• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sony Computer Entertainment Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see any thread like this. I even searched the forums for it. So now I'm making one.

Mods, if there's already a thread like this, please inform me.

Welcome to the Sony Computer Entertainment club.

What you can do here:

- Discuss the various video games coming out for sony systems
- Exchange PSN id's and make new friends
- When the club has enough members, we'll have monthly tournament on various games such as Warhawk, Resistance, Socom and Call of Duty.

Rules:

- All SPPF club rules apply
- PM me if you want to contribute anything to the club
- Use proper spelling and proper grammar. Any posts like 'i leik teh vidoe gmaes s0ny teh r0x0rs !!11one' will result in an immediate ban.
- You must have a postcount of thirty to join this club.
- To join this club you must follow this layout: The playstation is the future; [insert consoles you have here]
- No flaming and bashing of other consoles is allowed. If you have something bad to say about them, do so in a civilised manner.
- I will be visiting the profiles of club members regularly. If you have been inactive for more than three weeks, your name will be deleted from the club list.
- Don't flame. Don't SPAM. Don't troll. Any of the three will be reported..
- Absolutely NO one-liners. It will be reported and you will be banned for a week.

There are the current rules and will be updated from time to time.

So you want to be a Co-owner:

There will be no co-owners for a while in this club. I will be monitoring everyone of you. If you are helpful, active in the forums as well as in the club, you will receive a PM from me.

Infraction System:

This infraction point system will be used in the club. If you post when you are banned, you will be reported and receive a real infraction.

Improper joining layout: 1 points
Bashing other consoles: 2 points
Trolling/SPAMing: 3 points+report
Improper Grammar: 3 points
One-liners: 3 points+report
Flaming other members: 5 points+report

3 points: 1 week ban
6 points: 2 week ban
9 points: 1 month ban
12+ points: Permaban

If you reform your ways and act properly your previous infractions will be forgotten.

Ban List:

No one yet. Be glad.

Sony Computer Entertainment Club:

Owner:
poke poke

Members:

Banners/Userbars:

We have none yet, but if you can make one, by all means do so.

pppbpbpffftt! I think so little of this that I will only make rude noises to express how I feel. Uuurp!

Status
Not open for further replies.