• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul Eater anyone?

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I watched it a while back. It was fun enough, but, well...MAKA PUNCH!

Kid is my favorite character. Hell he's one of my favorite ever, easily the highlight of the show for me.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Probably just my opinion...

Stein = Banette
Medusa = Seviper
Crona = Girafarig
Lord Death = Duskinor
Death the Kid = Duskull
Death Scythe = Scizor
Liz = Chancey
Patty = Hapiny
Sid = Golurk
Maka = Missmagius
Soul = Absol
Black Star = Starmie
Tsubaki = Marwile

So... does we agree?

Yeah!
Except for Black*Star. I still think he's Loudred.
And like was perviously mentioned, Magmorter fits Kid well, because of this picture. But the Dusknoir/Duskull thing for Lord Death and Kid is clever too.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Yeah!
Except for Black*Star. I still think he's Loudred.
And like was perviously mentioned, Magmorter fits Kid well, because of this picture. But the Dusknoir/Duskull thing for Lord Death and Kid is clever too.

Lol yay xD
Ok I actually really like the idea for Black star as Loudred.
I understand why you say Magmorter for kid... but it is so fat! I much prefer him as Duskull. :3

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
My girlfriend absolutely loves this series. She has watched the entire series at least twice over. I thought it was interesting, I have an affinity for the Grim Reaper and monsters in general so I checked it out. I lasted until about the third season and I haven't really picked it up since. She keeps telling me that I need to watch it again, but I don't feel like starting from scratch and if I pick up from where I left off I will definitely be lost.

Dreamy

This is a very interesting anime, I like it well enough, I'm gonna have to watch more of it to really get into it more.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
My girlfriend absolutely loves this series. She has watched the entire series at least twice over. I thought it was interesting, I have an affinity for the Grim Reaper and monsters in general so I checked it out. I lasted until about the third season and I haven't really picked it up since. She keeps telling me that I need to watch it again, but I don't feel like starting from scratch and if I pick up from where I left off I will definitely be lost.

just start from a few episodes before the one you've seen last. it should more or less come back to you.