• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the Hedgehog

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
This looks completely ridiculous and I whole heartedly approve.

I'd imagine they'd have mentioned if there were going to be others, but I wonder what else would work...

Mario's still a platformer, so it would probably not be much different, but I could imagine a huge metroidvania level using wisps and parkour to explore (from Metroid, obviously).

I don't think there's going to be anymore of these, but if there was, I'd like to see Metroid and Donkey Kong Country.

I don't think there's going to be anymore of these, but if there was, I'd like to see Metroid and Donkey Kong Country.

What would those be like?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
What would those be like?

Metroid: Probably 2D, a lot of narrow passageways to parkour on

Donkey Kong: Returns/Tropical Freeze style level design, can parkour on the grassy walls that DK can climb on, can bounce on level gimmicks that DK could pound, barrel cannons, maybe some vine swinging?

Iblis Trigger

DAT IBLIS TRIGGA
I'm pretty optimistic about Sonic Boom. The blue arms on Sonic irked me at first, but I don't mind them anymore. I'm glad Amy isn't an obsessive fangirl anymore, and Tails is...well, he's still Tails. But with aviator goggles. Which is adorable. Still trying to get used to Buffles the Enchilada, though. And the lines leaked from him in an interview....eeeehhhh. I'm kinda concerned:

"Oh no! My delicious whipped cream filling will shoot out like toothpaste!"

"Hey, I sound like a fortune cookie!" *bites self* "Sadly, I don't taste like one..."

My only guess is that all that working out made him hungry.

And uh, Bolt the Cat--are you on the Sonic Stadium? You seem familiar.

Ketaru

That Zelda DLC looks great, based on the trailer. It makes me so very, very sad I have the 3DS version and no Wii U.