• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SOS Brigade - Serebii Branch (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Hello all, and welcome to the SOS Brigade. It's a pleasure to have you.

haruhif000dzr4.jpg

This club is for anybody who is a fan of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, an anime that's about an eccentric girl named Haruhi who makes a club called the SOS Brigade to find aliens, time travellers, and espers (psychics), yet she doesn't realize that three of her members are those. It's an excellent anime and that's why I believe there should be a club about it.

In this club we can talk about M.O.H.S., share stories, add pictures, and maybe even organize events as a group for anything Serebii throws at us. I just ask for you all to follow a few rules.

1) SPPF Rules.
2) Do not bash the anime. This is a fanclub, not a haterclub.
3) No flaming anybody's opinions.
4) Appropiate pictures have to be posted (aka nothing dirtier than the anime itself). Same goes for discussion.
5) If we ever organize events, we work as a team and not individuals.

Brigade Chief: TPMX (ASOS)
Deputy Chief: (looking for one)
Members:

XTemari (ASOS)
CuteDrew667 (ESOS)
moonchild (SSOS)

Brigade Branches:

SOS Brigade - Main brigade, located in Japan (all Japanese members of this club are a part of the SOS)
ASOS Briagde - Secondary brigade, located in California, USA (all American members part of ASOS)
ESOS Brigade - Brigade branch, located in England, but includes entire United Kingdom. (all UK members part of ESOS)
SSOS Brigade - Brigade branch, actually this one! (First S short for Serebii, used for location unknown members)

Banners:

Once enough members join, I'll start making banners.

Websites:
www.asosbrigade.com - English dub site
www.haruhi.tv - Japanese site
www.sos-dan.com - English fan site

Alright, I guess that's everything. Thanks for joining!

Opening topic for new members: What is your favorite character from the anime?

Last edited:

TPMX

Beans backing up...

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
yay! I think Mikuru is sweet, but Haruhi's ma fave girl cus she has got attitude, and Kyon is just fab =3 I love the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, can I join please?

~CuteDrew667~

TPMX

Beans backing up...
yay! I think Mikuru is sweet, but Haruhi's ma fave girl cus she has got attitude, and Kyon is just fab =3 I love the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, can I join please?

~CuteDrew667~

Why not. lol *add*

Alright, once we get 5 members I'll add names to those 5 (Kyon, Haruhi, Mikuru, Itsuki, Yuki), and then hire a Deputy Chief. Claiming for names will start once the 5th member joins.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Well, yeah. But then again you can find tons of people doing the dance on Youtube. lol

*adds*

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
Why not. lol *add*

Alright, once we get 5 members I'll add names to those 5 (Kyon, Haruhi, Mikuru, Itsuki, Yuki), and then hire a Deputy Chief. Claiming for names will start once the 5th member joins.

oh oh oh, me wanna be Haruhi!!! when ya do like xD

here's a pic me loves of Haruhi:

250px-The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzu.jpg

TPMX

Beans backing up...
oh oh oh, me wanna be Haruhi!!! when ya do like xD

Well we gotta wait for a 5th member though. lol

Two great news items for you all to listen to.

1) New ASOS Brigade episode. Sadly, they won't let us see a thing of the dub, so they replaced it with otaku fans doing the dance. www.asosbrigade.com

2) Buy.com is offering cheap Haruhi DVDs. The normal is $19, the Limited Edition is $41. Plus, if it's your first time using it, use Google Checkout. You'll save $10 (Normal: $9, Le $31) Check it out. I believe it's only national shipping (US), but here's one for the UK at £30.45

Random Pic:

Blurgers

C.H.O.
Holy crap! I gotta join this club! This anime rocks!

-Blurgers

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
hey, can I join? I love this anime! it rocks! xDD
my fave character are Ryoko and Tsuruya (wouldn't expect that, would ya?)