• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul's Flawless and Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay

~Kurou

to see you smile
Hey i saw that you are giving away a bunch of stuff well im interested in celebi and ash's pikachu and you said you have alot others what other ones do you have?

~Kurou

to see you smile
also interested in your shiny ralts ut see my shop for offers

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I have some shiny flawless pokemon:
Spiritomb(Flawless)(Shiny)(DW),
Sableye(Flawless)(Shiny)(DW),
Snubbull(Flawless),
Cottonee(Flawless),
Duskull(Flawless).
I have also have an ANA Darkrai if you're interested.

Im Hoping to get DW Starters
DW Squirtle
DW Torchic
[DW Charmander
DW Turtwig
DW Mudkip
DW Bulbasaur

Hope youre interested Soul :D

EDIT: took some pokes out. oh and you still giving an ash pikachu and shiny flawless eevee away??

Last edited:

~Kurou

to see you smile
Hi Im interested in your giveaway heres what i want from the giveaway:
Celebi, Ash's Pikachu, World11 Scrafty, shiny flawless eevee

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
I have a growlithe with full iv's in hp and attack
a shiny sinjoh ruins giratina with "outstanding potential overall" and "cant be better" for its speed

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
Will you trade both for the DW squirtle? because It is and event and I'm willing to clone both back for you. If yes the send me a PM

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Hey there. Do you have any flawless pokemon besides those that you have listed? :)

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I was about to update my list. I have flawless shiny magnimite with the HP fire, a ANA flying Pikachu and about to get a ferroseed, Cofagrigus

Status
Not open for further replies.