• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul Eater anyone?

At a quick glance I didn't didn't see any Soul Eater posts- so here we are, the new Soul Eater thread!
I was wondering if anyone here has watched Soul Eater, and if so, who's your favorite character?
Oh, and what Pokemon do you think some of the characters would be?

I think Soul would be a Sableye. ^-^

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I Love Souleater. Blair is my fav character. If She's a pokemon she would be an Umbreon or a leopard.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I always liked Stein.
I have no idea what Pokemon would suit him though...
>__O

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I want to say Stein would be a Spinda.

[img200]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyjq80ztQv1qczibyo1_500.gif[/img200]
[img200]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2914005_o.gif[/img200]
So he's Pathetically Useless (popular fan tier on Smogon)?

Why are we making dumb comparisons?

Anyways, the manga looks like it's going to wrap-up soon. Okubo's spin-off is a fan service filled flop mainly for other reasons. Also, BONES announced they were starting a new project. I wonder...

Last edited:
My favorite in the anime is Soul. He's be a Haunter because of his teeth. Maka would be...uh...pass.

As for Stein, he's a Spinda :p

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Anyways, the manga looks like it's going to wrap-up soon. Okubo's spin-off is a fan service filled flop mainly for other reasons. Also, BONES announced they were starting a new project. I wonder...

The manga's probably got another half a year left or so.

And if Bones says they're announcing something why do you think Soul Eater? They still need to finish Eureka Seven Ao.

My favorite in the anime is Soul. He's be a Haunter because of his teeth. Maka would be...uh...pass.

As for Stein, he's a Spinda :p

BRILLIANT IDEAS HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THEM

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The manga's probably got another half a year left or so.

And if Bones says they're announcing something why do you think Soul Eater? They still need to finish Eureka Seven Ao.
For the reason you just said. I can't find the article that mentioned it though and on top of that they plan to animate the adaption of Zetsuen no Tempest this fall. I'm probably wrong, just taking a guess.

BRILLIANT IDEAS HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THEM
He's pathetically useless and weak like Spinda. Seriously, let's drop this!

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
The manga is almost over but the spin off is just a waste of time and if anyone like's it that's fine but to me, he should have waited until after he finish with soul eater.

Earthia100

OH HECK YEAH I WATCH SOUL EATER!

Why has no one done BlackStar yet? He would be pretty mad that Stein is getting all the spotlight.

I think that BlackStar is a Weavile. A deadly Assassin. Weavile is also a pretty popular Pokemon. :)

Stein is not Spinda! He always struck me as a sablye.

Medusa... a Seviper, I guess.

Death The Kid... well because hot is not a Pokemon I guess he's a Blastoise.