• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sora's Works

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
I don't have too much Pokemon, I've been busy with commissions. But I'll show you what I got!

You'll see different usernames (Corona, Sora-kun, and Wendigo) They're all me, just posted on different sites.

-- Pokemon Art --
Team Cloudburst: For PMDAdventure on FurAffinity, it's a group where you draw to complete challenges.
Sora-kun badge: My animal persona, a thylacine, as a badge. Following the tutorial by Northern Lights.

-- Pet Site Commissions --
Subeta Commission 1: Commission on the pet site Subeta.
Chicken Smoothie Commission: Commission on the pet site Chicken Smoothie.

-- Other Series Fanart --
(Mostly Golden Sun)
Roc Feather: The Roc Feather from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

-- Fan Characters --
Chibi pair: My personal characters sharing headphones.
Chibi jackal: A chibi of my Twitter RP character, Keavi.

Last edited:

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Thanks! I quite like the feather too.

I'm interning at a graphic design firm in Tokyo and one of my assignments was to design some summer greeting cards (Shochuumimai.) THe only criteria given was that it must have the saying "Shochuuomimai moushiagemasu" (I didn't get a good translation from my supervisor) and it must have "cool imagery."

CLICK TO VIEW (FurAffinity link. Sorry! My Photobucket is giving me lip!)

This card didn't make the cut since dandelions in Japan are considered a spring flower and not a summer flower. I still like it.

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Two pieces.

Pony N. idk what I was thinking. There's a version with colored lines on my FurAffinity.
ponyN.png

I made this on my work computer, which uses Japanese Mac color profiles. The colors didn't keep when I brought it over to my American Windows computer, but it still looks decent even though it's faded.

This is pages for my work diary, where I write what I did at work in both Japanese and English.
smallerstarpageproper.jpg