamma's body with ease. Emily began to get into a steady run.

Thank you... His voice rang in her head. Emily smiled and kept going, hoping that the other would catch up with her. But that image wouldin't come out of her head, then something else came into her mind too.

-----------------

It was the black hawk, he was binded in fire, a voice boomed.

"YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE GUARDIANS, YOU SHALL NOW SUFFER!!!!!!!!" Pain began to prick at her body, but then, the black hawk brought the fire to the voice.

"Don't treat her like that!" He ordered and threw the fire at the voice.

-----------------

N

Neon Lite

Neon ran alongside Emily, getting to a rough start, but maintained his speed. "So...wanna race?" Neon asked, adverting his gaze to Emily. "I always adore a competition..." Neon vaulted foward with a leap, jumping into a tree, jumping to the next, and so on.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily the Hedgehog

"You're on, unless your too afraid to lose!" Emily laughed and began going at full speed, the purple aroura began to flow from her white trainers. She could see the scenery flash by easily. Her Nightmare Emerald followed with the body of Gamma with it.

(And cue 'Speed Up' music from Banjo Kazooie)

She rushed onwards, avoiding trees and obsticales as she sped onwards in the direction of Station Square.

"Are you keeping up guys?" She asked from behind.

N

Neon Lite

"Let's see what you're made of, then..." Neon murmered, as he jumped right in front of Emily, ran around her, and sped foward. A thought came into his mind. Geez, I wonder what that 'Nightmare Emerald' has in store... Neon thought to himself. I'd better stay on my toes, for when the going gets rough...and what's with all these 'Chaos' moves? I'd love to achive power like that...but I have my limits... Neon kept incrasing speed, swerving left and right. "Catch me if you can, Emily!" Neon laughed, looking back to see her, still running.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily the Hedgehog

"HEY, GET BACK HERE!!!!" Emily called, and put more speed on her feet, making it easier for her to catch up to Neon. She began to put more friction on them, and knowing that they'd burn up, Emily jumped into the trees swiftly, from branch to branch. The Nightmare Emerald follwed smoothly in her path. Emily chuckled as she caught up to him with ease. Then she jumped back onto the path to suprise the hedgehog. Emily tapped him on the shouldier.

"See you later!" She laughed and began to pick up more speed, making some of the grass get very hot underneath her feet. Emily began to think about Gamma again.

Give it your best, my friend... His voice called out in the wind. Giving Emily hope.

"I will Gamma!" She called and raged onwards.

Thank you... He said quietly.

N

Neon Lite

"So this is for your robot, eh?" Neon asked, running alongside Emily. He didn't even bust a move. He just ran alongside Emily, nice and easily. "You're good...you know that?" Neon asked with a smile. "Not bad...we'll make a good team, you and I..." Neon looked foward, as the grin left his face. "Cooperation is the key...and remember to reserve your energy for the right moment of fighting..."

Suddenly, Neon jumped up into the air, and crashed down with a mighty roar, followed by a whirlwind of a fantastic bright green light. Emily was unaffected, but Neon was nowhere in sight...untill he was seen, hopping alongside her, through the bushes and up the trees. "Now you know what I've got in store...I may not have these Chaos powers...but studying after science class really helps!" Neon preformed the stunt again, moving a tad foward, as he appeared on the right side of Emily.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily the Hedgehog

"Well, I'm impressed, but you still have to see what I've got in store!" Emily grinned and called out.

"Nightmare Emerald, help me speed up!" She ordered, the black emerald began filling her shoes with more strength, soon enough Emily sped off at a tremendous speed. She was quick, and there was the scent of burning of grass behind her. Emily smiled and kept going, and then she jumped into the trees again. It was covered by nothing but the colour green and it soothed her soul. Then, Emily jumped out and began running with her back to the path ahead.

"Beat this Neon!" She called out.

N

Neon Lite

"That's it! I'm not angry, it's just that..." Presumably, Emily and Neon where right in front of the city, as Neon lept foward, his green fur glowing, as he shot down from the sky onto Emily, as they both tumbled foward into the city, creating a tie.

Neon coughed, as he slowly got up and brushed off all of the dust on his clothes. "Just so you know, I did that purposely...I'm not an 'in your face' person, it's just that I figure I give you a fair start to knowing my ablilities." Neon looked around Station Square. "And besides...I've gotta keep practicing for the fights, you know? It builds experiance...but the race was good, Emily...thanks for the entertainment..." Neon shook Emily's hand. "But we've yet to find out what's going on in the city..."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily the Hedgehog

"Anytime!" Emily smiled, her Nightmare Emerald caught up with Gamma's body.

"I need to hide Gamma's body, somewhere unoticeable." She added, and then pointed to a musty alleyway. The Nightmare Emerald took Gamma into it, and then returned. It placed itself in the palm of Emily's hand. She smiled again, and began to move onwards.

"C'mon, we need to get going!" She said to Neon in a rather pleasing tone.

I hope the others catch up soon! Emily thought about Shadow, with a worried feeling inside of her mind.

N

Neon Lite

"When I think about it..." Neon said, stepping foward slowly. "Maybe, if I spend enough time experimenting...I can rebuild Gamma...but that day might never come, so I mustn't push my luck..." Neon paced alongside Emily, giving the thumbs up. "Let's just hope that there wont be too much chaos in the city, like there may be anywhere else..." Neon cautioned, looking down at the ground under his feet. "It brings back memories, chaos..."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily the Hedgehog

"Chaos?" Emily asked, she began to think of what happened when Perfect Chaos attacked.

-----------------

She was angry and in tears, Gamma was dead, he sacrificed himself to save her. Emily was now freindless and homeless too. She was over the now flooded Station Square. But, there was a rather large, blue creature attacking. She suddenley saw the door slide open, the wind was in her face. Emily soon relised she was going to fall.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed, her tiny body wouldin't be strong enough to survive the force of the floor, thinking that that would be the last she'd ever seen of life. Emily closed her eyes, only to find herself in the beast. It roared in pain as she sunk down into it's body. Emily panicked and began to struggle to get free.

"HELP!!!!!" She cried, a sudden gold streak made her turn to see Super Sonic, he came up inside the creature, grabbed Emily and charged his way out.

"Thank you!" She said happily, Sonic smiled.

"Anytime!" He said, and the two landed onto the canage of the road.

-----------------

Project Alpha

Recharged
OOC: Hey! Vexx is by himself too ya know.

IC: Vexx had given up. He had fought the soldiers for a bit, but he decided he'd better figure out what the leader wanted with him. "OK", he told the soldiers. "Take me to your leader if it means so much to you". The soldiers looked confused, but they put handcuffs on Vexx, removed his sword and led him away.

Vexx was brought to GUN headquarters and brought to the commanders office. Vexx looked into the commanders cold eyes and immediately felt the commanders aura of menace. "You must be Vexx", the commander said. "What do you want with me?", Vexx asked. "I have a feeling that you don't think I'm a threat. Why else would you get your men to bring me to you."

"You're clever", the commander said. "Maybe clever enough to join my organization and join a noble cause. You're certainly sneaky enough, if you're still pretending you can't break out of those handcuffs".

Vexx broke his handcuffs. "I don't know what you're up too, but you're not going to trick me into joining GUN. I have a feeling that your reason for wanting the chaos emeralds isn't as good, as you've been leading everybody to believe".

"You ARE clever", said the GUN commander. "Of course I have other plans for the chaos emeralds. I'm just not going to say what. I'll let you go for now Vexx, but you will join me eventually". Vexx picked up his sword and turned to leave. "You don't know how many times I've heard that today", he said, and he walked off.

Shadows Follower

Gallack, E-120 Pyro and Rauell
Power Room

Pyro obeserved the strange emerals gave to him by Rauell. He scanned it for a minute, then giving it back.

"Hmmm. It appears to have chaotic energy similar to a Chaos Emerald but its structure is... unique. My only infomation Rauell is that it appears to be a special Emerald called the Nightmare Emeralds, a type of Emerald that is older than the Chaos Emeralds we know of."

Suddenly a loud alarm began to ring in their ears and red lights began to flash.

Attention all guards. Report to the power room and take care of our intruders. Leave nothing left of them. called a happy Eggman over the intercom.

"S***! No time left. Its now or never." cried Gallack. He pulled a small metallic device from his jacket and placed it on the middle generator in the room. He pressed a series of buttons and 0:30 seconds appeared on the timer.
"Can you use the Chaos Emerald to get us out of here?" asked Gallack.

"Affirmative." answered Pyro. Pyro summoned the energy within him to help them.

20 seconds left...

The clank of footsteps could be heard from down the corridor.

"No offence but could you hurry!" asked Gallack. Pyro began to glow with a blue aura.

10 seconds left...

The door began to open. Several robots armed with lasers crouched down and aimed.

5 seconds left...

"DO IT!" pleaded Gallack. The robots fired. Pyro called out.
"CHAOS CONTROL!"

They disappeared in second, as if they had never been there. They reappeared close by, on the top of the valley that enhoused Eggman's Launch Base.

"That was close." said Pyro. Gallack agreed.

A catastrophic explosion camke from within Eggman's base. A great fire poured out of every nook and cranny to get outside. The building groaned for a minute before the section broke apart from its foundations. The concrete mess fell to the water, causing a massive wave as it began to sank. A good chunk of the area near the power room had been destroyed, the power room itself, had falled to the bottom of the sea. Signs of robot wreckage was littered everywhere, not doubt caught in the explosion as they tried to reach their target. A satisfied Gallack smiled.

"That was an adventure. That should slow Eggman down for awhile and stop the production of his robots till he can gain more power. Now I think we should inform the commander." Gallack explained.

Unknown to them, a mysterious eye watched from afar, following their trail as they walked off to who knows where.

"Hmmm... intriguing. Another lifeform which would be useful for my causes." The eye laughed manically.

N

Neon Lite

Neon seemed to roll his eyes, but not before stepping back next to Emily. "You alright, may I ask?" Neon questioned, concerned. "Seems like you've got something on your mind...again...no offense, it's just that..."

Neon sighed. "Yes. I've had my own share of chaos in the past...it's not easy living like this...when your best friend is seperated from you through some weird karma..." Neon looked down at his feet. "Things just don't go as planned."