• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Souku's Project 365: Pokémon 2

DarkSnivy

Been lurking around here for about a month, only bothered to sign in today XD I'm still following this though^^
Anywho, these are all looking great :D I went through them all and I just love them <3
My top 5 are now Latios, Glavantula, Swanna, Glameow and Cinccino :3

Estellise

peachy
Ah, the Roserade picture is probably my favourite of your works now. Nice and detailed, plus Roserade is awesome. :) :608:

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Why hasn't there been any updates yet? It's been more than a month since the last upload and I've been waiting for a while already. Hopefully nothing bad happened and hope to see an update...

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Why hasn't there been any updates yet? It's been more than a month since the last upload and I've been waiting for a while already. Hopefully nothing bad happened and hope to see an update...

Souku did say she did have some problems with her internet connection last time. I don't know if this is the case this time but I'm guessing we will hear from her sooner or later. I hope she's got some great drawings in store for us if/when she returns.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Souku did say she did have some problems with her internet connection last time. I don't know if this is the case this time but I'm guessing we will hear from her sooner or later. I hope she's got some great drawings in store for us if/when she returns.

Yeah, that's as far as I know on what's been happening to her. Still hoping here...