• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic's Club of the Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Favourite Sonic Character: Sonic da! lol
Favourite Sonic Game: Sonic Generations
Sonic Fan Since: 2003 when I was 6

Yay glad I can join this awesome sonic club : )

Hello chao your so cute!

Last edited:

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Welcooooooooooome!

Thank you : )

I got a funny topic.

Does any one miss Big the cat?

Because I read on sonic stadium that he will be no longer used and even if he wasn't a good player, I would still like to see cameos of him.

Yes, I miss the Big guy (See what I did there?)
Although I thought that was an April Fools joke just like the article before and after it.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Haha, I know just wanted to see what you guyz think of him cause he gets a lot of hate :/
Ok how about another new topic then.

Will Sonic get a new era of game play?
like Classic, Dreamcast and Modern because no new main series games have been announced and Sonic 4 was for downloadable content and to relive the classic games.

DarkSnivy

Well, I wouldn't want SEGA to change his design, he looks fine the way he is. I do think there should be more games/another era though.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Ok then, I think this club is a little slow because no new Sonic main series games are announced :/ I hope some come soon because Sonic games are loads of fun! :)

Club was bumped back in May so sorry but it must be closed! SoMaPoKiTo you are free to create a new thread for your club. Anyone else should get permission from them if SoMaPoKiTo decides not to re-make the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.