• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SOPA - and the End Of The Internet!!!

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
If SOPA ever does get passed, we should all spam government websites with links to the Pirate Bay. They'd have to take their own sites down.

Last edited:

ForeverFlame

Who gives a ****? Anonymous isn't some high pedigree of internet warriors. It's comprised of random schmucks (literally - random twitter users unintentionally contributed to the DDoS attacks by clicking pastehtml links). And those silly rules are just a parody of Fight Club anyway.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I would vote against it, but i don't live in the US country nor my nacionality is american.
However this new law woudln't just affect the US but several countries around it.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
So basically any industiralized country except for most of Africa would be affected. Wow. An entire Internet shutdown. That's shocking. Fight for all you're worth, everybody!

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
SOPA wants to make the world into a hideous parody of 1984, and it's disgusting how much power a few Congressmen in America have over this very Earth.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
wow i just saw an add to support sopa and they didt even mention shutting down websites such as youtube those lying bastards

Not shutting down Youtube more like regulating Youtube. It's basically getting rid of video that are copyrights for example AMVs.

Not shutting down Youtube more like regulating Youtube. It's basically getting rid of video that are copyrights for example AMVs.

No. Definitely a shutdown. If you only knew how many of the videos had copyrighted content in them, you'd realize the impossibility of salvaging youtube.

Any time the government gets involved with anything, it gets messed up even more than before. They start regulating schools closely, and suddenly running on the playground, the game of dodgeball, and peanut butter sandwiches are banned and pizza becomes a vegetable. (I'm not making any of this up)
Letting the government get near the internet is as reckless as letting the fox guard the henhouse.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I wonder how the world would manage to survive without the internet