• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Souku's Project 365 with Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrand

Indomitable
You've surely redeemed Thundurus with that picture, if only his in-game design was like that. It looks like a Samurott that took a level in badass.

And that buizel... perhaps the most adorable thing ever? No, definitely the most adorable thing ever.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Zorua - It's a pretty nice idea. It kinda reminds me of some sad scenes I've seen in books and shows.
Thundurus - Wow! He just looks more powerful. I tell you, if only he looked more like this...
Giratina - Another greyscale pic and it's quite nicely done.
Buizel - Cute! Quite a nice contrast from the last few pics.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I've noticed something. You've been improving a lot with your latest works and when you started this, you're already one of the best artists here in the website. I have to say that. Only 21 days to go left.

Terrakion - I like how he looks like more here than in the game. In the game, he looks a little weird but here, much more powerful.
Starmie - Simple but pretty good.
Froslass - It's scary and definitely that's something you don't want to see this Christmas. Thankfully there's no winter here :) Great job with this.
Huntail - I dunno what fish is it too but I've seen it (in pics). Huntail is pretty neat admittedly.
Cubchoo - A much better idea I have to say than the actual design. Love how it does it's Ice beam or whatever that attack is.

And by the way, this is my 800th post. About time too.

edit: Well since no one bothered to comment, may as well comment on this post. About two weeks left, this project's gonna be done. Almost there now!

Buneary - Like the interpretation on this!
Espeon - You did OK on my fave Eeveelution.
Spheal - It's cute!
Sneasel - I like him more here. Especially his claws.
Rhydon - It's really good, especially the lava flows. Nice idea on him.
Beautifly - Love this. The scenery is pretty good.

Last edited:

DarkSnivy

Ermahgerd. That Gallade is beautiful.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Wow! What great works for the last few days and unbelievably enough, only one week left, this year's gonna end and so does this project. As one of your biggest supporters, I must say congrats and a job well done on making it this far in your project. How time really flies.

Psyduck - I like it, especially how you did his eye.
Nosepass - I kinda know how you feel especially when you share your experiences with these Pokemon. I also don't like those kinds of Pokemon too but it turned out good, really.
Gallade - Wow, like his counterpart, this guy turned out awesome. The pose is good and the design.. Not sure exactly if the designers at the Pokemon Company/Nintendo can make anything like this because it's a lot more awesome that what they can do. Great job!
Shuckle - The colors used here are actually pretty good. Nice and vibrant.
Clefable - That would've been a really great idea. Imagine that. Too bad it didn't push through but nonetheless, it did turn out good.
Heatmor - He looks much better here than the actual design. One of those Pokes admittedly that looks better realistically.
Hydreigon - Whoa! That is absolutely epic! (What other word can I use?) This is one of the best you've done for the entire project I tell you. In fact, he looks a lot like a powerful legendary here. Seriously, incredible job on this!

And notice that my post is in red and green? I'm in the Christmas spirit now.
I greet you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Have to say, checking this everyday is the highlight of my morning. gonna be sad to see it finish. but it's been incredible to see the variety and details of all your pokemon.
thank you for sharing this all with us.
Merry Christmas.

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
SNEASELLLLL!!!!! :D Watch out for those claws, you might've drawn them too sharp! ^_^'

And that Gallade is totally boss. I kinda hope Sera, my lady Kirlia in FB, grows up and has a son so he can be that cool too! =D

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
flareon!!! holy cow that is super cute. it's amazing that this project is almost done.

i come to serebii everyday just to see the new picture. hope you'll finish the dex someday.
either way this is amazing.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Happy New Year! Congrats on finishing your project and woohoo! You're gonna continue it next year. You definitley did a great job here, well done! For the last time this year... Commenting time!

Blastoise - It's pretty amusing.
Luvdisc - I wish the website picked something more Christmas themed, oh well it did turn out great though. The colors are pretty good.
Castform - I like the effect here of the clouds and the contrast of colors
Moltres - Very good for the last legendary of 2012! The effect of the wings and the background are great.
Flareon - Really, really cute. It's very nice and like how you made it look more feline in appearance.
Meowth - OK, the last Pokemon and I like how you managed with your friends computer and must say that he looks really elegant.

Happy New Year!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Gorgeous end to the year Souku! I'm so glad you'll be continuing this next year! You never know; by the end of it, you may have a whole other set of Pokemon to work with!

3D992

The Living Hologram
Seems that I am one of your lurkers. ;) Amazing job wrapping up the year! The meowth was perfect - especially since it was done on an unfamiliar program/computer. I can't wait until next year's crop of pokemon paintings.

Happy New Year!

Souku

Aww, thank you all so much, guys! It's been a fantastic year and I'm so glad that I got to share this project with you. To all of my followers, thank you for the support and for all of the comments you have left! If your favourite pokémon hasn't been drawn yet, never fear! It will be drawn this year, I am sure. :)

ETA: Check out the 2013 thread here: To the Pokémon!

Last edited:

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Aw, fluffy Flareon! And the Meowth looks like a happy kitty! =D

Can't wait to see what else you'll do! *looks @ new P365*

Status
Not open for further replies.