• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul Symphony Chronicles: A Discussion Topic of the Musical RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay everyone, I decided we should have a place to talk about the RPG. Ideas, suggestions and most importantly announcements. If you have to leave, please post here. If it was an emergency, then I will be lenient. However, the first important discussion.

DEDICATION

Some of the good RPGs usually fail because of a lack of motivation by most of the players with a small group helping to make the thing stay alive. I need motivation that all of us will be on when we can. If you can't, that it is with the most sincere and greatest regret I must ask you to leave. We have not yet completed the prologue, so if you are unable to fulfill these requirements, drop out now. If something occurs, please post here that you need someone to bunny your character. Whenever you have the time, simply PM or write on my message wall and tell me you will be gone. I will give you some time before you return, then you can tell me what happened in better depth, but by that I mean a valid reason.

Starting Sunday and ending on the next Sunday, I will monitor who is on and who is not. If you are on, but don't update, we will talk. If you poof for long periods of time, I will have to try and write you out of the saga. I don;t wish to do that, so please commit to this. Thank you and have a wonderful summer.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay then. We won't hold anything against you. We hope whatever troubles you have will end soon. We won't hate you if you drop out. I will make modifications to the sign-up. Also, it would be nice if you could recommend others to play. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.