• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sorta New, Need friends

Cubones_Mother

Go Super Sandslash!
Hey, My name is Cubones Mother (For short, call me Kikia). Ive been here for a while but haven't become active until two months ago or so. Currently I'm breeding pokemon (Piplups mostly, but then it's on to Gastlys) and was just looking for some new friends maybe

sabatadjango

master of light
HI and welcome!

Vinn Croix

Missing Number
Hello. Enjoy your stay. Also, if you'd like some help breeding, I might be of some assistance. Just ask away.

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
Hey man (Or woman) (I fail at genders so don't be surprised >_>)

Anyways, welcome to the forum and I really hope of seeing you around.

If you need help with breeding I got most of all the info you need so I got your back and also, don't worry, I'll be your friend. I could never leave someone hanging like that ^^