• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

sould ash catch meloetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Should be? Yes
Will he? No

I'm holding out for reshiram myself since it seems to be the sealed dragon in the anime.

No, Ash won't catch Meloetta. Meloetta is a legendary Pokèmon, its impossible for Ash to catch it. Since Meloetta feel so happy with Ash, Meloetta will always helping Ash for his journey and need his power to protected from TR :\

BlueDragonfangirl

i don't think so since it would make him over powered and that's a girly pokemon

Its not like Ash hasn't had girly Pokemon before after all *Looks at Chikorita* Oooh.
Too bad your right about the making him look over powered bit, writers hate that of course.
Than again, every Pokemon that falls in love with him always seems to get caught for example Aipom and Chikorita again but

Rowdy

I wouldn't say it's impossible as we've seen Brandon from the Battle Frontier using captured legendaries as has Tobias from DP. I doubt the writers will let him catch her, but it would be nice if Ash could have at least one.

Blessed

Uh no. Meloetta only has 2 choices. To go with Dawn to help her out in her Contests by soothing People's hearts watching, or go back to dwelling in the forest.

Last edited:

shelldude400

Status
Not open for further replies.