• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic's Club of the Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Welcome, deoxysxx and DarkSnivy!

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Forgot about this. Shoot.

Anyway, I could Make personalized userbars for you guys for your favorite characters. Just give me a sprite and I'm set.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Forgot about this. Shoot.

Anyway, I could Make personalized userbars for you guys for your favorite characters. Just give me a sprite and I'm set.
Awesome! I'm going to get one for you soon. Where would you prefer that I get mine from? Mystical Forest Zone (giving credit, ofc)? Also, can I use two or three sprites (I might be getting greedy here; please stop me if so :p)?

I just wish I could think of a Sonic-related activity we could do as a club. Perhaps something to do with Chao or maybe a hunt of some kind? (Though that might not be possible here at the forums...) Wait, what if we made a site exclusively for Sonic-related artwork, activities, etc.?

Alright, I've come up with a discussion question: What in any Sonic game was difficult to you, or what did you do in any Sonic game that was silly?
You can find discussion questions in the activities post (Post #5).

I'll start off with something that has stumped nearly every person, young and old (for me, young), at some point in time: The Barrel Of Doom. When I first came upon this Weapon of Mass Trolling (around 2-4 years old), I did what most would do: jump to the top of the stage using the barrel. When that didn't work (and when I saw Tails jumping from underneath the barrel), I decided to time my jumps so that I could make the barrel drop further and further. As close as it came, it didn't work, leaving me stuck at this part for a good 7 or 8 or so years. Then one day, while playing Sonic Mega Collection, I decided to try out Sonic 3 again. I got to the barrel again and jumped a bit, but then I decided, out of nowhere, to
try up and down on the control stick (GCN Controller FTW). To my amazement, it actually worked. I was so excited to finally get past that blasted barrel and be on my way to Ice Cap Zone!

Also, I had an unorthodox way of attacking the final boss in Sonic 2 as a kid: attacking its "bum". That's right, I was kicking its a** in more ways than one. Really, the only reason I attacked it there was because that was the only way (that I found) that I could attack it and possibly not get killed. Every time I hit the front, I was killed (by what I later found to be the spike arms), but when I hit the rear, I had to angle the hit so that I would miss the fire from the jet pack. Unfortunately, I was only able to get some hits before I was burned in that matter, so I had to wait until SMC to go Debug Mode on it (which was when I realized that nonlethal front hits were possible). After figuring this out, I was finally able to beat it without any help otherwise. I was happy for this.

Last edited:

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
ALL OF SKY CANON IN SONIC ADVANCE 2... especially the boss fight my god

ArtCelJirArcRes

Professional Eater of Doritos
I'm still stuck on Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed- I know how to beat it, but my Wii remote is shotty. And I don't get that you lose rings when you are Super Sonic. How and why?!?!

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
I'm still stuck on Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed- I know how to beat it, but my Wii remote is shotty. And I don't get that you lose rings when you are Super Sonic. How and why?!?!
Sorry about the Wiimote; my Nunchuk's a bit haywire, too.
About losing rings in Super form, well, it's been a staple since Sonic 2 (but you probably knew that already). To me, it makes it more challenging (beating any Sonic game with a Super Sonic that didn't lose rings would be too easy imo), plus the rings work as an energy source to fuel his Super form.

Hey guys, I'm gonna make a xat for the club, and it's gonna have Sonic radio stations!!! XD

Edit: Done! http://xat.com/Sonikku Too bad Sonic's Xat of the Generations was already taken...

Last edited:

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
@DarkSnivy Alright, thanks for letting me know!

@ace_45 Welcome! Cool Silver Drawing!

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
How can I put my drawings on here??? I have an epic Sonic-Shadow-Sonic drawing, but I don't know how to show it! Help!
If it's on your computer, I suppose you could get a Photobucket or DeviantArt account (if you haven't already), upload the drawing, and post its image or link URL here. Someone else might have a better way or better tips to do this, though.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Thanks guys~

and yep,it's ok with me^.^
Alright, I added your two drawings. If others have art that they'd like to share, I can add it there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.