• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

soo what are you doing to pass the time till D/P comes out

Rootbeer

I got my gamecube back from my buddy and I started heart-hunting in Twilight Princess but I finished that yesterday so now.....probably crying

Solar Crimson

A Crimson Tide
Playing Bleach Ds 2nd and other games. Going to school.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
KIlling time on the internet, watching Star Trek, and trying to think of a way to earn some money. >_>

Edgewalker_001

Milotic trainer
Just found out that my Gold cartridges battery's still got some juice!!!
That means: Playing Pokémon gold all over again...

Edgewalker_001

Milotic trainer
I've found a new mission in life!!! To play trough ALL Sonic games released =)
Yup, that means I gotta buy a few, download some, and pray to GOD I find one or two on Ebay...

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I know most of you don't have any ._.

I laugh at that comment XD

Possibly just playing my gameboy FR raising my top pokemon to lv 100. And since after our spring break launch will just be 2 weeks away so time should pass by fast.

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
I am not really doing much right now to pass the time until D/P comes out. Maybe I should start a new file on Pokemon Yellow or continue training up my Dragonair on my Pokemon Gold.

I'm trying to finally complete the Hoenn Pokédex in Ruby (I've given up on National until DP -_-), minus Deoxys. All I've got left is a Latias I need to trade over from Sapphire once I catch it...which is proving much harder than it should be. It's down to 1 HP (thanks to a ninjask I had to train for the occasion), and I had paralyzed it (with a fast Pikachu I had trained for the occasion), but as soon as I trapped it with Shadow Tag (courtesy of a Wobbuffet I had to train to make it withstand more than two attacks) to try to capture it, it used Refresh, and broke out of about 30 Poké Balls...so now I have to train another Pokémon - fast, with a sleep-inducing move so it can't use Refresh.

-_- I think it's more trouble than it's worth, I can't imagine how I'll catch both Cresselia and Mesprit...

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Breeding until UK release.