• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul Eater

The last 3 cast announcements went up right on time for once. Now to wait for the dub itself...

Death: John Swasey

Maka: Laura Bailey

Soul: Micah Solusod

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

The last 3 cast announcements went up right on time for once. Now to wait for the dub itself...

Death: John Swasey

Maka: Laura Bailey

Soul: Micah Solusod

No...no...no....NO! DO NOT WANT!! DO NOT WANT!!

Especially poor Shinigami-sama T_T Looking at his resume, John Swasey is a serious miscasting!

FUNi, post up a test episode to get our feedback and change it T_T

Mimori Kiryu

I thinks he means Death the Kid......Not Shinigami-sama
No, she means Death (or Shinigami-sama as you say). Death the Kid is done by Todd Haberkorn.

I'm not too worried about Maka anymore. Laura Bailey's awesome and I know she'll do a great job. Though I don't know Micah Solusod at all; actually I think this might be his first role. *goes to ANN to see* Hmm...he's a new voice actor. Should be pretty good. I've only heard John Swasey in several different anime so...that's up in the air.

FUNi apparently announced the rest of the main characters at AWA, but the only ones I heard via a video on the YT account is that Troy Baker will be Excalibur and Leah Clark will be Blair (Nyaa~).

Last edited:
More casting!
----
Sid: Kent Williams

Medusa: Luci Christian

Crona: Maxey Whitehead

Eruka: Kate Oxley

Mifune: Robert McCollum

Free: Travis Willingham
----
Another Maxey role, cool (remember, she was just announced to voice Al in FMA Brotherhood)! And here's something they showed at the premiere as a preview for the dub...