• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul Eater anyone?

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I love Soul Eater!
My favorite characters are Kid and Soul.

I agree with Black*Star being a Loudred.
I think Medusa would be Serperior or Seviper.
I think Lord Death fits as Arceus.
I feel like Patty could be Glameow, maybe.
Giriko I see as Haxorus or Bisharp, because of the blades.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
LOVE SOUL EATER!
My favorite character is Franken Stein
I wouldn't know what he would be... Banette maybe? or Magnemite?

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Stein is my second favorite character.

I don't really think he would be neither. I don't see Stein as a possessed doll or as a floating magnet. But that's just me.

I was going on appearance, Stein is all stitched (banette) with a screw in his head (magnemite)
other then that i really can't think of a pokemon that would really suit him

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
I was going on appearance, Stein is all stitched (banette) with a screw in his head (magnemite)
other then that i really can't think of a pokemon that would really suit him

Now that you put it that way, I see your point. Banette seems more like Stein to me though. Maybe it's because both are kinda creepy.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Okay, revising:
Justin would be Haxorus, because of the guillotine he uses = the blades on Haxorus' face.
That leaves Giriko to be Bisharp.
Also, I think Patty would actually be better as Purloin instead of Glameow, but I still see her as a cat.
Kid would be Ho-oh or Eevee, because both of these pokémon's names and bodies are symmetrical. Girafarig and Alomomola have palindrome names too, but Girafarig's body isn't symmetrical, and I don't see Kid as a pink fish.

Do other people agree? Disagree?

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Kid would be Ho-oh or Eevee, because both of these pokémon's names and bodies are symmetrical. Girafarig and Alomomola have palindrome names too, but Girafarig's body isn't symmetrical, and I don't see Kid as a pink fish.

Do other people agree? Disagree?

I disagree with Kid's pokemon verison (Is that what we're calling it?) shouldn't be symmetrical. He's asymmetrical, shouldn't he's pokemon verison be too? Someone earlier that that maybe Kid should be a Magmortar. See?

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I disagree with Kid's pokemon verison (Is that what we're calling it?) shouldn't be symmetrical. He's asymmetrical, shouldn't he's pokemon verison be too? Someone earlier that that maybe Kid should be a Magmortar. See?

Oh wow, that fits really well! Much better than my ideas.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu

I just see him as a Duskull, on that episode with the black dragon he is wearing a mask like his dad... so yer.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Probably just my opinion...

Stein = Banette
Medusa = Seviper
Crona = Girafarig
Lord Death = Duskinor
Death the Kid = Duskull
Death Scythe = Scizor
Liz = Chancey
Patty = Hapiny
Sid = Golurk