• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SOS to A-OK withing 24 hours!

Which do you own?

• Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WiiWare/Etc

• None, I'm just here to pass time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonGuardianBill

Pokemon Guardian
I am offering a Mystery Dungeon (for ALL MD games, excluding WiiWare) rescue service. Fainted in a dungeon? I'll handle it. Just send me your SOS mail. Please format it in an easily readable way. PM me or post the code here. I'll respond to PMs faster. Emails i will also respond to. Most rescues are done withing 24 hours. Due to me resetting my Sky just a month ago, Sky rescues may take longer. Good luck on your rescues!

Team Endeavor
L51 Riolu (Bill)
L51 Eevee (Eona)
--
--

I also have school stuff and all that, so don't expect an instant rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Profesco

gone gently
We already have rescue/help/SOS threads here. Please use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.