• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul's Flawless and Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

hey you didn't respond to my offer for your dw charmander and treecko

Summer Sun!
i have a flawless japanese ditto
would you trade it for your ALAMOS darkrai flawless?

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Oh my... a giveaway? o.o Of flawless, shiny Eevees? ='D Truly?! *resists the urge to squeal in delight* >w< I think I shall have to say this up front... I don't really have anything special that I can give at the moment due to some complicated problems with my router. ´•.•` See, for some weird reason, the Wi-fi on my Black Version is just fine. It only blocks my Soulsilver... but, since I only got Black about a week ago, that's where all my decent tradables are. TT^TT Is that still alright?

If not it's perfectly understandable and I apologize for wasting your time. ^ ^;

But if you really don't mind... OwO Is there any chance that one of those lovely shiny Eevees of yours has a Modest or Timid nature? And could you perhaps name it Mugen for me? >w< That would be simply wonderful ~ Thank you for taking the time to read this. ^w^

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Hey, I'm interested in your Female DW Dratini. I'll trade you a Shiny Riolu as soon as I can RNG again. If you don't like that you can CMT.

Jet black

The Turtle Hermit
hi interested in you DW Bulbasaur. I'll trade you a Shiny flawless Tepig for it

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
Oh my... a giveaway? o.o Of flawless, shiny Eevees? ='D Truly?! *resists the urge to squeal in delight* >w< I think I shall have to say this up front... I don't really have anything special that I can give at the moment due to some complicated problems with my router. ´•.•` See, for some weird reason, the Wi-fi on my Black Version is just fine. It only blocks my Soulsilver... but, since I only got Black about a week ago, that's where all my decent tradables are. TT^TT Is that still alright?

If not it's perfectly understandable and I apologize for wasting your time. ^ ^;

But if you really don't mind... OwO Is there any chance that one of those lovely shiny Eevees of yours has a Modest or Timid nature? And could you perhaps name it Mugen for me? >w< That would be simply wonderful ~ Thank you for taking the time to read this. ^w^

My Eevees have the Timid nature, But it not nicknameable. also What did you have to offer on your soul silver?

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
My Eevees have the Timid nature, But it not nicknameable. also What did you have to offer on your soul silver?

Oh, okay then ~ ^w^ Soulsilver? o.o I have a whole troupe of UT Sneasels that know Brick Break, Aerial Ace, and Ice Punch as Egg Moves. =D They also have perfect IVs in Spe and Atk; many of them boast a Jolly Nature as well ~ I've also in my possession UT Modest Houndours with 31 SpA IV's, UT near-flawless Togepis, UT Wish + Charm Eevees with perfect IVs in various stats, and a couple UT Staryus with 31 IV's in SpA, Def, and Spe. I suppose none of this really amounts to that much when one considers the sorts of things you in particular are trading for... >~<; Though I can't trade from Soulsilver right now anyway, so I'm kind of stuck in that regard. O~O

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I could give you a TRU Regigigas for your shiny milotic event

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
since you are giving away celebis, would you trade one for a lv 76 lugia? I am also looking for a deoxys and i can offer you a Satoshi's Reshiram for one. If these pokemon are not of interest i have others... pm me so we can make a deal.

bushie

how about a nok regigigas and a korean station zoroark. i also have dw jpn togekiss not flawless

Last edited:

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Status
Not open for further replies.