• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

sorry 2 say but serebii froms is not a wed site 2 go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

junoir13

Junny Wanna Hug<3 x)
ok i got this verizon internet secuity suite that protetes my computer and it say not 2 go on it cuz its a fraud wedsite but i dont belive that i want u guys 2 make a flase reporte email this: fraudsubmission@verizon.net
with this subject:reporting false positve www.serebiiforms.com

indigestible_wad

Serebii is labelled as an unprotected site because vBulletin forums cost money. Or at least I think so. I might be mixing my facts up. I do know that it's vBulletin's, not serebii's fault that makes that mark. The spyware is definitely not from serebii, as there are only google ads here. You can pick up spyware from anything; it's easy to slip through defenses.

XxSaintx

Serebii is labelled as an unprotected site because vBulletin forums cost money. Or at least I think so. I might be mixing my facts up. I do know that it's vBulletin's, not serebii's fault that makes that mark. The spyware is definitely not from serebii, as there are only google ads here. You can pick up spyware from anything; it's easy to slip through defenses.
vBulliten forums cost about $20 USD. Also what browser are you using junoir13? Internet Explorer occasionally does that but Mozilla Firefox does not.

Shuam

righteous
I just went to the vBulletin site. It's $160 per liscense, and $30 to renew each year.
On topic:
Just switch your web browser.

Last edited:

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
yes but i have found out that i have 3 spyware im not sure if its from here
Um...what the eff is wrong with you?

You say that the "froms" is not a "wed site 2 go on", yet you immediately say that you aren't sure whether or not 3 forms of spyware were from here. You can't make claims that you have no proof of.

xnatalie410

Pokémon Master
^^^ I usually try not to curse so much on the Serebii forums just for the young one's... No worries.

Anyways, on topic, serebiiforums.com ~= serebii.net
No threat. Just a website like any other.

PsiUmbreon

SerebiiFORMS is not a site. It's serebiiforUms that is a site. Check your spelling next time.

*uses Thread Seal*

Status
Not open for further replies.