• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic's Club of the Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Favourite Sonic Character: Sonic da! lol
Favourite Sonic Game: Sonic Generations
Sonic Fan Since: 2003 when I was 6

Yay glad I can join this awesome sonic club : )

Hello chao your so cute!

Last edited:

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Welcooooooooooome!

Thank you : )

I got a funny topic.

Does any one miss Big the cat?

Because I read on sonic stadium that he will be no longer used and even if he wasn't a good player, I would still like to see cameos of him.

Yes, I miss the Big guy (See what I did there?)
Although I thought that was an April Fools joke just like the article before and after it.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Haha, I know just wanted to see what you guyz think of him cause he gets a lot of hate :/
Ok how about another new topic then.

Will Sonic get a new era of game play?
like Classic, Dreamcast and Modern because no new main series games have been announced and Sonic 4 was for downloadable content and to relive the classic games.

DarkSnivy

Well, I wouldn't want SEGA to change his design, he looks fine the way he is. I do think there should be more games/another era though.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Ok then, I think this club is a little slow because no new Sonic main series games are announced :/ I hope some come soon because Sonic games are loads of fun! :)

Club was bumped back in May so sorry but it must be closed! SoMaPoKiTo you are free to create a new thread for your club. Anyone else should get permission from them if SoMaPoKiTo decides not to re-make the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.