• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos *Begins! LSU's accepted*

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
Being Tracked by the Black Titan

Zero shot a Chaos Beam into the air at seemingly nothing, though after a second or two of flying through the air, it was intercepted by an airborne Black Arms. It exploded, leaving almost nothing where it once flew. Zero glared up at where the attack had hit, and sighed.

<As far as I know, that's the last of them. If not, I doubt the stragglers could do much in the way of finding the Chaos Emerald. > He thought, looking up toward the cloudy sky, rain falling onto his face.

A flash of lightening lit up the city for a moment, making Zero appear to be a bright electric blue color rather than black and gold. Though his crimson eyes remained just that- dark red and threatening, locked eternally in a cold glare. The lightening lit up the city for just a moment, but in that amount of time Zero realized that there was in fact one more Black Arms in the city.

He sensed it, a huge Black Arms Soldier. And it was coming right toward him. Still, he didn't seem anxious, frightened, or anything. He just turned around, facing the direction in which it was coming. He raised his fists and struck a battle pose without making a sound.

"Show yourself!" Zero demanded coldly, shouting at seemingly nothing.

His call was met with an extremely loud stomping sound, which shook the surrounding area. Zero felt it- the energy was getting closer to him. Slowly but surely, the beast approached Zero's location, and the black hedgehog had no intention of running.

"I SAID SHOW YOURSELF, SLOW-A*S!" Zero demanded once more.

And so it did. Suddenly, the mighty Black Titan came stomping around the corner. Its sword was raised into the air, and it was growling deeply. When it looked down and saw Zero, it roared so loud that the area around Zero shook more violently.

"So, you decided to face me after all. It was taking you so long I'd thought you backed down." Zero said tauntingly, standing his ground.

"GRAAAAAAAA!" The Black Titan screamed out in anger, holding its sword higher into the air, preparing to swing it down on Zero.

Using all of its might, the Black Titan swung its sword down powerfully in Zero's direction. He swiftly jumped to the side and shot a Chaos Beam at the Black Titan's chest. It cracked the armor, but didn't appear to hurt the Black Titan at all! Zero quickly realized what was going on, and as he avoided another attack from the Black Titan he shot a Chaos Beam at the unprotected part of its leg. It screamed out, taking a step back and swinging its sword wildly at Zero. Dashing around quickly, Zero was able to avoid each attack and when he saw an opening, he actually jumped up onto the Black Titan's sword!

Zero ran up the Black Titan's mighty blade, and speedily jumped into its arm. It tried to shake Zero off, but as soon as he tried to do so Zero jumped off of his arm and Homing Attacked the Black Titan in the face! The impact from the blow sent Zero high into the air, and he used that to charge forward once more. He Homing Attacked the Black Titan about a half-dozen more times, then instead of flying back into the air for another Homing Attack he performed a back-flip. While he was falling to the ground, he shot about five Chaos Beams into the face of the Black Titan. It stumbled backward, swinging its sword at Zero a few more times. The hedgehog hit the ground and immediatly used his Homing Attack on the Black Titan's huge legs- one per leg. It roared out again, stomping forward and crashing his sword into the pavement, actually ripping it apart! Pieces of the street flew into the air, coming down on Zero! The hedgehog ran around the 'arena' to avoid them, and then immediatly followed-up by jumping backward to avoid a slash from the Black Titan.

The Black Titan then got enraged and started slashing at Zero rapidly. The hedgehog rushed around the stage of the battle, shooting Chaos Beams behind him at the Titan's arms, legs, and face. This slowed its rampage down significantly, but far from stopped it. Finally, Zero turned around and skidded to a stop. The Black Titan thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to attack Zero, raising its sword into the air. However, it was wrong. Zero was secretly charging up a Chaos Beam in both of his hands. The Titan swung its sword down on Zero, but he aimed his fists at just the right moment and a huge Chaos Beam upward. It struck the Black Titan's sword with such force that the mighty beast actually let go of it and it flew into the air, exploding as it flew upward!

"Great...Now it's time to finish this." Zero growled, running back toward a building.

He ran at the building with such speed that he was actually able to run up it just long enough to get level with the Black Titan's head. He then charged up a Chaos Beam, and jumped forward. When he was close enough to the Titan's head he shot his Chaos Beam at the Titan, and it finally gave in. The might Titan fell backward, getting knocked off its feet and glowing brightly. It hit the ground, exploding just as another flash of lightening lit up the city. Zero landed behind where it exploded, kneeling down for a moment before pushing himself back up to his feet. While he was smirking triumphantly, his cold glare still remained the same...

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Rauell
With Gallack and Pyro

Rauell heard a voice behind him.

"Hmmm... intriguing. Another lifeform which would be useful for my causes." It said, Rauell noticed this voice to be his ex-master.

"Hm... very strange..." He said to himself, and followed Gallack and Pyro. He looked at the Nightmare Emerald, it was glowing a firey orange, it had a warm feeling in his hands.

(Pyro's emerald will come to him in the next post, you shouldin't have to wait long)

Shadows Follower

(No problem. I can wait. Now for some betrayal (Well G.U.N is evil so I would be doing a good thing really))

Gallack, E-120 Pyro and Rauell
??? Ringing G.U.N H.Q

Gallack pulled out his communicator, a small metallic phone basically with a great communication range. The screen on the communicator revealed the face of the G.U.N commander.

"Nice to see you Ace. I hope your mission was a success?" asked the commander.

"Did you expect less? Me and my partner along with some..." Gallack looked at Rauell.

"...Unique help were able to disable Eggman's power supply. His base won't be up and running for a while. I can also tell you that we picked up the bonus of a Chaos Emerald." explained Gallack, showing the large green jewel to the screen. The commanders eyes lit up.

"Excellent! I knew you would come through. I would like to report back here immediately to earn you pay and give us that emerald." asked the commander. Thats when Gallacks face gave a slightly evil smile.

"You see that is one of the reasons I'm calling."

"Huh? What do you mean?" the commander asked, his cheerful face completely erased.

"As generous as the offer you gave me for my mission was ... I feel that selling this Chaos Emerald off to others would more worthwhile." said Gallack, tossing the emerald in his hand before catching it again.

"WHAT! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!" shouted the commander with a face that could be mistaken for the devils.

"Don't think of it as betrayal, think of it as a change in plans or a change in a bussiness deal. Sorry but I've got to get going. Bye!" said a sarcastic Gallack as he turned off the communicator. Pyro looked worried.

"Do you really think it was a smart move to do that to G.U.N?" asked Pyro. Gallack sighed.

"Normally I would take pay like that but with the money that a Chaos Emerald would bring, I can finally earn enough money to realise my dream."

"You mean you nearly have enough?" asked Pyro. Gallack nodded.

"Almost. I'll finally be able to afford it and save her. This Chaos Emerald is the key to her freedom."

"I'll help you no matter what Gallack. To the end." said a comforting Pyro.

"Thanks. That means alot." said Gallack. He turned round to Pyro and gave a large smile. "But what are we waiting round her for? Lets return back to the office and think fo our next plan of action."

"Affrimative." agreed Pyro. He once again called upon the Chaos Emerald to help them get back to station Square.
"CHAOS CONTROL!"
With that the three were teleported back to Station Square in a spark of blue light.

Meanwhile.... G.U.N HQ

The commander slammed his fist into his desk.

"HOW DARE HE BETRAY ME! Thats the last time I trust that worthless bat. Hes' betrayed me for the last time." he shouted out. He took a microphone attached to his desk and talked over the intercom.

Attention all soldiers! G.U.N has new foes and their names are Gallack and Pyro. If you find them, kill them and take what ever they have on them. That is all.

The commander lay back on his chair and gave a demonic smile.
"We'll find you and when we do, you'll be sorry you ever took that Chaos Emerald."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Rauell
With Gallack & Pyro

Rauell laughed at the Commander's face, he'd never seen anything that funny in his entire life.

"I loved the look on his face, you're pretty good at this sort of thing Ace!" Rauell smiled as he said that, and then continued laughing, but something in the sky made him change emotion. It was a light of some kind, a grey one and it was heading towards Pyro.

"Pyro, look!" He shouted, the light began to shape into a dark-greyish emerald.

Shadows Follower

Station Square

Gallack smiled "Yeah well it is easy to wind that guy up. Its a gift I guess."

Suddenly, a large grey light was heading towards them, mainly Pyro

Pyro, look!" Rauell shouted, as the light took the shape of an emerald. It floated down to Pyro's claw. He grabbed it and scanned the emerald.

"Interesting, it appears to have properties of a Nightmare Emerald similar to Rauells'. Other than that, data unknown." Gallack came over and toom a better look.

"Think its a buy one get one free deal?" he joked, remembering the strange one Rauell got.

(I would like you to take control of Pyro just for the next post as I need you to describe what the emerald is and what it does for him and stuff. Also where back in Station square so it might be possible to see Emily...)

N

Neon Lite

Neon
In Station Sqaure, w/ Emily

"Well, didja hear that?!" Neon exclaimed after the loud corruption of Zero's victory over the Black Titan. "Things are starting to get interesting..." Neon stepped foward toward the battlezone, jumping on the lamposts and whatever remained standing. "Well, someone had fun here..." Neon thought aloud.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
With Neon

Emily looked at the carnage that had gone on, she agreed.

"Yeah, darn too bad we missed out!" Emily looked towards her left. The thing that came to her eyes was very shocking, it was the blach hawk she saw in the Nightmare Emerald. It was with a bat and an e-series robot, holding another Nightmare Emerald. She focused her thoughts, and the Nightmare Emerald with Gamma's body came to her side.

"Neon, we should see what's going on over there!" She called to Neon, and began to run towards the three.

"Hey!" She called, trying to get their attention.

Rauell
With Gallack & Pyro

Rauell looked up, and saw a black hedgehog comming towards them.

"Ace, Pyro, someone's coming!" He told them, and then suddenley realised that it was the hedgehog from his images. The Nightmare Emerald in his hand began to glow, so did Pyro's it glowed a dark grey, like steel and soon enough, that voice came into Pyro's head.

You have been chosen as the next guardian of this Nightmare Emerald, you have been given the power of metal! It echoed and then added.

Good luck...

Last edited:

Shadows Follower

Gallack, Pyro and Rauell
Station Square In some freaky ****

Gallack looked at the Emerald that was glowing in Rauells hands.
"Did we break it?" just then Pyro's began to glow as well with a grey light.

"Warning! Dangerous levels of energy detected in the vecinity! Power levels increasing!" warned Pyro, holding tight to the Emerald. A strange voice began to talk in his head.

You have been chosen as the next guardian of this Nightmare Emerald, you have been given the power of metal! It echoed and then added.

Good luck...
The voice did not go well with his systems.
"Error! Unknown verbal communciation. What is this?" he asked himself

It was just then that a black hedgehog, only about twelve was coming towards them, the wreckage of a robot with her. Then Gallack began to wonder.

"Is she the one causing this? I have no intention on losing our emerald now."

Last edited:
N

Neon Lite

Neon
Station Sqaure, w/ Emily

"I dunno..." Neon admitted, but he followed Emily anyway, giving a sharp, loud whistle to get the trio's attention. Neon stopped with a loud skid, as a large cloud of dust shot up in front of him. Coughing, he swept the dust away to get a better veiw of everyone. "Whoops...guess I don't know my own speed."

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Near Rauell, Gallack & Pyro

Emily was running towards the three, her Nightmare Emerald followed, she could see the other two emeralds reacting. She smiled, and looked at the robot. It looked a lot like Gamma, but she knew that the real Gamma was with her.

"Hey!" She called again, even louder this time, trying to get their attention.

I hope you have a good idea... The Nightmare Emerald said with caution.

Don't worry, I have one! Emily thought back.

Shadows Follower

Gallack, Pyro and Rauell
Station Square Confronting the black hedgehog.

The hedgehog was almost near them, just slightly away now, another hedgehog close by. Gallack took a good look at both.

"Little girl, I have no time for games. Something tells me that your the reason these emeralds are responding. I must warn you that I have no intention of giving up my Chaos Emerald." explained Gallack, withdrawing his special deck of cards and dice.

"NOT WHEN I'M SO CLOSE TO REALSIING MY DREAM." he shouted angrily. Pyro hated to see Gallack like this but he had good reason to be. It had taken him ten years to aquire the wealth he needed and Gallack would never give up the chance to finish his work. Pyro scanned the girl better himself, seeing if she was any threat.

"Scan complete. Gender female. Species hedgehog, appears to have traces of human DNA. Unarmed. Detecting high levels of chaotic energy." confirmed Pyro. He found it strange to look at this particular girl, something different about her. He and Gallack had seen many over the years but this one intrigued Pyro. It was what people would call... beautiful. But Pyro quickly disgarded this thought. He knew very well that it was impossible for a robot to feel that way about lifeforms... right?

Gallack listened to what his friend said.
"So you do have an emerald. I can ensure, this is one emerald you will not get from me."

(Sorry for being nasty but Gallacks abit upset. You'll found out more later when he confronts Black Doom)

N

Neon Lite

Neon
Confronting the mysterious trio, w/ Emily

"Wait up!" Neon commanded to Emily, as he tripped and fell face first on the ground in front of Gallack. "Uh...sorry..." Neon stumbled up. "Really, we have no intention of stealing this Chaos Emerald..." Neon stuttered, examining the three. "I'm just curious as to you being the three causing the chaos in Station Square...?" he asked, stepping backward.

These people look RIDICULOUSLY suspisious... Neon thought to himself. I MUST keep my gaurd up...

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Emily
Near Rauell, Pyro and Gallack

"Whoa, I'm not here to steal your Chaos Emerald y'know!" Emily said, and then summoned her Nightmare Emerald to her side.

"Sorry about that, I sometimes can't controll my anger, it's risen over the years..." Emily put on a sad look, and remembered that terrible night she went from human to hedgehog. It was a bitter memory to think of, and it was hard for her, even after it happened about two years later. It still hurt. She then glanced towards Pyro. She smiled.

"Did I disturb you or something?, anyway, let me introduce myself, I'm Emily the hedgehog, the first of the E-hogs that Dr. Eggman created..." She stopped, just to make sure they were paying attention.

N

Neon Lite

Neon
With Emily, Rauell, Pyro, and Gallack

"And I'm...erm...Neon. Neon Lite...a co-reporter, if I do say so myself..." Neon nodded toward the group. He didn't dare stick his hand out as a greeting like he did with Emily, quite frankly, he was cautious and a tad, maybe even moreso, frightened. As he was listening to Emily's greeting, he jumped. "E-Hogs...Eggman...created?" Neon asked himself. He decided to save that for another time.

Shadows Follower

Station Square Speaking with Emily

Gallack put his dice away. He would trust this Emily for now.

"Very well then Emily. I'm Gallack Kolovitch, mercenary for hire, but friends..."
He shuffled his deck and threw the top card to Emily. It was the Ace of Spades.
"... call me Ace." Gallack smiled at her, bringing back his more social side of his personality. Pyro stepped forward shyly to the hedgehog.

"I am E-120 but I prefer the name Pyro. I was designed to by Eggman to be the ultimate fire robot before being... discarded."

"I think the bigger question here is why such a little girl would be walking around at night, after the city is half been burn't down with a dangerous emerald." asked Gallack.

N

Neon Lite

Neon
With Gallack, Emily, Pyro and Rauell

"We came here to find out what all the commotion was about...and I've heard reports about some demon, Black Doom, causing havoc, and I'm trying to figure out more about it..." Neon spoke up, folding his arms lazily, taking a deep breath. "So...yeah." Neon turned toward Emily. "Isn't that right, Emily?"

Last edited by a moderator:

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have to go," I said," I'm sorry."

With that I pushed aside Rachel and ran off into the woods. I held my head in pain angrily when I was given memories about Heart. Why did I have to remember? Why?! It seemed like an endless mystery, my heart was filled with anger. I had to take it out on something very much alive. My sensors indicated a GUN truck filled with a special package to HQ. It was heavily guarded by tanks and soldiers carrying long ranged weapons, no physical tools. Perfect for total destruction. Without sparing or planning out an attack, I switched my fists into blades and charged right in front of them. The GUN units instantly aimed at me.

"Move out of the way cyborg and you shall be untouched," a GUN unit called out.

"Who said I'm the one who'll get hurt?" I asked.

With that I charged into action. The GUN unitst aimlessly fired right at me, but no matter. My armour was almost invulnerable to long ranged weapons. I sliced their weapons away and threw them all into a tree. Suddenly a tank aimed right at me and shot a powerful blast, sending me right into another tank. For a while I laid motionless, as the soldiers inside and outside the tank aimed right at me. My eyes just opened up as I began to laugh like an insane loon. The tank instantly exploded as a few soldiers were getting intimidated. I slowly got up from the burning tank and appeared like a demon from the darkest corner of the blazing flames of heck. I gave a sinister laugh as I lifted my blades in the air...

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Nacht--all by his lonesome with ol Robotnik

How long had he been here?

Nacht sat in the dank room, eyes closed, meditating.

'The servers are the Seven Chaos...Chaos is Power, Power that is enriched by the Heart...the Controller serves to unify the Chaos. Master Controller, if you really are the Master, then why do you let such evils control Chaos energy for themselves?'

The dark monster Chaos nearly destroyed the world recently. But Sonic and his friends stopped him. Chaos only rose in times of great need...was Sonic trying to bring on the world's destruction?

Sonic was truly evil; Nacht decided. Sonic was evil, as well as all those who used the Chaos Emeralds for their own purposes. Except Doctor Robotnik...Robotnik was trying to use the emeralds to stop Sonic once and for all.

Speaking of Doctor Robotnik...

Robotnik entered the room. "How are you doing?"

Nacht merely lowered his eyebrows in reply.

"I see. Anyway, when you are ready, you may take your leave."

Nacht rose from his place, exiting the base.

Nacht climbed to the highest point of the base, hanging off of the edge of it. He stared at the horizon, preparing to take off. He leapt off of the base, and glided towards the horizon.

As he glided, Nacht noticed the ruins of some sort of city.

"What happened?" he muttered to himself, before diving down to the city.

Among flaming buildings, destroyed streets, cracked glass and several blackened corpses of cars, there were bodies. Black, foreign bodies of dark creatures, with several red streaks on their body. Standing over a gargantuan corpse was a dark hedgehog, watching the bleeding body with a smirk. Nacht stared at the hedgehog, slowly approaching him.

"I am of no harm," began Nacht. The hedgehog turned to the echidna, not the least bit startled. "I merely wish to know what happened here."

Scar

Hadouken!
Zero the Hedgehog
Station Square- Confronting Nacht

"It's none of your business, but if you really want to know I just beat another of Black Doom's pathetic minions." Zero said, the only emotion in his voice being anger but not aimed at this echidna.

"Very well...That is all I-" The echidna started to speak, but was interrupted by the sound of guns being loaded.

Zero then pushed the echidna to the ground. He appeared somewhat angered and confused, but mostly just confused at why Zero had done that. Zero merely glared, cocking his head over to a building that had a bullet hole in it. Nacht looked over at it, and nodded slowly. He understood what Zero had done.

"Don't expect me to do it again." Zero said coldly, shooting a Chaos Beam up to the top of a building coolly.

To the naked eye, it would appear that Zero had shot at nothing whatsoever. However, shortly after he shot the Chaos Beam a cry of pain was heard and the sound of a body falling to the ground was heard.

"You can come out now!" Zero yelled, turning around to look forward. "I know you're there, GUN!"

Just as Zero suspected, various mechs began flooding the large area Zero was standing in, all loading their guns, accompanied by soldiers who not only came out with them but also came out of hiding. They all loaded and aimed their guns at Zero, but not the echidna.

"We have you surrounded, Zero!" The leader of the squad yelled. "That's right! Did you honestly think we wouldn't call in reinforcements?! GUN doesn't quit until we get what we want. And right now that would be you, hedgehog!"

"Listen, echidna, it's smart to get out of here. This is my fight- they want me." Zero said without facing the echidna. "They won't aim their little toys at you anyway, so it just wouldn't be any fun, now would it? Now if you'll excuse me..."

Zero ran forward and the GUN agents and mechs started firing. Zero used incredible reflexes and speed to dodge their bullets. He got in close enough, and jumped into the air, kicking two GUN Soldiers in the face. They both flew backward, each one getting thrown into some agents behind them. Zero landed, ducked to avoid some more bullets, and then jumped up into a Homing Attack. He dashed into a GUN Soldier, then while in mid-air he jumped in and took out the next in line. He continued doing this until he killed about two-dozen soldiers, then landed on the ground and immediatly dove into a Spin Dash. Charging forward, he took down a line of GUN Soldiers and Mechs. He came out on the other side of the large group, and his hands began glowing red.

Before the soldiers and mechs near Zero could react, he shot rapid Chaos Beams in a constant succession, taking out another large sum of Soldiers. Dashing to the center of a large group of mechs huddled together, Zero clutched his fists tightly, gathering up anger and strength from his core. Just as he'd hoped, he began glowing brightly.

"Chaos...BLAST!" He yelled, throwing his arms apart.

Zero jumped into the air a few inches and a Chaos Blast shot in all directions. This blew the mechs away, and Zero landed on the ground, kneeling.

"Is that all you've got...?" Zero asked, smirking and looking around at the dead soldiers and mechs, though knowing very well he still had a LOT of work to do.

Ooc: Yeah, sorry about Zero being all rude and cold and stuff, Kaiser, but that's sorta how he is. And you can join in the battle against GUN if you want, but keep in mind their target is Zero. They'll still fight back if you have Nacht attack them, but Zero's the one they placed under arrest. Just a heads-up to you.

Ivyon

<333333
Blade and Wing
Forest

“So where are we headed?” asked Wing.

“Won’t know till we get there,” replied Blade.

“What? You mean you have no idea where we are going?!” Wing screamed.

Blade didn’t answer, instead he just kept walking. He had a general idea of where he was headed, but he didn’t bother to tell her. Instead he decided to ask if she wanted to do a practice fight.

“So, would you like to do a practice fight to pass the time?” said Blade as he picked up two small branches to replace his blades with.

“Sounds fun,” said Wing, who quickly swapped her weapons.

Well then lets get started, said Blade as he attacked Wing with a vertical slice.

Wing easily dodged and counterattacked Blade, who quickly ducked and jumped into a tree. Blade then started jumping quickly from tree along the path to get as much distance from Wing as possible. Wing easily recognized this as an attempt to get a sneak attack in so she took flight and quickly followed in pursuit. Wing caught up to Blade easily and the two started rapidly exchanging blows between each other, though they were equally matched and neither’s attacks hit their marks. Suddenly, Blade jumped from the current tree he was in and attacked Wing, knocking her to the ground where the fight resumed. Both then started to dash forward while still attacking each other rapidly until finally they wore themselves out and agreed on a tie.

“Wow, that was one intense fight,” said Blade in a winded tone.

“Yeah, and it wasn’t even a real,” responded the equally winded Wing.

“The only bad part about it had to be that we know each other’s moves way too well to be hit by them,” Blade added as he jumped up into a tree to rest. He figured they were almost at their next destination, but he was too tired at the moment to keep going.