• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul's Flawless and Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cratess

Ghostbuster

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hi Im interested in your poke park Mew I can offer PokePark Jirachi , Hydreigion , PCNYd Kindra , Flygon , Altaria and Salamnce

Cratess

Ghostbuster

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
lol one more offer, a FAL2010 Mew??

Man I'm so sorry I have that one too. I have an offering for you though. If you made your trainer card in you signature, could you make me one? If you do that for me I'll trade you the pokemon you wanted.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I guess i can. lets discuss this through vm/pm??

InfernAngelis

It is Timid and is flawless

I really want your Eevee then :D I heard something about a giveaway? But if your not giving it away, I dont have much to offer besides

DW Bold Slowpoke -Male though D: -
DW Adamant Dratini with close to flawless IVs

Let me know please! :)

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
I really want your Eevee then :D I heard something about a giveaway?

This is rather what I was trying to convey earlier. >w< I do have a couple of things on my Black... nothing you'd probably want that much though. ^ ^; Um... just a Lonely Male DW Hoppip with a perfect Speed IV, a Brave Male DW Luxio with a perfect Attack IV (I think... can't check yet and he's only partially EV'd), and a Female Timid Litwick with a perfect Attack IV (kind of defeats the purpose but oh well...).

Anyway, if you'd rather not, that's fine; please let me know. ^w^

InfernAngelis

IIRC you have a Shiny Timid Flawless DW Eevee

I can offer either one of these two
Shiny Timid Flawless Misdreavous
Shiny Adamant Flawless Grimer

psighost

shadow puppeteer
Hi I am looking for a male UT modest or Timid shelmet, I dont have much to offer but a few DW pokemon, let me know if we can work something out.

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
IIRC you have a Shiny Timid Flawless DW Eevee

I can offer either one of these two
Shiny Timid Flawless Misdreavous
Shiny Adamant Flawless Grimer

Please speak in english, I have no Ideal what IIRC is.. and I'm interested in you Misdreavous

Last edited:

Sevrah

CMT for:

Character Fair Korean Shaymin UT
NOK Deoxys
Japanese Movie event Arceus
Hobby Fair Zoroark
SMR2011 Karrablast

(Link is in signature)

Status
Not open for further replies.