• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Souku's Project 365 with Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiaAsakura

Lie to me.
These are amazing.
I quite admire your shading style.

I am in LOVE with these! Oh My gosh amazing!

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
OK commenting time and wow, this is my 700th post!

Weavile - I like this. Really cool job for one of my fave Pokes. About time that he appeared.
Spinarak - Really nice too and I agree with rosierjay on this drawing.
Teddiursa - Cute. Pretty simple but it works.
Manaphy - I really like the style on how this was done. It's also very simple, but very effective. I also like the view that you gave for it.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Sceptile. Is. Amazing! It looks just like a raptor.

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Wow, Sceptile's a dinosaur! /kidgawk

But seriously, that's a very cool looking Sceptile, I like the detail you always do on reptilian Pokemon. Looks like something that could run me down easily! XD

EDIT: Wow, that Celebi drawing has an impressive background. Plus it's cute... :)

Last edited:

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I have to comment since the last two were very impressive.

Sceptile - This is just awesome. Love your interpretation to make him look more like a dinosaur.
Celebi - 'bout time that you got the mascot of the website. I must say that it's simple but very nice because the effect of the background is really nice, not to mention that the colors are lovely and Celebi itself is very well done though as I said simple. Overall, great pic.

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Wow, have I mentioned that I like your reptile drawings? I never would've thought you'd do it with Magmortar, though, and I like the subtle flame coming out of its mouth that looks like a tongue flicking out the way a lizard would have it. Very nice job, Magmortar's yet another of my faves.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Wow, 300 days into the year and still going strong! Time flies, how will you end the month of October and how will you end this year? I wonder if you'll continue to finish the rest next year... Oh well, time will tell.

Jigglypuff - It's fine. The effect of the music notes is good.
Magmortar - I love how you did this guy. He looks like a gigantic dino! I love how you do your reptillian pics because oftentimes, they end up pretty awesome. That and the bird pics too.
Pichu - Aww. It's pretty cute.

edit: Gengar - From cuteness to this. O_O It's scary... But it's suits the week rather well. So it's fine.

Last edited:

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Aw, Pichu cuteness!

And Gengar creepiness... Again, a friend of mine would probably love seeing this.

And OK, Samurott coolness. Not bad on these ones.

Souku

Thanks for the comments, guys. :) I can't believe it's the second last month of the year now, and we start it off with a pokémon that looks cooler than Swalot at least, haha. Can't believe how fast this year has gone by.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Thanks for the comments, guys. :) I can't believe it's the second last month of the year now, and we start it off with a pokémon that looks cooler than Swalot at least, haha. Can't believe how fast this year has gone by.
Must agree with you. This year sure has gone by so fast... Really can't believe that it's November already. October for some reason has always been a slow but rather exciting month for me I must admit.

Samurott - This is just awesome! Love how you did him and the colors and all are that great.
Swalot - It's just scaaaary! Fitting for what we call Halloween...
Luxray - Great. A nice change from seeing that Swalot. I must say that he's really that awesome and yeah, love it that he looks more realisitic on this one. Good job here.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Commenting time

Tepig - Awesome job with him.
Trubbish - Interesting interpretation. If it looked more like this, it would've been a bit better.
Regirock - Love this style just like on the other Regis.
Hitmonchan - Once again, it's interesting and it's awesome too. It kinda does remind me of the creatures from other games.

- Nate the;448;

Status
Not open for further replies.