• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

soul silver team rating!

telivisionhead

Hey guys this is my in game team for soul silver!
Im gonna keep this fellas for the whole game! :D (WARNING: IM NOT USING LEGENDARIES!)
Im on my 3rd gym badge and I got it easily with heracross!
Heres my team so far all of them are in tough training to get level 30 by the next badge!
1. Halloween the Heracross
Ability: Swarm
Level by the time of post: 24
Moves: Horn Attack, Endure,Aerial Ace!,Brick break!
2. Dr. Rock the geodude: Ability: Rock head
Level by the time of post: 23
Moves: Rock throw,Magnitude,Rock Polish,Rollout
3. Alabama the Flaffy
Ability: Static
Level by the time of post: 23
Moves: Thunder Wave, Flash, Thundershock, Cotton Spore
4. Pie the pigeoto: Ability: Tangled Feet
Level by the time of post: 27
Moves: (Warning Pie's moves arent the best) Gust,Quick Attack,Twister,Featherdance
5. Crocy the croconaw: Ability: Torrent
Level by the time of this post: 23
Moves: Bite,Water gun, Rage( :mad: ), Icefang
And the sixth pokemon is just a spare space left there for any random pokemon to help out in the gym for badges until I get myself a swinub!
Please rate it fairly as Im on my 3rd gym badge and 3rd playthrough of this game. Thankyou

KillerDraco

Er, pretty sure you're supposed to wait until after the 7th Gym for these RMTs, or at least post your planned team; after all, the move pools are going to suck at low levels regardless, since better moves are learned later, as are better TMs. There's nothing to really be gained with an early-game RMT since options are so limited.

Though one thing I notice immediately is that Heracross really wishes it has Guts as its ability; it allows Heracross to be powered up rather than crippled by Status. Plus, Swarm only works if you're low on HP, and only affects your bug type STAB but not fighting, making it unreliable.

telivisionhead

Er, pretty sure you're supposed to wait until after the 7th Gym for these RMTs, or at least post your planned team; after all, the move pools are going to suck at low levels regardless, since better moves are learned later, as are better TMs. There's nothing to really be gained with an early-game RMT since options are so limited.

Though one thing I notice immediately is that Heracross really wishes it has Guts as its ability; it allows Heracross to be powered up rather than crippled by Status. Plus, Swarm only works if you're low on HP, and only affects your bug type STAB but not fighting, making it unreliable.

I'm hoping to get a mamoswin before the 8th badge and Im hoping for all my team to be level 39 minimum by the 7th badge and by the league I want them to be level 42-45 minimum