• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Souku's Project 365 with Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
ZOMFG, Hitmonchan is gorgeous!!

On a side note, yes, I do remember Delibird. I love Delibird :D

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Aw, Lapras... =)

I hope that's one you redo because I agree with you, Lapras deserves to be drawn better than that.

Interesting take on Flygon, though I like reptilian Flygon better. Also, rushed pic is rushed.

Last edited:

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Time to comment!

Delibird - This would've been better for Christmas. I wonder what it's eating...
Lapras - is ok. I like the take but yeah, hopefully it can be redone if possible.
Sharpedo - That too I never realized until I saw it really was just it's head. No tail surprisingly. The pic's great.
Qwilfish - is pretty good. Imagine if you got hit by it's attack 0_0
Flygon - I must say that it's wonderful but I would've like it if it looked more dragonic. But it does work.
Igglybuff - Pretty good looking and cute.
Shuppet - ditto with what I'd say to Ghost types. :)
Venusaur - Awesome. 'bout time another starter showed it's face up. I agree with you, it's great in greyscale but I would've liked it colored. Oh well, I'll not mourn on that since colored or not, it's an undeniably great pic.

Nate the;448;

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Mawile reminds me of something in Nightmare Before Christmas.

Venusaur is just breathtaking. Well done :D

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Commenting time!

Mawile - Whoa, it's creepy. The style's pretty good.
Pidgeot - I like the fact that it looks more like an eagle than a pigeon here. I'd bet it'd have higher stats if that's what it looked like. It's fierce but poor little Magikarp.
Zebstrika - is just incredible. One of the best so far this month.

DarkSnivy

Dat Pidgeot...and Zebstrika...amazing :D

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Shut up, you suck at describing your skill. Genesect (I pronounce it Ge-Ne-Sect too, by the way) is absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait until this year ends so I can go through looking at all pictures you've done. Are you going to do something big for the final day of the year?

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I just have to say, this is amazing. I'm speechless. A lot of these are among the best fan art I've ever seen.

Banette and Cacturne especially are works of perfection. I can't compliment you enough!

I am just loving these. These are incredibly well drawn, (by hand or on computer?) I actually want to sig the Garchomp picture. May I? Credit will be given, of course.

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Shuppet: More significant considering I now have a Shuppet in Fizzy Bubbles, but I think that's an awesome pic of him, and a friend of mine would love it.
Venusaur: Nicely done, you really pulled off the black/white idea.
Mawile: Looks like it could be a PfH pic...
Pidgeot: I think it has a nicely drawn Magikarp dinner too... lol
Zangoose: My Seviper liked how that Zangoose you drew tasted... XD
Serperior: I hope it's swimming towards me so I can hug it... :D

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
That Cobalion looks ****ing majestic!

Many of these are absolutely stunning. It's interesting to see the progression from the beginning of the year till now. You have improved vastly over time, and some of the color detail and textures in these are truly amazing -- not to mention your concepts are highly original and brilliantly excecuted. Goldeen, for example, wow!

I look forward to seeing the full pokedex one day.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Ha! I'm finally back after one week of absence because I was sick. Still sick but still, much better than then and wow! Already December! Woohoo, best month of the year, not to mention it's the last month. One month left to go... Anyways, time for me to comment then.

Serperior - Nice idea of showing it swimming. The watery effects are great.
Durant - It looks like it came out of a scene in a movie.
Cobalion - Incredible! It's sooo awesome....
Goldeen - I like this. Lovely and calming.
Whiscash - Great job with him. Love how he looks while trying to do that earthquake.

Now only 31 Pokemon left for the year! Can't wait to see 'em and hope to see a continuation next year. Watching this until it's finished. :)

vespiqueen

These are amazing! I couldn't possibly choose any favorites because they're all so good. Can't wait to see the rest of December! :)

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
Umg, Thundurus looks incredible!

I know you hate the design for the dude, but your interpretation is wicked, I really like how you left out the spots in favor of fur, it makes it look more intimidating -- and lighting effects are unf!

Splendid work.

Even though you don't like Thundurus I think you did a great job with it. The way you draw lightning is really great and it really stands out in this black/white picture.
I also recommend drawing Tornadus and Landorus in their Therian formes, as the spots are a little less random.
Anyway, congratulations on reaching the last month, but I hope you will keep going to you have done all the pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.