• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sony E3 Media Summit Conference

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
It's me again!

Anyway, it's starts in 20 minutes. I think Sony actually has a chance of being the best at E3, since Microsoft and Nintendo dissapointed.

They better have some funny moments.

The other conferences were noticeably lacking in funniness.

BigLutz

Banned
Damn good conference, that one Sony Download Game with the Puzzles seemed interesting. Great Killzone 2 Trailer showing off the amazing graphics. New Home look, and MGS 4's exclusivity confirmed with a amazing sword fight. Sony didnt rely on a rock band like Mircrosoft, or Statistics like Microsoft and Nintendo. They just showed games, Games GAMES!

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Damn good conference, that one Sony Download Game with the Puzzles seemed interesting. Great Killzone 2 Trailer showing off the amazing graphics. New Home look, and MGS 4's exclusivity confirmed with a amazing sword fight. Sony didnt rely on a rock band like Mircrosoft, or Statistics like Microsoft and Nintendo. They just showed games, Games GAMES!

Your kidding me right? The conference sucked.

Seriously, the Playstation Home thing made me sleep, the KillZone trailer has been out since last week, they actually said that UMD is succesful and had bad jokes(Chewbacca WTF!?).

Only MGS4 saved the day.

Microsoft was the worst of the bunch. I think Nintendo and Sony tied in suckage.

I'm so mad at the crap these companies are giving us.

I cried when Chewbacca came out.

Also, terrible attempts to be funny, **** games, OMG I CAN WATCH MOVIES ON MAH TV NAO, overall complete akwardness, failed attempt to use an internet meme, ect.

Anybody who thought that was actually good is a fool. Easily the worst of the 3 conferences, and that's saying something because they all sucked.

BigLutz

Banned
The Playstation Home showed a huge update to the surroundings, then again I am a Playstation Home fan and have been salivating over it for a while. As for the KillZone Trailer, its been out since last night, it was released with the Conference that aired after Microsoft's Conference. As for the Star Wars PSP, it will probably sell better than Microsoft's Puke Green X Box 360, especially with the Star Wars fans. Also dont forget the confirmed exclusives PS3 gets Haze this year, as well as UT 3 with PC Mods, and MGS 4 is again confirmed exclusive ONLY for the PS3.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I cried when Chewbacca came out.

Also, terrible attempts to be funny, **** games, OMG I CAN WATCH MOVIES ON MAH TV NAO, overall complete akwardness, failed attempt to use an internet meme, ect.

Anybody who thought that was actually good is a fool. Easily the worst of the 3 conferences, and that's saying something because they all sucked.

And you know whats worse? This is the second conference in a row that Sony puts the pricing of a console at 599.

Incredible. I thought it would be the best conference but, IMO, was tied for the "least worse".

BigLutz

Banned

I assume that you like You Tube like Montages, 10 Minutes of a Garage Band, poor singing with a very ugly woman on Rock Band, statistics statistics and more statistics, and a Step Arobics game. Instead of 50 trailers being shown, exclusivity being confirmed for several games, and a variety of new games being shown. Take your fan boy blinders off.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I assume that you like You Tube like Montages, 10 Minutes of a Garage Band, poor singing with a very ugly woman on Rock Band, statistics statistics and more statistics, and a Step Arobics game. Instead of 50 trailers being shown, exclusivity being confirmed for several games, and a variety of new games being shown. Take your fan boy blinders off.

We got to see Donkey Kong.

BigLutz

Banned
Not to mention a new entertainment pack at a low price with games, a UMD Movie, and a 1 GIG stick.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time

You are telling him to take out his fanboy blinds. How ironic...

We are ALL fanboys. But some of knowShow to respect a good game when we see it.

And what does exclusive games have to do with it? We knew Haze, MGS4 and Heavenly Sword would be exclusive, so whats your point?

BTW, we all know UMD movies sucks. We all know that Sony has failed in a good handheld expirience.

Last edited:

BigLutz

Banned
We got to see Donkey Kong.

You really want to compare Donkey Kong to the variety of games we have just seen?

We knew Haze, MGS4 and Heavenly Sword would be exclusive, so whats your point?

MGS 4 and UT 3's exclusivity has been in question if you follow any news. Especially from the X Box Fan boys, up until a few minutes ago everyone thought that UT 3 was being released on both systems, now we know PS3 will be getting it first.

You just described the Sony conference. Just replace the Rock Band stuff with Home, an even shittier game and a complete clone of Second Life, and an "ugly woman" with a nervous ****tard who can't even talk correctly in front of an audience.

But I guess you enjoy 50 trailers of non-exclusive games that we already knew were coming out!

BigLutz

Banned
I didnt see any News Montages at the Sony Conference like there was at the Nintendo Conference to eat up time, nor did I see any statistics. Instead Sony focused on Games. Oh and lets not forget that, that 'shittier game' is free. You can download it or not, as for the guy speaking, it isn't his fault he has problems speaking, then again he did pretty much let the trailers speak for themselves.

I didnt see any News Montages at the Sony Conference like there was at the Nintendo Conference to eat up time, nor did I see any statistics. Instead Sony focused on Games. Oh and lets not forget that, that 'shittier game' is free. You can download it or not, as for the guy speaking, it isn't his fault he has problems speaking, then again he did pretty much let the trailers speak for themselves.

"PS2 continues to revolutionize the industry! Over 100,000,000 users worldwide!"

"UMD is a rousing success, and this just makes it better!"

"Look at all this Bluray!"

It focused on gimmicks like Home, NEW PSP COLORS INCLUDING STAR WORS!, and games, which 95% of the load isn't exclusive in any way, and 100% of which we already knew about and didn't especially care.

BigLutz

Banned
It focused on gimmicks like Home,

After Nintendo's New Scale/Weight Loss Machine I dont think anything else at E3 can even come close to being called a Gimmick. Or of course lets not forget X Box Live's new "Scene It" Controller! Again atleast Home is something free to the consumers.

NEW PSP COLORS INCLUDING STAR WORS!

X Box 360 in a beautiful Puke Green Color!

and games, which 95% of the load isn't exclusive in any way,

Yes all those games coming out for the PSP they showed, those are so not exclusive, Uh huh, and many of the games shown in the second set of trailers like Folk Lore, Little Big Planet, War Hawk, and more, all of those are coming out some where else too right? Right?!

and 100% of which we already knew about and didn't especially care.

So you already knew about the Sandbox Super Hero game coming out for the PS3 Exclusivly? You know the one that they announced today.

Now, the problem here is that you're assuming that I liked the Microsoft conference any better than the Sony one. You're using Microsoft things to counter equally shitty Sony things, when I hated them both.

I found this on /v/, which pretty much sums it up.

[img139]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6232/1184188038034xy1.jpg[/img139]

But yeah, just keep posting, silly Sony fantard. Nobody really cares, as they've ruined E3. Sony's conference didn't fare any better than the other's, and no boring and "Youtube-quality" game presentations will change that.

Last edited: